Suggestions Residential Apartment for 70L in Gurgaon

Last updated: August 15 2012
11 | Posts
1636 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Residential Apartment for 70L in Gurgaon

It's my first post on forum that I have been reading for some time. Thanks for the wealth of information here. Much appreciated.

I want to buy floor in gurgaon that I can make payments in a construction linked plan. I have around 30 lac to pay upfront and I can make payments of about 20 lac/yr. Possession in 3-4 years is okay. It will be of end use. If someone can help point to projects with this in mind, it'd be great help!

Thanks in advance!

Re : Suggestions Residential Apartment for 70L in Gurgaon

Invest in vatika sector 82,83 floors

Comment

Thank you Yugal! I am looking at it..will post my findings..more options welcome.

Comment

Buy Vatika IRIS Second floor at 54 lacs in resale. The best investment as of date.. possission next year .. sec 82 will see highest appreciation.

these floors r on 300 sq. yds plot...

Comment

I talked to a broker and I have been quoted 58 lacs for the second floor in vatika iris..
          It's likely the same that Kapil and Yugal have referred to.

Do they allow to construct another room on terrace? or is it a bad idea :-)..I am thinking loud..the broker said yes.

Comment

Correct ... this is what i feel... currently its 2BHK with terrace ... I too plan to construct 3rd room .. once i take possession....

may be we need to pay some thing to HUDA as well..... but i feel there r possibilities to expand...

this will make it 3bhk with a price tag of 68 lacs....

Comment

I do not know your preferred location. .
              GCX -1) you will get Emaar Premier floors for 1Cr. Multiple options. Phase 1 structure is ready and 50% payment gone. price 6000 sft. Phase 2 & 3 will take 3-4 yrs. you can not build/alter the structure. GF will have front & rate lawn will cost you 1.30 Cr. 5th floor will give you additional 750sft with terrace rights. (5 servant quarters are being constructed on top floor in Phase 1.

2) Ansals Essentia. G+2 floors built up area 1360 sft. GF will will give u front & rare lawn and basement of 1100sft. u can get this for 1cr.
              3rd floor will give you terrance garden with rights.
              you need to check the quality etc. This town ship is being built in 100+ acres.
              I prefer Emaar floors to Ansals due to quality & location.

NH8 : Vatika Next floors. I liked their sample flat. Huge town ship with Schools,commercial & other amenties. This location will be Habitabe only after 4-5yrs. Your dream floor will cost you 50-1.3cr depending on sizes

Comment

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
                I do not know your preferred location. .
                GCX -1) you will get Emaar Premier floors for 1Cr. Multiple options. Phase 1 structure is ready and 50% payment gone. price 6000 sft. Phase 2 & 3 will take 3-4 yrs. you can not build/alter the structure. GF will have front & rate lawn will cost you 1.30 Cr. 5th floor will give you additional 750sft with terrace rights. (5 servant quarters are being constructed on top floor in Phase 1.

2) Ansals Essentia. G+2 floors built up area 1360 sft. GF will will give u front & rare lawn and basement of 1100sft. u can get this for 1cr.
                3rd floor will give you terrance garden with rights.
                you need to check the quality etc. This town ship is being built in 100+ acres.
                I prefer Emaar floors to Ansals due to quality & location.

NH8 : Vatika Next floors. I liked their sample flat. Huge town ship with Schools,commercial & other amenties. This location will be Habitabe only after 4-5yrs. Your dream floor will cost you 50-1.3cr depending on sizes
                Joe,

What kind of payment has gone for emaar premier floors phase 2/3. Is it all sold out.What is the ongoing premium for same in resale.

Comment

Hi,
                  Phase 1 - 70-80% payment gone. structure is complete. asking rate 6000-6200. booking 3600/- sft
                  Phase 2 - 30%(few units), 60% payment gone. work started. asking rate 6000-6200. booking 4500/- sft
                  Phase 3 - initial amount gone at the time of booking. work not started. booking 6250/- sft. no units in market for resale as the booking rate is highter than the resale rate of phase 1 &2
                  fully sold out.
                  The servant quarters are built on the terrace in case of phase 1

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X