Is anyone heard for this Pre Launch or Expected Launch in End of May 2012.

Pre Launch was at 4500/- with Fully Luxury Appartment of 2 & 3 BHK
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Tekzo
    The project was underwritten by brokers couple of months back who are desperate to get rid of their inventory. Much as i would love to encourage a new builder but lack of any consistent delivery record and the surrounding hype is making me quite cautious.

I completely agree with you that the builder is new in the market with the first project.
    The same things came into my mind as well when I bought a unit in December but I got all the details checked for the builder background and documentation of my own through DTP chandigarh. Broker was just a medium to buy a flat in the project but seeing the market conditions at that location its not possible to get a flat in such a rate with luxury specifications. I visited the Builder office as well in Cyber City and met them personally.
    CommentQuote
  • is it the same realtech group

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20234-realtech-group-defence-colony?t=22373

this is a link from this website itself . Is it the same realtech group ??
    Guys beware if it is .
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the same Group ???

Thanks, Ishan Bhai for linking the two .

If what Ishan says is correct, FORGET THIS

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20234-realtech-group-defence-colony?t=22373

this is a link from this website itself . Is it the same realtech group ??
    Guys beware if it is .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Is this the same Group ???

Thanks, Ishan Bhai for linking the two .

If what Ishan says is correct, FORGET THIS

MAnoj bhai i am not saying its the same group i am asking if it is the same group !!!
    Although bothe have same names , people invested in this might be able to tell better .
    CommentQuote
  • it seems that only sanju is real investor in this project and he should have all correct information abt this project. Not sure why other investors who invested in realtech are away from this forum??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj0007
    it seems that only sanju is real investor in this project and he should have all correct information abt this project. Not sure why other investors who invested in realtech are away from this forum??

Sir

its not the case with only this project but most of the projects.. You have to understand that most of the people who invest in various projects are not active bloggers.. there are retired people who dont know how to use the computer.. there are punjabi/baniya businessmen of delhi who keep an iphone for show and 1100 for use... there are end users who do not wish to discuss negatives about the flat they have purchased with their very hard earned money ( and loans).. and then there is the broker/underwriter/big investor lobby who mostly stay far away from such forums.. coz they neither have the time nor the interest to indulge in this "well educated but not so well off middle class" idea of brainstorming about their investments...

As i have repeatedly said, this forum is a very miniscule part of the over all realty segment.. It is not advisable to look for conspiracy theories in the lack of investors of a particular project on the forum.

As for my views on it..

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/179-properties-ahead%C2%9206?p=116429#post116429
    CommentQuote
  • I misunderstood, sorry .

Let me clarify -

There is no proven connection between this realtech group & https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20234-realtech-group-defence-colony?t=22373 group .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    MAnoj bhai i am not saying its the same group i am asking if it is the same group !!!
    Although bothe have same names , people invested in this might be able to tell better .
    CommentQuote
  • putting St_anger's view here

This realtech is somebody who dealt in RE as a broker ... till sometime back.. now he is trying his hand at being a builder...

It is another in line of business transitions ranging from the likes of M3M ( who were dealers of large land parcels) and ERA ( which was a construction contractor) who are trying their hand at developing projects..

Baaki as for advice, a broker who I regularly keep in touch with is after my life to get this project sold to my friends. I said normally you ask me to buy projects. Herein, you are only asking for references, why arent u marketing it to me ( like u ve marketed raheja revanta and grandspa offlate).. I will quote him and give his exact answer.. Forum members are free to draw their own conclusions....

" Sir kissi ek aadh flat lene waale ko dilwa dete hain ye project.. Builder hamara jaankaar hai.. paise ki tangi hai... nahi banega to aap jaisa bada investor ( he thinks that ways.. i am pretty chhota waise) hamein joote bhi maarega aur humse aage kuch lega bhi nahi.. chhota mota investor bechara intezaar kar lega poora project bikne ka"

I am not saying anything negative or positive about the project.. nor am I am taking any liabilty of his statement..I just wanted to tell the forum what I heard from a reasonably trustworthy broker. Baaki, you are free to draw your conclusions...

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please check The Luxurium for the details of the project. Builder would sell the same from today onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • The Luxurium- Contact number????

Thanks Sanju,
    I tried to call board number mentioned on the Luxurium site you mentioned, but
    it says "Number doesn't exist".
    Please ask builder to pay the bill for this number to activate it.

Board No:
    0124-4951450
    CommentQuote
  • You can contact on any of the numbers given in the link :-

Realtech India Group
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sanju,
    I called number on site Realtech India Group and girl there told me to contact on below numbers.

but unfortunately above numbers doesn't exist. It's very strange that one high profile project is launched with non-existing contact information.
    CommentQuote
  • This is real understanding that the phone numbers are of 10 digits and not 11 digits. Incase you would dial 11 digit numbers it would surely say number doesnt exist.Builder cant help it if you would do these things of your own and blame the builder for this.

Its better to check once what you are doing rather than making fool of others by the things you are doing.

Residential Apartment - Flat in Sector-73 Gurgaon Gurgaon - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com
    CommentQuote
  • Sanju,
    thanks for providing right numbers (it seems that the girl at realtech office is given wrong numbers , there is one extra 0). I called number which is on 99acre and the guy there is not able to provide enough information. Only info he had is that 'project is going to launch in July'.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm going off till it's launched. Can't take risk.
    Site plan is flashy but seems not authentic....
    CommentQuote