Freinds,

Comments/feedback invited on the above mentioned project as per following :-

1. Location :- Secotor 63
2. Price :- 6800
3.EDC/IDC-400+ 3L Car Park..& 2297.

How is the reputation of builder and is the price good for that location? Future prospects etc.

I dont know when this project was launched, hence if some one is aware of it then pls share the pre launch price and the premium on it.

This is an excerpt from an unsolicited mail received from unknown (to me) broker
Read more
191 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is latest status updates on this project and is builder near possession. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • construction update

Backside towers are almost done with internal finishing and external finishing work. I got to know that even c tower is power grid employees i.e. again an ordinary spec tower unlike tower a and b which are premium one. So all the power grid towers ctoi/j should be ready in 3 to 4 months . However, the premium towers a,b should be ready within 6 to 8 months. I have heard that very soon the demand for internal Finnish work is about to come for a and b towers also. I request all the investors or owners of time residency of tower a and b to join the whats app group, we already have many members there...
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the price if one want to purchase?
    CommentQuote
  • All inclusive are around 8300-8600 pr sq ft for premium towers from genuine sellers which includes bsp edc idc plc sales tax car tds etc (excluding reg)
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updates (Visited the site/flats & sample flat in premium tower) : 2 of the non premium towers are almost ready for handover while rest of the non premium towers will be totally completed in 2 to 3 months.

Premium towers A & B (I am interested more here & the below updates are from tower A & B perspective only) : I was amazed to see the progress. Earlier i thought that they are moving with snail pace Premium towers A & B (I am interested more here & the below updates are from tower A & B perspective only) : I was amazed to see the progress. Earlier i thought that they are moving with snail pace Premium towers A & B (I am interested more here & the below updates are from tower A & B perspective only) : I was amazed to see the progress. Earlier i thought that they are moving with snail pace
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody let me know the current progress of the project? When is the expected possession?
    CommentQuote
  • I want to join what's group of times residency tower B
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Confirmed handover will begin around Sept.

Back towers are all completed which are non premium.

Possession will be off entire project not tower wise.
    CommentQuote
  • Any specific reason why they are not handing over the completed towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay Malhotra

I wish to join whatsapp group
    Pl send me link
    I hv a flat in tower B
    CommentQuote
  • New updates Time Residency Dhoot sector 63

One reason of not handling the completed ordinary towers can be the wip work for walk/drive way and plantation.By the time these things will complete, Premium towers A and B will also get completed.

Work on full swing now, earlier i was skeptical little bit but now it seems complete project handover will be done in 4to5 months max. premium towers due date was dec15. max delay of 8to9 months, not bad atall . I been inside the complex, its looking too big and huge . Para trinity elevation and outer finishing is almoat done. by the time possession will be offered in time residency, shops and offices might get open in paras .

Tower A And B quick updates : all apartments flooring done, granite getting laid in all lift lobbies floors and walls...internal pop all done..stair granite all done.. windows and panels almost 80 prcnt done... wooden doors in apartments in wip, almost 15prcnt done...electrical wiring work is moving fast... water pipes for fire protection are covered by falls ceiling in 30to40prcnt of apartments... internal walkways or road work in progress with plantation work....swimming pool club structure is ready..

payment... inside finishing gone... pending is outer finishing and possession one....both likely to come in 4to5 months max
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.. Does any member have recent pictures to share the progress? Any feedback on overall quality of internal finishing?
    CommentQuote
  • Quality looks to be really good . Structure done by Aloowalia. Hollow concrete blocks used instead of bricks . Internal finshing in sample flat is very good juat like bestech does. Overall, POP and tile quality is nice. i have some 3to4 months old pics.... will try to upload them
    CommentQuote
  • Image only

Pics are 4 month's old, taken from higher floors with 1 taken from 2nd floor some 6 month back
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote