Hi All

I am planning to invest in a retail option in Gurgaon so would appreciate if you guys can let me know your views on following queries:

1) How easy / difficult is to resell a retail outlet in Gurgaon if location Is good. I am planning to sell it after few years. Has anyone done it recently?
2) What was your experience in retail investment?
3) I have read about M3M urbana, Capital city scape and Emerld Plaza. Which one is better ?
4) Has anyone invested in these projects? We all can make a yahoo/goggle group and help each other.
5) How is capital city scape as its first project of builder? Have anyone did any research on builder and invested ?

thanks
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ishanb is the best person to answer all your queries..

Originally Posted by ukbuddy1002
    Hi All

I am planning to invest in a retail option in Gurgaon so would appreciate if you guys can let me know your views on following queries:

1) How easy / difficult is to resell a retail outlet in Gurgaon if location Is good. I am planning to sell it after few years. Has anyone done it recently?
    3) I have read about M3M urbana, Capital city scape and Emerld Plaza. Which one is better ?
    4) Has anyone invested in these projects? We all can make a yahoo/goggle group and help each other.
    5) How is capital city scape as its first project of builder? Have anyone did any research on builder and invested ?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • capital city scape and m3m urbana is best for u

capital city scape and m3m urbana is best for u

invest in gf and 1st floor only
    CommentQuote
  • @yugal123, have you invested in any one of these options? Capital is not launched yet so is that a issue ?

@rushilarora, thanks. I hope Ishanb looks at this post
    CommentQuote
  • Since you are a new memeber, you wont be able to send a PM. But try to post your concerns on his profile page. He will definitely revert...

You may also start a new thread "Desperately seeking ISHANb" :)

Just kidding... Wait he will revert before midnight....

@yugal123, have you invested in any one of these options? Capital is not launched yet so is that a issue ?

@rushilarora, thanks. I hope Ishanb looks at this post
    CommentQuote
  • Calling all experts to help in answering my initial queries...quick reply will be appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Retail (New) in Gurgaon

Hi All

thanks

Hi UKBuddy,
    When the economy slows down or there is a minor correction, the first hit is on Commercial space (Retail or Office). So any plan to invest and then divest has to be matched to troughs and crests of the economy.
    Retails investment is best looked at from an annuity POV based on rental income or from enhanced capital gains in the medium term projecting the rent earning potential.
    The 3 projects you mentioned have their own merit.
    From the last information I had picked up, Capital Cityscape had sold almost 70% that is pretty good for a first time builder. This is promoted by Chandhoks who were primarily investors who have grown in stature to builders. The good part is that they would try harder to deliver to establish credibility.
    Cheers,
    George
    CommentQuote
  • Capital will deliver fast than any other builder as this is the first project they are delivering at their own and capital has constructed many renowned projects of DLF .......
    aLSO gROUND FLOOR COMPLETELY SOLD OUT ONLY 4-5 BIGGER SHOPS AVAILABLe on GF.....
    Don't know the status of First and second floor......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Requested to continue discussion on existing thread on Retail offerings in Gurgaon

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18637-gurgaon-retail-property-in-capital-city-scape-bptp-ireo-vatika-m3m-urbana-others/page2?t=20810&page=2

Thead being locked for the timebeing

Cheers
    CommentQuote