3 BHK + 1 Room + Utility
4500 - 400 = 4200/sqft
2, 40, 000
Read more
802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any views on Ansal Highland Park 103
    CommentQuote
  • sushgarg, go ahead in this project and we will meet some 5 years later and talk, tremendous potential. I have invested for basic following reasons:-

(a) most open area away from daulatabad side.

(b) Existing black top 50 mtrs away in case DEW fails though not possible /delays

(c) land is clear, ansal already constructing off later in its earlier towers.

(d) I t do not stand to logic to pay @4000 in resale while original booking is @4150 after discount.

(e) price trend in this area has climbed from 3250 to 4000 in period of 2 months from 3rd week feb till date, take eg of sidharthe, ansal estela.

(f) DEW EXPRESS POTENTIAL COULD BE WITNESSED in one and every projest like chintel 2200 to 5800, mahindra 2200 to 5300, emaar 102 @5200, godrej speculation at 5500.

(g) news of golf course in 102 though unconfirmed news.

(h) potential ate I see as of date 1000 rupee / sq ft and rates in one yr near 6000.

(i) dew may be realigned but will have to joi near this area simply because aleady construction done 500 mtrs either side of this project any bad news on realignment will not effect this project.

(j) Builder if not excellent is at least committed and delivers.

(k) Maximun open area in this sector being the largest sector hence scope of expansion as well as planned expansion , this area i presume will pull very good builders and rate will be sky rocketting for basic reason that later on after DEW IS COMMISSIONED the sectors nearness to Delhi may not be any issue as it would be matter of 2 mins while this may turn to be best and planned sector to live in

(l) proposed sector has metro station close by though unconfirmed.

(m) Probably the closest sector to DEW after sidhartha/ Ansal estela.

(n) ACTUAL POTENTIAL OF THE AREA ASSUME- Dwarka rates if presently @13000@ about conservartive figure @20000/sq ft. it has to double in 3 years as logic and RE study of Dwarka. whats wrong to hold on DEW @4000 - 5000 RATE TODAY TO RIPE THE BENEFITS OF MAY BE MORE THAN DWRKA IN THREE YEARS.

GAR G BELIEVE ME BUY AND SIT LIKE A HOODED SNAKE OVER YOU PROPERTY THE NAG MANI IS TO FOLLOW, AND CONVICTION AND TIMELY DECISION ARE MOST IMP FACTORS OF RE, OPPOTUNITY HAS KNOCKED AND IT KNOCKS NEVE TWICE, I AM CONVINCED FOR BOTH AS INVESTMENT AND END USE ,

REGARDS
    CommentQuote
  • Do any one feel that Loading is high 2BHK for 1350Sft???

Any way, people know well the loading pattern of Ansal.

Any news closing date??

Which agent is giving good?

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Gave cheque for highland park. Launch date 20th May2012. One of the good launches in this belt. Much better than hyped M3M.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Guys...but keep funds for atleast 15% area hike at or before possession if you plan to keep the unit till possession/end end use....see Ansal projects at Kundli...Ansal really notoripus for this but then i guess most builders are...all want to fleece as much as possible in absence of any RE regulator.
    CommentQuote
  • lets say get this for 4000/ft after the brokers rebate. now after launch the rates are 4700. now in 1-3 months 5200-5500 are a few launch, and u take this out at launch rate i.e 4700-4000=700 x 1750 sq ft 1225000 is the profit over an investment of may be 15 lacs whats wrong. lets see one such calculation in the area of M3M, PLEASE EDUCATE IF SUCH PROFITS ANTICIPATED IN ANY PROJECT, AND THESE ARE VERY CONSERVATIVE FIGURE AND W/O HYPE I BELIEVE IT IS THAT WHO IS AT FAULT SHOUTS AND THE ONE THAT IS PROMISING QUITE SELLS ITS VALUES MAY BE IN LIFE ASPECTS OR REAL ESTATE. REGARDS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishusharawat
    lets say get this for 4000/ft after the brokers rebate. now after launch the rates are 4700. now in 1-3 months 5200-5500 are a few launch, and u take this out at launch rate i.e 4700-4000=700 x 1750 sq ft 1225000 is the profit over an investment of may be 15 lacs whats wrong. lets see one such calculation in the area of M3M, PLEASE EDUCATE IF SUCH PROFITS ANTICIPATED IN ANY PROJECT, AND THESE ARE VERY CONSERVATIVE FIGURE AND W/O HYPE I BELIEVE IT IS THAT WHO IS AT FAULT SHOUTS AND THE ONE THAT IS PROMISING QUITE SELLS ITS VALUES MAY BE IN LIFE ASPECTS OR REAL ESTATE. REGARDS

Completely agree with you.
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody invested in Ansal Highland Park in Sector 103, Gurgaon........whats the future of this project......is it a good investment?????
    CommentQuote
  • no one is even talking about this project!!!!!

something wrong here????

give some info guys!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any info on this project??

Location , price etc
    CommentQuote
  • is this project worth investing?
    CommentQuote
  • I was genuinely interested in this project, 4% discount is also available on this rate. But I have heard that we need to give 500/- per sqft in cash with in ten days. This looks little dangerous to me for the investment point of view.

Experts please guide !!
    CommentQuote
  • What information you are looking for St_Anger?

Reason that this thread is not hyped because there are less dealers posting on this thread. M3M thread is currently hot.
    CommentQuote
  • dear hype are required for projects with no reasons to sale simlpy the rates and location will carry this project for sure, see yourself on ground and will one believe the location is just to orgasimic for other projects anywhere on the DEW, REGARDS. i PICKED UP AND AM CONVINCED MAY BE WILL HOLD FOR 6-8 MONTHS WHILE ANTICIPATE 1200-1500 AS PROFIT , REST GOOD IS ONLY WHEN GOD IS, REGARDS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishusharawat
    sushgarg, go ahead in this project and we will meet some 5 years later and talk, tremendous potential. I have invested for basic following reasons:-

(n) ACTUAL POTENTIAL OF THE AREA ASSUME- Dwarka rates if presently @13000@ about conservartive figure @20000/sq ft. it has to double in 3 years as logic and RE study of Dwarka. whats wrong to hold on DEW @4000 - 5000 RATE TODAY TO RIPE THE BENEFITS OF MAY BE MORE THAN DWRKA IN THREE YEARS.

GAR G BELIEVE ME BUY AND SIT LIKE A HOODED SNAKE OVER YOU PROPERTY THE ]NAG MANI IS TO FOLLOW, AND CONVICTION AND TIMELY DECISION ARE MOST IMP FACTORS OF RE, OPPOTUNITY HAS KNOCKED AND IT KNOCKS NEVE TWICE, I AM CONVINCED FOR BOTH AS INVESTMENT AND END USE ,

REGARDS

hi
    Greetings

much appreciate your bullishness.

Can you share the payment plan, and other commercial/specification details pls and which Ansal is this??

Updated on dway project link DWARKA EXPRESSWAY PROJECTS
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    CommentQuote