Early morning I Got a Mail from Broker .....

Mapsko Mount Ville Gurgaon is about designing and constructing luxury residential apartments that are simply extraordinary. Mapsko Mount Ville offers you all luxuries of a modern living. The main emphasis of the Group is to understand your expectations and needs and provide you a good living at affordable prices.

Size : 1500, 1900, 2100, 2600, 3600

Price : Rs 5000/-

Read more
815 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by divaga
    i got an email regarding rate revising soon. is someone esle got it ?? had a talk with 4-5 brokers they said yeas it will be.
    what would be guys say . how much up it will go ?? will it be a good decision to invest in nowww??

It may not be a wise thing to be led by brokers. Yes, price revision is due now and I've heard some out-of-the-world figures but frankly, most of these are just broker talks.

Having said that, it may be a good time to enter the project right before a price revision to get maximum ROI, but the extent of gains is difficult to predict. One price revision may not be enough to drive prices up to a level where one can exit with decent returns, my idea is it will require atleast two revisions or may be more...just my two cents
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pc24602
    Hi, got the letter a couple of days back. It mentions that BBA would be executed post payment of 30%. But banks would not approve/disburse loans till BBA is executed...so does it mean that we would end up funding the the extra 10% from our pockets ?

Please check with customer care, usually builders offer BBA to buyers who seek loan after 20% payment even if it is signed after 30% payment for the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • One must see the resale price as a benchmark to estimate required time to get appreciation on investment
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of resale price for 1490???
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loan

Hi friends,

I am thinking of applying for the Home loan for this project. Evaluating SBI, LIC FL and HDFC as all have approved this project. Please let me know if anyone else has started the Loan apporval process and why did he/she chose that Bank. Same old comparision confusion on PSU vs private lenders and need advice from you all.

br,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneetba
    Hi friends,

I am thinking of applying for the Home loan for this project. Evaluating SBI, LIC FL and HDFC as all have approved this project. Please let me know if anyone else has started the Loan apporval process and why did he/she chose that Bank. Same old comparision confusion on PSU vs private lenders and need advice from you all.

br,

i will advice you choose psu banks

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit1900
    Any idea of resale price for 1490???

Sumit,
    I don't think resale has started for this project. Everyone is holding , but few dealers were offering @4932 for the underwritten units which were bought earlier by them.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, Any idea when the Mapsko will be starting the construction
    Originally Posted by amitk40
    Sumit,
    I don't think resale has started for this project. Everyone is holding , but few dealers were offering @4932 for the underwritten units which were bought earlier by them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit1900
    Amit, Any idea when the Mapsko will be starting the construction

Sumit,
    When I discussed last they mentioned it will be in April- May next year as possession will be given in late 2016 or early 2017.
    It's little old thing but I will connect with them again and will update in another 2-3 days.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, noticed a full page ad for MV in Friday's Times of India stating "Prices revising soon". Now this one is straight from horse's mouth and will act as a booster for resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, did anyone hear anything on price increase ?
    Also they do not seem to have selected the construction company yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Has the buyers got the BBA?
    Does it have an escalation clause?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Intial booking price investors have got the BBA..i think BBA doesn't have the esclation clause..
    Originally Posted by krishna99
    Has the buyers got the BBA?
    Does it have an escalation clause?
    CommentQuote
  • the ads for MV give the impression it is a 10000 acre project... :)

taking time to sell...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    the ads for MV give the impression it is a 10000 acre project... :)

taking time to sell...

They are busy in Abu Dhabi expo. My friend went and saw it. They are promoting Mount ville that this will be one of best projects, they will build.

Regarding BBA, they mentioned once you will make a next payment, they will give it.
    lazyBell, check the inventory what they are offering you there. They are giving very top floor and backside only. You can crosscheck from many dealers. In Abu Dhabi, they are mentioning different towers, not sure what is there action plan.

Regarding constuction, they told soon in Feb(might be lie).
    CommentQuote