Mount Ville by Mapsko Group in Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
881 | Posts
119612 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Ville by Mapsko Group in Sector 79, Gurgaon

Early morning I Got a Mail from Broker .....

Mapsko Mount Ville Gurgaon is about designing and constructing luxury residential apartments that are simply extraordinary. Mapsko Mount Ville offers you all luxuries of a modern living. The main emphasis of the Group is to understand your expectations and needs and provide you a good living at affordable prices.

Size : 1500, 1900, 2100, 2600, 3600

Price : Rs 5000/-

Last edited June 17 2015, 07:16 PM. Reason: Edited the link to a Broker's site .

Re : Mount Ville by Mapsko Group in Sector 79, Gurgaon

Rs 5000 is an affordable amount .... haila

These brokers are funny
    Last edited December 17 2015, 08:40 PM. Reason: Translated to English

Comment

Any idea about exact location.. How far is it from the highway?... Are there any projects nearby??
      Last edited December 17 2015, 08:43 PM. Reason: Translated to English

Comment

Originally posted by kkinv
        mapkso 79 coming in big way this time heard ..the minium size is 1490 sq ft which is a 3 bhk.!!!!/...very small size for 3 bhk but good form an ivestor perspective...

a broker from investors clinic called up...that the project is in 15 acres with a very good FSI

AND ALSO LUXURY APTS....sent me below link through email.......

moreover its is heard that they are also giving luxury specs and taking PDC of 45 days on anouncement...

ne know more pl. share

5000 for mapsko????????????? at sector 79?????????????????????

ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME ???

Even supertech which felt like a lost bet a month back looks better than this one!!!

Bhagwaan !!! ab to bubble ko fod hi doooo
        Last edited May 23 2012, 12:02 AM. Reason: email deleted
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Mail from a broker this morning about MAPSKO & Supertech.
          The prelaunch offer from MAPSKO is at Rs 4700 not Rs 5000.

Greetings of the Day,
          Sir the floor plans or any type of details are not available for this project and are likely to be available by this month end. Tentative rate for this project will be Rs 4700/sqft and the minimum size will be 2 bhk + study of 1400 sqft. Specifications will be luxury and semi furnished apartment with AC's in all rooms and living cum dining room. Also they will be offering modular kitchen with chimney and hub fitted. The project overall is a very prospective one for investors as well as end users. Talking about the area which is very fast developing mainly to cater the high end customers of Raheja Revanta. Already 2 golf courses are existing in that area and one more is about to come. Three 5 star hotels are present in close proximity. Also I want to inform you that this area is surrounded by most reputed builders with Emmar in one side and Godrej in other, Raheja being just at the top of this project.
          Also in that area lies one more project of Supertech with same specifications and it is having all the floor plans also and I am sending you the mailer of that project after this mail.
          The best part of Supertech is that only 20% payment is expected to be made by this year. NO further payments will be demanded in this year. As of the other project we are talking about 30% payment can be expected to be made in this year.
          In any case these 2 projects suit your requirement and are very prospective one and you have my word on this.
          In case of any other query feel free to revert back or call me.
          Waiting for your response!
          Uranks, - greenopolis.wix.com/our-gwa

Comment

yaar company is not accepting cheques .... kisi ne cheque diya???

Comment

I dont think that Rs 4700 is justified for this sector 79 which is around 3km far from NH8.
              Uranks, - greenopolis.wix.com/our-gwa

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                5000 for mapsko????????????? at sector 79?????????????????????

ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME ???

Even supertech which felt like a lost bet a month back looks better than this one!!!

Bhagwaan !!! ab to bubble ko fod hi doooo
                St_Anger,

I used to believe Mapsko is a good builder...what makes u say 5000 (know its high) for Mapsko....

I saw this site last year...even then it had all mapsko flags around it...

it is almost 3 km in...(next to Wet and wild resort) and surrounded by GPL (supertech JV), Jagdish Khattar (Maruti MD Ex) land...some DLF as well I guess...

Looked pretty neat and clean to me then...seems like there is some potential..

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                  St_Anger,

I used to believe Mapsko is a good builder...what makes u say 5000 (know its high) for Mapsko....

I saw this site last year...even then it had all mapsko flags around it...

it is almost 3 km in...(next to Wet and wild resort) and surrounded by GPL (supertech JV), Jagdish Khattar (Maruti MD Ex) land...some DLF as well I guess...

Looked pretty neat and clean to me then...seems like there is some potential..
                  I recd a message for 4500 - discount today. One of my friend had taken a unit in the sec 83 project..he went directly to masko and got 4% discount over there. Anyone interested must try to approch the co directly for best price..

Comment

Anyone booked in mount ville ?? Got a call of 4700 - (discount).

Have cheque ready but unable to complete research.. any ideas and inputs will help to tear the cheque or give it to my broker.

Cheers !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X