Collapse

Mount Ville by Mapsko Group in Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
898 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mount Ville by Mapsko Group in Sector 79, Gurgaon

Last revised possession date was April 2020, but because of the Lockdown, this really won't be possible, so expect a new date.

Factual position on actual work left can be given by somebody who owns an apartment there.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi all,

Really long time it took, but received letter today saying it’s ready for possession as mapsko obtained OC.

Has anybody else received?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys,

is there any WhatsApp group or a group where we can connect via email ( not Facebook, I don’t use Facebook)?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys, Received a new demand of approx 8L, ready for possession!
          Did anyone went in to select bench tops and other things as per the previous mail ?
          Anyone have any photographs on construction update.

Comment

• Gopal019
            Gopal019 commented
            Editing a comment
            I also got a new demand of 8L due on 29th June. Did you got penalty charges deduction from the final amount?As per agreement they are liable for penalty after 54 months from agreement date

yes it would be good if anyone can share whats app group

Comment

Hi all,

First, if noone shares email/whatsapp how do we connect to each other? Noone seems to show interest in sharing email id's on DM. I dont even know if my DM is open or now.

Second, I recieved offer of possession and wanted to talk to someone who is expert in this industry about the late surcharge they claimed on my flat is 2.5Lac but,

When I asked them about delay in delivery, they came out with 15 months (I signed my contract in July 2013), calculate 48monhts + 6 months = 54 months of of delivery and bla bla bla.

Also, I dont understand how they charged the TAX on the flat, if someone can explain this Great.

Thanks in advance.
            Last edited 3 weeks ago. Reason: Citing Personal information in comments

Comment

• Gopal019
              Gopal019 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi rjangra. Yes same is with me delay of 31 months and they are saying just 15 months. My contract date is April 13. it would be good if we can connect

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
            Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
            Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

has anyone got possession. they are saying that they are starting giving possession by nov mid. is it true? anyone has gone and seen the flats?

Comment

We are getting 1620 sq ft flat with terrace for ₹6225 per sq feet. Is it worth investing in this for end use purpose ? Our budget is around 1.1 cr - any other recommendations ?

Comment

• manujmohla
                  manujmohla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not worth it buy in DLF for around 85 lakhs in NTH

I found the balconies to small specialy in 1490 size. Also, the orientation of the towers is such that sunlight might not reach adequately.

Considering these aspects, location, builder etc.. price seems to be high.. what's your take?

Comment

• manujmohla
                  manujmohla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go for Vatika or DLF properties on other side of road. Spend 10 lakhs and you will get better furnishings then what Mapsko is offering
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X