Is anyone heard for this Pre Launch or Expected Launch in End of May 2012.

Pre Launch was at 4500/- with Fully Luxury Appartment of 2 & 3 BHK
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this Umang Realtech - JV between Uppal Housing (P) Ltd and Indus Capital Partners, LLC (USA) ??........... or is this some other Builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • this is some punjab based developer.

CommentQuote
  • anyone having updates on this project as well as builder reputation ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is the same group.. as referred to in this post..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20234-realtech-group-defence-colony?t=22373

These guys also have a mall in Chandigarh city which could not ever get operational due to clearances issue. I doubt they are in a position to launch any project anytime soon..if the statements in the other posts are taken as authentic.
    CommentQuote
  • this group name is realtech india group. this is not the defence colony wala realtech
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you are right. i googled more. its a different group.
    Realtech India Group
    CommentQuote
  • They have quite a few other projects to be announced. But the Group has no prior experience. Or i don't know why it hasn't been mentioned on the webpage.
    CommentQuote
  • right. This is the group they have office in cybercity ggn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    Is anyone heard for this Pre Launch or Expected Launch in End of May 2012.

Pre Launch was at 4500/- with Fully Luxury Appartment of 2 & 3 BHK

Im confused, you said that pre launch/ expected launch will happen at the end of this month. Then you said Pre launch was at 4500/-

Do you have more information?

4500 is not a fabulous rate if the specs are same as Calidora.. if they have better specs then one can review more.
    CommentQuote
  • pre launch is already over.

builder will do formal launch at the end of may 2012 as per news i heard
    CommentQuote
  • any news on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • This realtech is somebody who dealt in RE as a broker ... till sometime back.. now he is trying his hand at being a builder...

It is another in line of business transitions ranging from the likes of M3M ( who were dealers of large land parcels) and ERA ( which was a construction contractor) who are trying their hand at developing projects..

Baaki as for advice, a broker who I regularly keep in touch with is after my life to get this project sold to my friends. I said normally you ask me to buy projects. Herein, you are only asking for references, why arent u marketing it to me ( like u ve marketed raheja revanta and grandspa offlate).. I will quote him and give his exact answer.. Forum members are free to draw their own conclusions....

" Sir kissi ek aadh flat lene waale ko dilwa dete hain ye project.. Builder hamara jaankaar hai.. paise ki tangi hai... nahi banega to aap jaisa bada investor ( he thinks that ways.. i am pretty chhota waise) hamein joote bhi maarega aur humse aage kuch lega bhi nahi.. chhota mota investor bechara intezaar kar lega poora project bikne ka"

I am not saying anything negative or positive about the project.. nor am I am taking any liabilty of his statement..I just wanted to tell the forum what I heard from a reasonably trustworthy broker. Baaki, you are free to draw your conclusions...

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • True the location is value for money but can be compare the Realtec group with M3M & Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • resale is happening at 4700-4800/- in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    resale is happening at 4700-4800/- in this.

Gaurav,

I have already purchased 3bhk flat in this project from an under writer who bought 132 flats in this project. I bought the same in Decmber along with 2 more friends of mine. We booked total 4 flats in the Project.The project would be coming up by name of The Luxurium Spa Residencies with complete wood work, Modular Kitchen, Split Ac's, Fans, Tubes with the same specifications of Today Royal Elegancia with the rate of 6000 psqft.

The builder is local Gurgaon guy who is the owner of the land with all papers in place. I invested in this project coz of Location and specifications.

It would be launched by mid of June 2012 as per the latest communication.

Sample flat work is already in progress with finishing work going on the site.
    The company website is realtech.co

Do let me know if you need any further details on this project.
    CommentQuote