Unitech South Park, Gurgaon sector 70

Last updated: October 25 2013
8 | Posts
8025 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech South Park, Gurgaon sector 70

Any update on commencement of construction, South Park was launched over a year ago and still no news of construction commencing?

Re : Unitech South Park, Gurgaon sector 70

Originally posted by SJ1974 View Post
    Any update on commencement of construction, South Park was launched over a year ago and still no news of construction commencing?
    Unitech has mentioned September to a friend who is invested in Wildflower Country.

Comment

Guys any idea on resale price of USP? One of my friend is interested in buying for end use.

Comment

Resale Price

Heard of a resale transaction @5600 wherein 30% payment was already paid to the Unitech.

Comment

I am new to this forum, I have investe din Unitech South Park, 1.5 yr ago still no news of construction. Anyone knows if this will take off or if ther eis any sign of construction at this site.

Comment

Another price update

I think it is the 3rd revision in last 3 months , have lost track of what is updated this time.
            Attached Files

Comment

I got an update that Dec is the time they are starting construction and in anticipation they have already increased theBSP and launched a new tower D1 ,

Comment

what is the bsp currently,has construction started

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...16631&page=217

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X