Is anyone heard for this Pre Launch or Expected Launch in End of May 2012.

Pre Launch was at 4500/- with Fully Luxury Appartment of 2 & 3 BHK
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Pankaj,

Their site map is what we see with most projects of more than 20 acres - towers around the central green. Thats what developers have been doing for many years and continue to do now because they want to make these greens available to as many towers as possible. Site plan to me is fine.

I am keen on this project; but there isnt much information available and thats what is frustrating. Have you tried contacting any of the brokers in the neighbourhood of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • when will this project launch..
    CommentQuote
  • Please refer Reachtech.co . It will be in July.
    CommentQuote
  • Their correct website is Realtech India Group. On the phone, their sales team claim that the launch is in July. Their website says the same thing. But I am little doubtful about that. The big brokers/investors will use this time to book everything - they always find a way to buying. By the time July will come, a genuine home buyer like me will be forced to buy from the broker reselling it at a margin. I dont know how can I bypass that. I am a person with hard earned money, I dont want to pay any premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek,
    you are right. Be in touch with brokers. I guess brokers will start booking 1-2 weeks before launch. There is no word on prize from company sales people but brokers expecting prize close to 5000 sqft minus company (200) and broker discount (4% - 200), so final rate close to 4600 seems good.
    CommentQuote
  • majority of the inventory has already been under-written and investors are waiting to find a bigger fool :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrateekKr
    Their correct website is Realtech India Group. On the phone, their sales team claim that the launch is in July. Their website says the same thing. But I am little doubtful about that. The big brokers/investors will use this time to book everything - they always find a way to buying. By the time July will come, a genuine home buyer like me will be forced to buy from the broker reselling it at a margin. I dont know how can I bypass that. I am a person with hard earned money, I dont want to pay any premium.

Hi Prateek,

The Project is coming up at 5950 with innagural discount of 100 rupees. The Project would be coming up in July and the cheques would be picked in the last week of June from the market. As of now none of the broker is collecting cheque for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanju2009
    Hi Prateek,

The Project is coming up at 5950 with innagural discount of 100 rupees. The Project would be coming up in July and the cheques would be picked in the last week of June from the market. As of now none of the broker is collecting cheque for the project.

5900/- seems expensive. Where can we get this price info, it's not listed on realtech site.
    No broker have any idea of expected rate. Sanju where you got this info? Is this authentic?
    or u just trying to speculate for your own gain as u hv bought the same at low prize.
    Are you interested to sell ur unit? What resale prize you expect?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj0007
    5900/- seems expensive. Where can we get this price info, it's not listed on realtech site.
    No broker have any idea of expected rate. Sanju where you got this info? Is this authentic?
    or u just trying to speculate for your own gain as u hv bought the same at low prize.
    Are you interested to sell ur unit? What resale prize you expect?

I am not interested to sell my unit and this prize I got from my sources. This is authentic and as per you everything is flashy and not authentic for this builder. I just updated the prize which I came to know from my sources and Pankaj don't take any risk in flashy things.

I have no interest in making specalutions and just making aware of the reality which is happening.
    CommentQuote
  • have seen one Realtech hording on Mahrauli-Gurgaon road, means it's going to launch on July 1st as promised by builder. There is a catch though,31 days in july so launch date have chances to slip at least 4 times, 1st week, 2nd week, 3rd week or last week :).
    Ad is not overall effective. I could not read fully that ad but there is no punchline, say for example Ireo's punchline like "Heaven. As seen from heaven".

Realtech punchline (read punchparagraph) says something like this..

Customer orientation and service is at the heart of each business process at Realtech and for us, making your wishes come true and setting your dream free is the single most important goal of the company. We aspire to make a difference to the way you live, play, work and ALL.

Seems fresh MBA guys in realtech made this ad, why a home buyer or investor need to understand business process.....
    CommentQuote
  • I'm interested to buy 1 2BHK unit at 4200/-.
    CommentQuote
  • and now this is being rebranded by Homestead as Sharapova Residences !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    CommentQuote