Haven't heard of any new ones lately..Does any one have any update ? Inside scoop ? Construction Pics ?
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ha i am planning to built another 5 star ha ah
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsaluja
    Haven't heard of any new ones lately..Does any one have any update ? Inside scoop ? Construction Pics ?

Reason of your post chacha ji - Do you plan to stay in one? And waiting to come to ggn only after a new 5 star is built...
    CommentQuote
  • Research shows that areas around 5 star hotels appreciate faster and see better infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsaluja
    Research shows that areas around 5 star hotels appreciate faster and see better infrastructure.

Bro look for 10s of threads on this forum to understand where,how and when to invest rather than opening dillogical threads :)

5 star ka achchar mat daalo, mooh jal jaayega...
    CommentQuote
  • I have definitely seen signs for Sheraton 4 points on Gurgaon Faridabad road, just opposite Ireo Gurgaon Hills and Krrish (I think Prism constructions?)
    CommentQuote
  • If you are looking for the best and new hotel then here i would love to suggest you one best and world class hotel called Lemon Tree Hotel.I just going through Travelguru and i find this one of the best hotel
    CommentQuote
  • I know of the folllowing which are already operational recently:

1. Taj Vivanta - next t Huda city centre
    2. Hilton Grand - next to Hibiscus
    3. Double Tree Hilton near GCR/ GCx junction

Heard Grand Hyatt in Ireo City & Hyatt Regency near new gurgaon .
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the list -

- Taj has recently opened Taj Vivante close to Huda city centre Metro station.
    - Hilton is opening new property in Sector -83, NH8, construction is complete should open in 2-3 months.
    - Lemon Tree is opening Lemon Tree Premier somewhere on Golf Course Extension, Construction has not started.
    - Gurgaon One - On main NH8 behind Mcdonalds Manesar - Construction in final stage should be ready by end of this year.
    - Savoy Suites have just opened in Manesar sector M1. (not 5 star but property is pretty gud)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I know of the folllowing which are already operational recently:

1. Taj Vivanta - next t Huda city centre
    2. Hilton Grand - next to Hibiscus
    3. Double Tree Hilton near GCR/ GCx junction

Heard Grand Hyatt in Ireo City & Hyatt Regency near new gurgaon .

Hi
    Greetings

Ha ha kc trapped by linda!!

On checking on all posts by linda looks he/she was earlier promoting Axis Bank products and now LEMON Hotels!!!

Kc always eager to spill knowledge beans!!

Good thing linda stays in service industry,, next job may be RE!!

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

On checking on all posts by linda looks he/she was earlier promoting Axis Bank products and now LEMON Hotels!!!

Cheers

based on constructive feedback from well wishers have tried to stop doing the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Bahut Shaitaan ho BlessU.... :)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

On checking on all posts by linda looks he/she was earlier promoting Axis Bank
    products and now LEMON Hotels!!!

Cheers

Inspired by your statement have posted the link of gurgaon projects approved by axis bank , amongst many sobriquets that the worth souls in iref have bequethed me , one more ' axis bank online marketing '.:( .

by the time i am finished , not sure if there is enough sobriquets will be left .
    CommentQuote