Sort by :
Filter by :
- AmitMM Bhai, Which sector have they launched this?CommentQuote0Flag
- sec 82 Block C
Originally Posted by Agastya07AmitMM Bhai, Which sector have they launched this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Isn't the pricing insane given that Vatika is yet to deliver possession of anything in the project some 4-5 years after pre-launch? Even the plots pre-launched in 2006 (or was is 2007?) are yet to be delivered.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong.CommentQuote0Flag
- its coming out to be closer to 5000 per sq ft. i know per sqft pricing does not work in floors..but its really very expensive in the middle of nowhere??????????CommentQuote0Flag
- it definately is very expensive....the response is definately muted...
wonder what is the builder thinking!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by amit001its coming out to be closer to 5000 per sq ft. i know per sqft pricing does not work in floors..but its really very expensive in the middle of nowhere??????????CommentQuote0Flag
- These floors are very-2 expessive. I think Emilia, Primrose and Iris were the best buy in Vatika.CommentQuote0Flag
- Vatika India next Latest construction updates,
Vatika Homes: Vatika India Next, GurgaonCommentQuote0Flag
- Obnoxious Pricing!!!!!!!!!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Can't even dream of ...................:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- Vatika Investers - Vatika NXT has given good ROI to me so I am happy. However, It is good to know what sort of complaints people have had with Vatika. But you can not trust everything posted on the net. Ironicaly that means you can not even trust credibility of my post :) And dont trust my post that you cannot trust any post on the net and that you cannot trust my post.
Just kidding, just go by your instinct and take a decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- Gaurav , I had 2 investment in Vatika. One Primrose Ground Floor and Other is Bellevue Duplex Villa. I have sold Primrose 1 month back in good profit and still holding duplex villa. I am very happy with my invetment in Vatika.Originally Posted by Gaurav23Vatika Investers - Vatika NXT has given good ROI to me so I am happyCommentQuote0Flag
- Off-Topic Discussion
All replies to any thread should relate directly to the first post in that thread. Please do not make off-topic remarks and replies in discussions.CommentQuote0Flag
- Vatika is a decent builder.. they have executed the vatika city and the office well..
The inxt floors though look overpriced inspite of having a good location..
one reason vatika attracts some negative feedback is that they take a long time before the layouts/plans are approved and also due to this the allotment of unit gets delayed.. that can be discomforting for some users..
there is no doubt that ppl who have invested in vatika floors have got good returns.. the same can not be said about their high rises..
I believe the real appreciation in vatika will come once the township has taken some shape...CommentQuote0Flag
do they have 180 sq yards plot as well? Somebody called me today about this (i think it was reselling).
I have gone through the aforesaid discussions, but one thing which I am not getting is that till now they haven't got approval from tcp (town country planning) department for their emilia floors certain portion so banks rejecting for more disbursement. what is your thoughts?