Freinds,

Comments/feedback invited on the above mentioned project as per following :-

1. Location :- Secotor 63
2. Price :- 6800
3.EDC/IDC-400+ 3L Car Park..& 2297.

How is the reputation of builder and is the price good for that location? Future prospects etc.

I dont know when this project was launched, hence if some one is aware of it then pls share the pre launch price and the premium on it.

This is an excerpt from an unsolicited mail received from unknown (to me) broker
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No info

Quick search on this project on internet didnt yield anything.

Do you have any links?

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Freinds,

How is the reputation of builder and is the price good for that location? Future prospects etc.

I dont know when this project was launched, hence if some one is aware of it then pls share the pre launch price and the premium on it.

This is an excerpt from an unsolicited mail received from unknown (to me) broker
    CommentQuote
  • This project was launched long time back .... at same time as Pioneer Park. Most of the towers were bought en-bloc by sarkari employees (sorry cant name organisations here) at 3000 psf all inclusive which was later revised by 200-300 Rs psf additional.

Since it was during recession and cheap prices, the specs are very basic and location is opposite Heritage 1

Considering the long delayed start of work (construction has just started) and very-ordinary reputation of the builders, the rate is pretty steep.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Freinds,

CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shaan-e-Magadh...

This is really a good piece of information. I have seen the brochure and all that I could gather was that the specs are pretty ordinary.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    This project was launched long time back .... at same time as Pioneer Park. Most of the towers were bought en-bloc by sarkari employees (sorry cant name organisations here) at 3000 psf all inclusive which was later revised by 200-300 Rs psf additional.

Since it was during recession and cheap prices, the specs are very basic and location is opposite Heritage 1

Considering the long delayed start of work (construction has just started) and very-ordinary reputation of the builders, the rate is pretty steep.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it Dhoots of Videocon?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkk
    is it dhoots of videocon?

yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKK
    Is it Dhoots of Videocon?

No relation with Videocon dhoots...
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone on the forum buy here? anything happening here?

Construction/ Resale/ Activity/ EC status?
    CommentQuote
  • lokks gud,,,any update from anybody
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsidhu
    Hello,

Can anyone provide insight on Times Residency? I need an opinion as I was offered a price of 7125/sq ft for 3BHK, front facing unit, west entrance, pool facing. This project is in Sec 63 opposite Heritage Conscient.

Tony

Any info is appreciated?
    CommentQuote
  • dear who is builder first of all
    better to go for hertiage one and bestech park view next
    CommentQuote
  • They are the builders of Suncity, this is promoted by the promoters of videocon, bata and one more group i cant remember... they do projects in the name of Suncity projects, have projects like Suncity, time square on MG Road, La Lagune, Suncity business tower to name a few...
    Hope it helps...

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    dear who is builder first of all
    better to go for hertiage one and bestech park view next
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    They are the builders of Suncity, this is promoted by the promoters of videocon, bata and one more group i cant remember... they do projects in the name of Suncity projects, have projects like Suncity, time square on MG Road, La Lagune, Suncity business tower to name a few...
    Hope it helps...

oh as i hear first time about this project
    CommentQuote
  • What would be new price of Heritage/Conscient in sec-63? Baani launching nearby at 8000 or 10,000 (there is some confusion going on there)
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage one official price is 8350 psf... And set to go higher shortly
    CommentQuote