Freinds,

Comments/feedback invited on the above mentioned project as per following :-

1. Location :- Secotor 63
2. Price :- 6800
3.EDC/IDC-400+ 3L Car Park..& 2297.

How is the reputation of builder and is the price good for that location? Future prospects etc.

I dont know when this project was launched, hence if some one is aware of it then pls share the pre launch price and the premium on it.

This is an excerpt from an unsolicited mail received from unknown (to me) broker
Read more
191 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OC has been received... Demand letters being issued...
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard there is some dispute realted to a revenue road. due to which a wall of Paras Trinity has been removed (adjusent to TR).

Anyone aware about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Times Residency does not have a park for kids. The site plan also has only landscaping areas and as such no park to play.
    CommentQuote
  • @prince.pajero -- Yes, the current green area is bare minimum .. that is s negative point for the project, and no proper park for parents/senior citizens to have a morning/ evening stroll. Only option is to roam around the towers and soak in all the dust as construction is going to happen in near by areas, as more residential projects are launched.
    Big negative for resale I've dropped my idea of purchasing here now

CommentQuote
  • Hi, i m planning to buy a 3BHK in tower B, visited the sites last week, lots of families are living there.

Requesting old members if they can help me in making my decision final for this project. Few questions:

1. Broker told me that maintainence charges are INR 2.4 per SF, is it true?

2. What are club charges, are these included in maintainence or is there any yearly or one time charges there.

3. Is there any open parking space for second car, how existing owners are managing parking for second car?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • babyboy2 years ago
      What price you’re getting? Are you getting a direct deal from builder or in resale?
  • 1.5 cr in resale for tower B
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • manujmohla2 years ago
      I will not recommend this project. Construction quality is good and club is also nice but there is no open space. I will not spend 1.25 cr in a house where my kids cannot play. Its better to spend same amount and get flat with atleast decent play area. There are many flats available in this budget not in this location but 5-6 km from here. check ireo uptown, emaar flats, paras in 71(paras has the best club)
  • Dear all, anyone has the registry completed in Dhoot TR. and whats the charges for that, also has builder is taking the money for registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nisachde
    @prince.pajero -- Yes, the current green area is bare minimum .. that is s negative point for the project, and no proper park for parents/senior citizens to have a morning/ evening stroll. Only option is to roam around the towers and soak in all the dust as construction is going to happen in near by areas, as more residential projects are launched.
    Big negative for resale I've dropped my idea of purchasing here now

Hi buddy, What project you chose? I also found the only negative here is no Green space and no Park / ground to play to and roam for kids.

What you suggest in same budget for end use in 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujwadhwa
    Hi buddy, What project you chose? I also found the only negative here is no Green space and no Park / ground to play to and roam for kids.

What you suggest in same budget for end use in 2020.

Is there no park or play area for children in the Dhoot Time Residency? I think they had mentioned landscaped gardens and children play area?
    CommentQuote
  • What I understand is that the open area/Green area is quite less as compared to most Projects. Also, it lacks a proper park for older People to stroll.

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa1 months ago
      Yes, heard that apartment layout & construction quality is decent & it has large spacious rooms.
  • any idea what is the ongoing rate?
    CommentQuote