Hi All

I am a working professional...like most of people around...this 9 to 6 job does not fascinates me any more...

I have a HUDA plot here in sector 56 , size is around 302 yards....I am willing to construct 3 builder floors of same size on to it ...though some what clue less about the initiation point .

I would love to have your sincere advice as I have been exploring various forum posts since last 3 months or so and strongly feeling like having precious word of mouth from 'Budhi-Jivis'

I very well know its not going to be a smooth task...I have to put hell lot of efforts to get those floor ready.

Kindly let me know what is the Modus Operandi to get those floor ready...


    Should I go for a contractor for all building material n all or should I hire labour on contract and material at my own.

    What would be more benificary , Should I try to book those floor right from the word Go or should I construct to let say 50 % and then start looking for buyers

    What can be the expected amount I get for each floor ( on 302 Yard Plot)



    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)


    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)


    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)


    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)


    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)


    I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)


    Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)
Read more
Reply
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wonder why dlf phase 3 is not very popular with builders any problem in that area
    Rate should be highest since closest to Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep4567
    Wonder why dlf phase 3 is not very popular with builders any problem in that area
    Rate should be highest since closest to Delhi


    DLF Phase 3 is not that popular because its got some village through it. When you actually visit the place you realise it does not seem that posh as compared to the other phases on account of that reason. Dont get me wrong, there are certain section of Phase 3 wherein you dont get that congested feel but these are mostly the main roads and so forth and naturally have all the bigger plots. So if you are looking for a bigger sized plot, it might seem very lucrative as its cheaper as well as closer to delhi. Rest is all up to the individual taste and preferences.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Builder floors availability across GGN


    LOCATION PLOT SIZE TYPE & SIZE FLOOR NO DEMAND POSS. TIME
    SC-1, 240 1350/ 3 BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. RTM
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ G.F. 1.60 CR. 1
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ F.F. 1.50 CR. 1
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ S.F. 1.55CR. 1
    DEERWOOD, 240 1600/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 1.50 CR. 4
    DEERWOOD, 240 1600/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.55 CR. 4
    MAYFIELD 215 1250/ 3BR F.F. 90 LAC 2
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 1.75 CR. 5
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.75 CR. 5
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.60 CR. 3
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK G.F. ;' 8
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK F.F. 1.30 CR. 8
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK S.F. 1.30 CR. 8
    SC-1, 240 1296/ 3BR S.F. 1.25 CR. 4
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. 7
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.40 CR. 7
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ G.F. 1.60 CR. 11
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. 11
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.40 CR. 11
    ROSEWOOD, 202 1090/ 2+ST S.F. 95 LAC RTM
    DEERWOOD, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.75 CR. 6
    DEERWOOD, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.80 CR. 6
    SOUTHEND, 215 1161/ 3BR G.F. 1.05 CR. 5
    SOUTHEND, 215 1161/ 3BR S.F. 1 CR. 5
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ G.F. 1.90 CR. 13
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.80 CR. 13
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.80 CR. 13
    ARDEE, 300 1800/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.30 CR. 7
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.40 CR. 11
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR F.F. 90 LAC 11
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR S.F. 90 LAC 11
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 3.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 2.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 2.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300(VILLA) 6000/ 6BR DUPLEX + BASEMENT 8 CR. RTM
    DLF-2, 402(VILLA) 6000/ 5BR DUPLEX + BASEMENT 11 CR. RTM
    SEC-31, 500 2300/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 2.75 CR. 8
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.75 CR. 11
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR F.F. 1.25 CR. 11
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.25 CR. 11
    DLF-4, 270 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.75 CR. 4
    ARDEE, 300 1700/ 4BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 1.75 CR. 4
    MAYFIELD, 240 INDEPENDENT HOUSE 2.75 CR. RTM
    DLF-1, 300 3700/ 4 BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 3.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 G.F. + BASEMENT 5.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 F.F. 3.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 S.F. +TERRACE 3.50 CR. RTM
    S.C.1, 180 1150/ 3 BR G.F 1.50 CR. 4
    S.C.1, 180 1150/ 3 BR S.F. 1.10 CR. 4
    S.L.1, 215 1600/ 3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. 1
    SEC-67, ESSENCIA/SOVERI/ 250 1357/ 3BR F.F. 77 LAC 6
    SEC-51/LUXOTICA 270 1511/ 3 BR F.F. 1.10 CR. RTM
    SEC-55, 190 1290/ 3 BR S.F. +TERRACE 95 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD, 1500/ 3BR S.F. +TERRACE 89 LAC RTM
    SEC-56, 360 1800/ 3 BR+SQ S.F. 1.50 CR. 2
    MAYFIELD, 270 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    SEC-39, 160 5 BR + 3 KITCHEN INDEPENDENT HOUSE 1.88 CR. RTM
    SC-2, B-70 275 2800/ 3BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 1.85 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY, 240 1391/ 3 BR F.F. 90 LAC RTM
    DLF-3, 60 1000/3 BR INDEPENDENT HOUSE 85 LAC RTM
    DEERWOOD, 360 SIMPLEX VILLA 4.25 CR. RTM
    S.L.1, 60 3BR+3KIT+3T INDEPENDENT HOUSE 80 LAC
    MAYFIELD, 305 1800/3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 270 1350/ 3 BR +SQ F.F. 2 CR. RTM
    DLF-1, A BLOCK 200 4500 SQ. FT./ 5 BR DUP. INDEPENDENT HOUSE 4.5 CR. RTM
    TODAY BLOSSOM - 1, SEC-47 1550/ 3 BR S.F. +TERRACE 1.40 CR. RTM
    AMSTORIA, SEC-102 , 303 1999/ 3 BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.02 CR.
    ARDEE CITY, 240 1430/ 3 BR G.F. 1.18 CR. NEGO. RTM
    VATIKA , PREMIUM FLOORS SEC-82 360 1695/ 3 BR+ SQ F.F. 90 LAC ( NON- NEGO.) 6
    ORCHID ISLAND SEC-51, 1400/ 3 BR + SQ. S.F. 1.10 CR. 6
    ESSENCIA, ALBA FLOORS - 1400/ 3 BR F.F. 84 LAC
    VATIKA, EMILIA FLOORS - F BLOCK 781/ 2 BR F.F. 50 LAC
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, S BLOCK 311 /3 BR F.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    S.C.2, 300 1415/ 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR. 3
    ORCHID ISLAND 1395/ 3 BR G.F. 1.15 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR G.F. 2.25 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR S.F. 2. CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 1350/ 3 BR F.F. 1.60 CR RTM
    S.L -1 215 1350/ 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR G.F. 2.35 CR. 3
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR F.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR S.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR F.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR S.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 4500/ 8 BR INDE. VILLA 4.25 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 1400 / 3 BR F.F. 1.80 CR. 4
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR S.F. 1.80 CR. 4
    S.L -1 215 1375/ 3 BR G.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1375/ 3 BR F.F. 1.45 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1375 / 3BR S.F. 1.40 CR. 6
    S.L -1 247 1600 / 3 BR G.F. 1.65 CR. 4
    S.L -1 247 1601 / 3 BR F.F. 1.60 CR. 4
    S.L -1 247 1602 / 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR. 4
    S.L -1 300 1750 / 3 BR S.F. 1.75 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 280 2200 / 3 BR G.F. 2 CR 5
    S.L -1 280 2201 / 3 BR S.F. 2 CR 5
    S.L -1 280 2202 / 3 BR F.F. 1.95 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR G.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR F.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR S.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) G.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) F.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) S.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) G.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) F.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) S.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.55 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.35 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.35 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F 1.52 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.32 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600/ 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.32 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.67 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700/ 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 1200/ 3 BR S.F. 1.10 CR. 2
    DLF -2 300 2000/ 3 BR(fully fur with imported furni.) S.F.+TERR. GARDEN 2 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 400 2500/ 4BR + SQ F.F. 2.75 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 400 2500/ 4 BR+ SQ G.F. 3 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 300 2000/ 3BR S.F. 1.90 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY, 300 1670/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.28 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.60 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.55 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.50 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 370 1850/ 3BR(100% POWER) S.F.+TERR. GARDEN 1.65 CR. 4
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.65 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.65 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.60 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.55 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 485 4700/ 5 BR(100% POWER) G.F.+BASE(DUPLEX) 3 CR. 9
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 485 2300/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 2 CR. 9
    MALIBU TOWN 250 1400/ 3 BR S.F. 1.05 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 418 2000/ 4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.65 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1650/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.45 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1650/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.45 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1700/ 3 BR( 100% POWER) F.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 4000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 4.20 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 240 5000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 5.50 CR. 3
    SUNCITY 350 5000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 7.50 CR. RTM
    S.C.-1 502 7000/ 8 BR INDE. VILLA 12 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 300 3000 / 3 BR G. + Basement Duplex 2.85 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 300 1700 / 3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. 2
    S.L. - 1 300 1700 / 3 BR S.F. 2.10 CR. 2
    S.L. - 1 502 4000 / 5 BR G. + Basement Duplex 3.50 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 502 2200 / 4 BR F.F. 3.00 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 502 2200 / 4 BR S.F. 3.50 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 240 4000 / 4 BR + 2 S.Q. INDE. VILLA 5.25 CR. RTM
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. G. + Basement Duplex 3.25 CR. 4
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.25 CR. 4
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 2.25 CR. 4
    DLF-5 360 3500 / 3 BR + S.Q. G. + Basement Duplex + LIFT 3.75 CR. RTM
    DLF-5 360 6000 / 9 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 8.40 CR. RTM
    SUNCITY 360 2300 / 3 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.40 CR. 5
    SUNCITY 360 2300 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 2.50 CR. 5
    SUNCITY 376 1700 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 1.85 CR. 1
    SUNCITY 260 1400 / 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR. 2
    S.L. - 2 500 2500 / 4 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 2 500 2200 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 1.70 CR. 3
    DLF - 1 520 11000 / 6 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 15.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 418 7000 / 5 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 11.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR G.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR S.F. 2.10 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 350 2000 / 3 BR G.F. + BASEMENT + LIFT 2.75 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR F.F. + LIFT 2.25 CR. 5
    S.L. - 1 418 2500 / 3 BR F.F. + LIFT 3.00 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1550 / 3 BR G.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    DLF - 3 217 1472 / 3 BR G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.C. - 2 360 1550 / 3 BR S.F. 1.25 CR. RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1700 / 3 BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    DLF - 1 500 1850 / 3 BR F.F. + S.F. DUPLEX 2.50 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 475 2208 / 4 BR S.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 60 1200 / 4 BR INDE. HOUSE 90 LAC RTM
    DLF - 3 60 1200 / 4 BR INDE. HOUSE 90 LAC RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1800 / 3 BR. G.F. 2.30 CR. RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1800 / 3 BR. F.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 215 1250 / 3 BR G.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    JMD GARDEN 2315 / 4 BR MIDDLE FLOOR 1.65 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY 240 1500 / 3 BR G.F. 1.18 CR. RTM
    VIPUL WORLD 188 1000 / 2 BR S.F. 80 LAC RTM
    ARDEE CITY 240 1350 / 3 BR S.F. 93 LAC RTM
    ARDEE CITY 300 1500 / 3 BR S.F. 1.20 CR. RTM
    ANTHEA FLOOR 373 1800 / 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR.
    S.C. - 2 275 1265 / 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR. RTM
    ASTAIRE GARDEN 250 2512 / 3 BR G. + BASEMENT 1.10 CR.
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1640 / 3 BR F.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY 301 1894 / 3 BR F.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 3 240 1147 / 3 BR F.F. 95 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 300 1506 / 3 BR S.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    S.C. - 2 255 1500 / 3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. 1
    S.C. - 2 (THE LILAC) 290 1550 / 3 BR F.F. 1.28 CR. RTM
    MALIBU TOWN 240 1500 / 3 BR G.F. 1.25 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1545 / 3 BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    HEWO APPT., SEC-31 1050 / 2 BR 75 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 300 1506 / 3 BR S.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br First 1.15 Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br Second 1.15 Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br Second 1.15Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Second 1.25 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Ground 1.35 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Second 1.25 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 308 Sq.Yd. 1700/ 3 BR First 1.45Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 340 Sq.Yd. 1800/ 3BR First 1.60Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 340 Sq.Yd. 1800/ 3BR Second 1.60Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR Ground 1.55Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR First 1.40Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR Second 1.40Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 470 Sq yd 2200/ 4 BR Ground 1.80Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 470 Sq yd 2200/ 4 BR Second 1.60Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 293. Sq.Yd. 1650 / 3 BR Second 1.10Cr. 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 286 Sq.Yd. 1600/ 3 BR Second 1.35Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Ground 1.05Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR First 95Lacs Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Second 95Lacs Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 200 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Second 95lacs. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 Sq.Yd. 1250/ 3 BR Second 1.02 cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 Sq.Yd. 1250/ 3 BR Second 1.02 cr Ready


    Supply coming from all directions!!

    Cheers

    floors are not that much in demand..
    CommentQuote
  • You shouldn't be surprised for anything like this if you have been living in India for few years. This kinda thing happens in every locality and pretty much all the cities in India and should have been expected.

    Not that I am defending what HUDA (should have been MCG for this work btw) is doing but surprised to see that you are shocked. Go to any govt department in NCR and you won't get any work done without paying bribes.



    Originally Posted by GoluBuilder
    Its hell frusturating to deal with these HUDA bull**** employees......I was suppose to get a letter for water connection (have paid bribe of 1500 ) for a '' kinda guy... who reports to Mr. Plumber .

    N i was shocked to know that bloody Govt Plumber has like 5-6 private plumbers reporting to him and he does not go to the plots to initiate water connection but these CHAMCHAS visit the plots n for installing the connection they AGAIN demand bribe of around 3000......


    Kya kiya jaaye aise logo ka yar...1 chota sa govt employee hai 3rd class.. uska yea haal hai...socho socho...baaki log tao jaan le lete honge apni harkato se....
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar any idea how to get new electricity and water connection in gurgaon.

    Unfortunately Haryana City Gas is not giving piped gas inn Sector 51.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the reasons why floors are not in much demand?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Builder floors availability across GGN


    .. . .


    Supply coming from all directions!!

    Cheers



    whats the source of the data? pls share!
    CommentQuote
  • whats the source of this data?
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Builder floors availability across GGN


    LOCATION PLOT SIZE TYPE & SIZE FLOOR NO DEMAND POSS. TIME
    SC-1, 240 1350/ 3 BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. RTM
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ G.F. 1.60 CR. 1
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ F.F. 1.50 CR. 1
    SC-1, 240 1750/3 BR +SQ S.F. 1.55CR. 1
    DEERWOOD, 240 1600/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 1.50 CR. 4
    DEERWOOD, 240 1600/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.55 CR. 4
    MAYFIELD 215 1250/ 3BR F.F. 90 LAC 2
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 1.75 CR. 5
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.75 CR. 5
    SL-1, 300 1620/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.60 CR. 3
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK G.F. ;' 8
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK F.F. 1.30 CR. 8
    DLF-1, 200 1180/ 3BHK S.F. 1.30 CR. 8
    SC-1, 240 1296/ 3BR S.F. 1.25 CR. 4
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. 7
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.40 CR. 7
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ G.F. 1.60 CR. 11
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.40 CR. 11
    SC-2, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.40 CR. 11
    ROSEWOOD, 202 1090/ 2+ST S.F. 95 LAC RTM
    DEERWOOD, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.75 CR. 6
    DEERWOOD, 360 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.80 CR. 6
    SOUTHEND, 215 1161/ 3BR G.F. 1.05 CR. 5
    SOUTHEND, 215 1161/ 3BR S.F. 1 CR. 5
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ G.F. 1.90 CR. 13
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ F.F. 1.80 CR. 13
    DEERWOOD, 363 1944/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 1.80 CR. 13
    ARDEE, 300 1800/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 1.30 CR. 7
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.40 CR. 11
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR F.F. 90 LAC 11
    MALIBU, 200 1200/ 3BR S.F. 90 LAC 11
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 3.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ F.F. 2.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300 1700/ 3BR +SQ S.F. 2.50 CR. 9
    DLF-2, 300(VILLA) 6000/ 6BR DUPLEX + BASEMENT 8 CR. RTM
    DLF-2, 402(VILLA) 6000/ 5BR DUPLEX + BASEMENT 11 CR. RTM
    SEC-31, 500 2300/ 4BR +SQ S.F. 2.75 CR. 8
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.75 CR. 11
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR F.F. 1.25 CR. 11
    SEC-40, 263 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.25 CR. 11
    DLF-4, 270 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.75 CR. 4
    ARDEE, 300 1700/ 4BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 1.75 CR. 4
    MAYFIELD, 240 INDEPENDENT HOUSE 2.75 CR. RTM
    DLF-1, 300 3700/ 4 BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 3.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 G.F. + BASEMENT 5.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 F.F. 3.50 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 500 S.F. +TERRACE 3.50 CR. RTM
    S.C.1, 180 1150/ 3 BR G.F 1.50 CR. 4
    S.C.1, 180 1150/ 3 BR S.F. 1.10 CR. 4
    S.L.1, 215 1600/ 3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. 1
    SEC-67, ESSENCIA/SOVERI/ 250 1357/ 3BR F.F. 77 LAC 6
    SEC-51/LUXOTICA 270 1511/ 3 BR F.F. 1.10 CR. RTM
    SEC-55, 190 1290/ 3 BR S.F. +TERRACE 95 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD, 1500/ 3BR S.F. +TERRACE 89 LAC RTM
    SEC-56, 360 1800/ 3 BR+SQ S.F. 1.50 CR. 2
    MAYFIELD, 270 1500/ 3BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    SEC-39, 160 5 BR + 3 KITCHEN INDEPENDENT HOUSE 1.88 CR. RTM
    SC-2, B-70 275 2800/ 3BR+SQ G.F. + BASEMENT 1.85 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY, 240 1391/ 3 BR F.F. 90 LAC RTM
    DLF-3, 60 1000/3 BR INDEPENDENT HOUSE 85 LAC RTM
    DEERWOOD, 360 SIMPLEX VILLA 4.25 CR. RTM
    S.L.1, 60 3BR+3KIT+3T INDEPENDENT HOUSE 80 LAC
    MAYFIELD, 305 1800/3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. RTM
    DLF-4, 270 1350/ 3 BR +SQ F.F. 2 CR. RTM
    DLF-1, A BLOCK 200 4500 SQ. FT./ 5 BR DUP. INDEPENDENT HOUSE 4.5 CR. RTM
    TODAY BLOSSOM - 1, SEC-47 1550/ 3 BR S.F. +TERRACE 1.40 CR. RTM
    AMSTORIA, SEC-102 , 303 1999/ 3 BR G.F. + BASEMENT 1.02 CR.
    ARDEE CITY, 240 1430/ 3 BR G.F. 1.18 CR. NEGO. RTM
    VATIKA , PREMIUM FLOORS SEC-82 360 1695/ 3 BR+ SQ F.F. 90 LAC ( NON- NEGO.) 6
    ORCHID ISLAND SEC-51, 1400/ 3 BR + SQ. S.F. 1.10 CR. 6
    ESSENCIA, ALBA FLOORS - 1400/ 3 BR F.F. 84 LAC
    VATIKA, EMILIA FLOORS - F BLOCK 781/ 2 BR F.F. 50 LAC
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, S BLOCK 311 /3 BR F.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    S.C.2, 300 1415/ 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR. 3
    ORCHID ISLAND 1395/ 3 BR G.F. 1.15 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR G.F. 2.25 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/3 BR S.F. 2. CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 1350/ 3 BR F.F. 1.60 CR RTM
    S.L -1 215 1350/ 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR RTM
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR G.F. 2.35 CR. 3
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR F.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L -1 300 1700/ 3 BR S.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR F.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 221 1300/ 3 BR S.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 4500/ 8 BR INDE. VILLA 4.25 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 1400 / 3 BR F.F. 1.80 CR. 4
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR S.F. 1.80 CR. 4
    S.L -1 215 1375/ 3 BR G.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1375/ 3 BR F.F. 1.45 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1375 / 3BR S.F. 1.40 CR. 6
    S.L -1 247 1600 / 3 BR G.F. 1.65 CR. 4
    S.L -1 247 1601 / 3 BR F.F. 1.60 CR. 4
    S.L -1 247 1602 / 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR. 4
    S.L -1 300 1750 / 3 BR S.F. 1.75 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 280 2200 / 3 BR G.F. 2 CR 5
    S.L -1 280 2201 / 3 BR S.F. 2 CR 5
    S.L -1 280 2202 / 3 BR F.F. 1.95 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR G.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR F.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 360 2200 / 4 BR S.F. 2 CR. 5
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) G.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) F.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 300 1800/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) S.F. 2.25 CR. 6
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) G.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) F.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    S.L -1 215 1400/ 3 BR(WITH LIFT) S.F. 1.50 CR. 3
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.55 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.35 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 300 1650 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.35 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F 1.52 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.32 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 290 1600/ 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.32 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.67 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700 / 3&4 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    MALIBU TOWN 330 1700/ 3&4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.50 CR. 6
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 1200/ 3 BR S.F. 1.10 CR. 2
    DLF -2 300 2000/ 3 BR(fully fur with imported furni.) S.F.+TERR. GARDEN 2 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 400 2500/ 4BR + SQ F.F. 2.75 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 400 2500/ 4 BR+ SQ G.F. 3 CR. RTM
    DLF -2 300 2000/ 3BR S.F. 1.90 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY, 300 1670/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.28 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.60 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.55 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 304 1450/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.50 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 370 1850/ 3BR(100% POWER) S.F.+TERR. GARDEN 1.65 CR. 4
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1600/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.65 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) G.F. 1.65 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.60 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1550/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.55 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 485 4700/ 5 BR(100% POWER) G.F.+BASE(DUPLEX) 3 CR. 9
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 485 2300/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 2 CR. 9
    MALIBU TOWN 250 1400/ 3 BR S.F. 1.05 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 418 2000/ 4 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.65 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1650/ 3 BR(100% POWER) F.F. 1.45 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1650/ 3 BR(100% POWER) S.F. 1.45 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND, 311 1700/ 3 BR( 100% POWER) F.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 215 4000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 4.20 CR. RTM
    S.L -1 240 5000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 5.50 CR. 3
    SUNCITY 350 5000/ 6 BR INDE. VILLA 7.50 CR. RTM
    S.C.-1 502 7000/ 8 BR INDE. VILLA 12 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 300 3000 / 3 BR G. + Basement Duplex 2.85 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 300 1700 / 3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. 2
    S.L. - 1 300 1700 / 3 BR S.F. 2.10 CR. 2
    S.L. - 1 502 4000 / 5 BR G. + Basement Duplex 3.50 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 502 2200 / 4 BR F.F. 3.00 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 502 2200 / 4 BR S.F. 3.50 CR. 4
    S.L. - 1 240 4000 / 4 BR + 2 S.Q. INDE. VILLA 5.25 CR. RTM
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. G. + Basement Duplex 3.25 CR. 4
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.25 CR. 4
    DLF -5 270 1450 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 2.25 CR. 4
    DLF-5 360 3500 / 3 BR + S.Q. G. + Basement Duplex + LIFT 3.75 CR. RTM
    DLF-5 360 6000 / 9 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 8.40 CR. RTM
    SUNCITY 360 2300 / 3 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.40 CR. 5
    SUNCITY 360 2300 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 2.50 CR. 5
    SUNCITY 376 1700 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 1.85 CR. 1
    SUNCITY 260 1400 / 3 BR S.F. 1.60 CR. 2
    S.L. - 2 500 2500 / 4 BR + S.Q. F.F. 2.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 2 500 2200 / 3 BR + S.Q. S.F. 1.70 CR. 3
    DLF - 1 520 11000 / 6 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 15.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 418 7000 / 5 BR INDE. VILLA + LIFT 11.50 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR G.F. 2.25 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR F.F. 2.10 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR S.F. 2.10 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 350 2000 / 3 BR G.F. + BASEMENT + LIFT 2.75 CR. 3
    S.L. - 1 300 2000 / 3 BR F.F. + LIFT 2.25 CR. 5
    S.L. - 1 418 2500 / 3 BR F.F. + LIFT 3.00 CR. 5
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1550 / 3 BR G.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    DLF - 3 217 1472 / 3 BR G.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.C. - 2 360 1550 / 3 BR S.F. 1.25 CR. RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1700 / 3 BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    DLF - 1 500 1850 / 3 BR F.F. + S.F. DUPLEX 2.50 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 475 2208 / 4 BR S.F. 1.70 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 60 1200 / 4 BR INDE. HOUSE 90 LAC RTM
    DLF - 3 60 1200 / 4 BR INDE. HOUSE 90 LAC RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1800 / 3 BR. G.F. 2.30 CR. RTM
    DLF - 2 300 1800 / 3 BR. F.F. 1.80 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 1 215 1250 / 3 BR G.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    JMD GARDEN 2315 / 4 BR MIDDLE FLOOR 1.65 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY 240 1500 / 3 BR G.F. 1.18 CR. RTM
    VIPUL WORLD 188 1000 / 2 BR S.F. 80 LAC RTM
    ARDEE CITY 240 1350 / 3 BR S.F. 93 LAC RTM
    ARDEE CITY 300 1500 / 3 BR S.F. 1.20 CR. RTM
    ANTHEA FLOOR 373 1800 / 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR.
    S.C. - 2 275 1265 / 3 BR F.F. 1.06 CR. RTM
    ASTAIRE GARDEN 250 2512 / 3 BR G. + BASEMENT 1.10 CR.
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1640 / 3 BR F.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    ARDEE CITY 301 1894 / 3 BR F.F. 1.35 CR. RTM
    S.L. - 3 240 1147 / 3 BR F.F. 95 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 300 1506 / 3 BR S.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    S.C. - 2 255 1500 / 3 BR F.F. 1.20 CR. 1
    S.C. - 2 (THE LILAC) 290 1550 / 3 BR F.F. 1.28 CR. RTM
    MALIBU TOWN 240 1500 / 3 BR G.F. 1.25 CR. RTM
    UPPAL SOUTHEND 311 1545 / 3 BR S.F. 1.30 CR. RTM
    HEWO APPT., SEC-31 1050 / 2 BR 75 LAC RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 300 1506 / 3 BR S.F. 1.15 CR. RTM
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br First 1.15 Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br Second 1.15 Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 244 Sq.Yd. 1300/ 3br Second 1.15Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Second 1.25 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Ground 1.35 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 269.1 Sq.Yd. 1500/ 3BR Second 1.25 Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 308 Sq.Yd. 1700/ 3 BR First 1.45Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 340 Sq.Yd. 1800/ 3BR First 1.60Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 340 Sq.Yd. 1800/ 3BR Second 1.60Cr. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR Ground 1.55Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR First 1.40Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 299 Sq.Yd. 1700 / 3BR Second 1.40Cr. 3 Month
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 470 Sq yd 2200/ 4 BR Ground 1.80Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 470 Sq yd 2200/ 4 BR Second 1.60Cr 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 293. Sq.Yd. 1650 / 3 BR Second 1.10Cr. 10 Months
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 286 Sq.Yd. 1600/ 3 BR Second 1.35Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Ground 1.05Cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR First 95Lacs Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 204 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Second 95Lacs Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 200 Sq.Yd. 1200/ 3 BR Second 95lacs. Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 Sq.Yd. 1250/ 3 BR Second 1.02 cr Ready
    MAYFIELD GARDEN 217 Sq.Yd. 1250/ 3 BR Second 1.02 cr Ready


    Supply coming from all directions!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Some prices for Independent Builder Floors Across Gurgaon
    Sushant Lok-1 C- Block

    Independent Builder Floor Available For Sale
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G / 2.20 Cr, First Floor 1.70 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.70 Cr
    207sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G/ 1.80 Cr, First Floor 1.40 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.40 Cr
    200sq.yards / 3Bhk / Ground Floor 1.85 Cr, First Floor 1.75 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.75 Cr
    200sq.yards / 3Bhk / 2nd Floor 1.75 Cr
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G/ 2.4 Cr. First Floor 1.8 Cr. 2nd Floor 1.8 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / GRound Floor 2.60 Cr, First Floor 2.5 Cr, 2nd Floor 2.5 Cr.
    300sq,yards / 3Bhk / Ground Floor 2.75 Cr, First Floor 2.6 Cr, 2nd Floor 2.6 Cr
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G / 2.25 Cr, First Floor 1.55 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.30 Cr
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / 2nd Floor 1.25 Cr
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / First Floor 1.30 Cr
    215sq.yards / 3Bhk / Ground Floor 1.60 Cr, First Floor 1.60 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.45 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / Ground Floor 2.05 Cr, First Floor 1.95 Cr, 2nd Floor 1.90 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G / 2.65 Cr, First Floor 2.Cr, 2nd Floor 1.95 Cr
    466sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G / 3.50 Cr, First Floor 2.75 Cr, 2nd Floor 2.75 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / First Floor 2.75 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / 2nd Floor 1.75 Cr

    Sushant Lok-1 B- Block

    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / B+G / 2.70 Cr, First Floor 2.10 Cr, 2nd Floor 2.10 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / First Floor 2.75 Cr
    300sq.yards / 3Bhk / 2nd Floor 1.75 Cr (Maximum Check )

    --------------------
    Builder Floor Inventory for Sale

    Builder Floor
    South City-I
    1150

    1.25cr
    Builder Floor
    Dlf Phase IV
    350 sq.Yds.

    1.90 cr
    Builder Floor
    45
    1250
    3
    1.25
    Builder Floor
    South City II
    900
    3
    1cr
    Builder Floor
    39
    1800
    3
    1.3cr
    Builder Floor
    46
    263 sqyd
    3
    1.40cr
    Builder Floor
    Woodstock
    1995
    4
    2cr
    Builder Floor
    Ardee city
    1575
    4
    1.10cr
    Builder Floor
    45
    204 sqyd
    3
    1.25cr
    Builder Floor
    Uppals Southend
    311sqyd
    3
    1.70cr
    Builder Floor
    45
    204 sqyd
    3
    1.25
    Builder Floor
    Rosewood
    245sqyd
    3
    1.2cr
    Builder Floor
    56
    360sqyd
    3
    2.25cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    270sqyd
    3
    1.90cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    300sqyds,1600sqft
    4
    2.80cr
    Builder Floor
    Kendriya Vihar
    2200
    3+1
    1.85cr
    Builder Floor
    South City II
    1950
    3+1
    2.25cr
    Builder Floor
    South City II
    275sqyd
    3
    1.25cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-III
    240sqyd
    2
    98lacs
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    262sqyd,1400sqft
    3
    1.30cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    300sqyd,
    3
    2.50cr
    Builder Floor
    Dlf Phase I
    270 sqyds
    3
    1.50cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    215 sqyd,1500
    3
    1.55cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    285 sqyds,2100sqft
    3+1
    2cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    247sqyd,1550
    3+1
    1.75cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-I
    215sqyd,1300
    3
    1.50CR
    Builder Floor
    SL-II
    240&1080
    2
    90lacs
    Builder Floor
    SL-III
    300sqyds,1600sqft
    3+1
    1.18cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-III
    215sqyd
    2+1
    1.15cr
    Builder Floor
    9
    250
    3
    95
    Builder Floor
    45
    1480
    3
    1.2lac
    Builder Floor
    Vipul World
    1300
    3
    95lacs
    Builder Floor
    Vipul World
    1300
    3
    95lacs
    Builder Floor
    Ardee City
    1550
    3
    90lac
    Builder Floor
    South City II
    1250
    3
    1.45cr
    Builder Floor
    Mayfield Garden
    1425
    3
    1.10cr
    Builder Floor
    Vipul world
    1000
    2
    82lac
    Builder Floor
    Mayfield Garden
    1826
    3
    1.35cr
    Builder Floor
    47
    1650
    3
    1.7cr
    Builder Floor
    39
    344sqft
    2
    37lac
    Builder Floor
    45
    1800
    3
    1.65cr
    Builder Floor
    SL II
    1200
    3
    10000
    Builder Floor
    Ansal Esencia
    1400
    3
    1.15cr
    Builder Floor
    46
    1500
    3
    1.40cr
    Builder Floor
    Soutch City-I
    180sqyd
    2
    1.05cr
    Builder Floor
    45
    1600
    3
    1.10cr
    Builder Floor
    46
    1600
    3
    1600
    Builder Floor
    DLF CITY PHASE II
    1300
    3

    Builder Floor
    Ardee City
    2718
    4
    2.10cr
    Builder Floor
    Suncity
    2350
    3
    2.4cr
    Builder Floor
    M2k Symphony Floors
    1425
    3
    1.10cr
    Builder Floor
    SL-III G Block
    1300
    3
    1.25cr
    Builder Floor
    Mayfield Garden
    265sqyd
    3
    1.20cr
    Builder Floor
    Manesar
    959
    2
    41lac
    Builder Floor
    Southend Floors
    900
    2
    61.5lac
    Builder Floor
    Soutch City-I
    240sqyd
    3
    1.5cr
    Builder Floor
    Uppals Southend
    500sqyd
    4
    1.95cr
    Builder Floor
    Harmony Homes
    1632
    4
    1.5cr
    Builder Floor
    Ansal Esencia
    2395
    3
    1.35cr
    Builder Floor
    Woodstock
    915
    2
    90lac
    Builder Floor
    Palladians(D-Extn.)
    1260
    3
    1.25cr

    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishj
    What are the reasons why floors are not in much demand?


    Flats are always better than Floor bcoz of following reasons

    1) Security

    2)Dedicated Parking

    3)GF owner seems , he is landlord while FF & SF guys are their tenant :)

    4) Park, Powerbackup and water supply...

    5) Club and Swimming Pool..

    Going forward ppl need more security n peace of mind which u will not get easily in floors..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Has any Builder started getting approvals for 14mtr height including stilt parking as per latest amendments??

    Any maps, building plans approved yet??

    Just wondering as BPTP has launched its Pedestal format and therefore should be applicable across gurgoan coloniser/huda sectors.

    Also request builders to share photographs of latest works and new innovations/ideas for independent builder floors.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the maps for stilt are being approved since June 2013. We got our plan revised as well to be built with stilt.

    There are some structures which have already come up in Malibu and South City 2 that i saw. This will help floor sell better, there is definite value to end customer and more space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin_ncr
    Yes the maps for stilt are being approved since June 2013. We got our plan revised as well to be built with stilt.

    There are some structures which have already come up in Malibu and South City 2 that i saw. This will help floor sell better, there is definite value to end customer and more space.


    Is HUDA approving maps with stilts or this is applicable only for private colonizers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin_ncr
    Yes the maps for stilt are being approved since June 2013. We got our plan revised as well to be built with stilt.

    There are some structures which have already come up in Malibu and South City 2 that i saw. This will help floor sell better, there is definite value to end customer and more space.


    Does this mean we can build stilt parking + 4 floors?

    14 mtrs means approx ft 45.9

    If one dedicates 7 ft for stilt parking....the remaining 38.9 ft can yield 4 floors of aprox 9.7 ft height each!

    or is there a restriction to the number of floors?

    Can someone clarify.....thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Uncleji
    Does this mean we can build stilt parking + 4 floors?

    14 mtrs means approx ft 45.9

    If one dedicates 7 ft for stilt parking....the remaining 38.9 ft can yield 4 floors of aprox 9.7 ft height each!

    or is there a restriction to the number of floors?

    Can someone clarify.....thanks in advance


    It would be stilt + 3.
    CommentQuote