Hi All

I am a working professional...like most of people around...this 9 to 6 job does not fascinates me any more...

I have a HUDA plot here in sector 56 , size is around 302 yards....I am willing to construct 3 builder floors of same size on to it ...though some what clue less about the initiation point .

I would love to have your sincere advice as I have been exploring various forum posts since last 3 months or so and strongly feeling like having precious word of mouth from 'Budhi-Jivis'

I very well know its not going to be a smooth task...I have to put hell lot of efforts to get those floor ready.

Kindly let me know what is the Modus Operandi to get those floor ready...

Should I go for a contractor for all building material n all or should I hire labour on contract and material at my own.

What would be more benificary , Should I try to book those floor right from the word Go or should I construct to let say 50 % and then start looking for buyers

What can be the expected amount I get for each floor ( on 302 Yard Plot)

I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)

Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)

I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)

Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Came across this compilation.. comments invited.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Strangely, all the floors have been quoted above 1 cr, except a few which are either 2BHK or must be in a bad location. It seems there is very less impact on the builder floors whereas flats prices has come down in the previous 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • I would say they are cheap if compared to vatika floor, sector 82.... people are asking 70-85 lac for ready to move builder floors there.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the posting the list! Can you pls. also share if there is a similar list for Palam Vihar, Sector 22 & 23. Are these RTM, brand new or pre-owned?

Thanks

A
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does anyone know the price of plots in south city II pref 240-300 sq yards. I want it for end use, how easy it is to get the deal from a direct seller?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear BlessU,

Is there any current compliation available for builder floors in the areas mentioned in your previous posts.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Came across this compilation.. comments invited.

Hi BlessU -- interesting stuff .. esp DLF 2/South city 2 and SL1...how can one find other details?? did u fetch it from some property forum??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by courtyard
    Hi,

Does anyone know the price of plots in south city II pref 240-300 sq yards. I want it for end use, how easy it is to get the deal from a direct seller?

240 should be around 80 to 90k
    360 should be around 65 to 85k
    CommentQuote
  • what price would be a good deal in areas like South City-2, Malibu town, rosewood city for a 240 sq yard builder floor??
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a builder floor in Sushant lok 1 or Rosewood. What's the going rate for 3 BHK on ground or 1st floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Malibu Town - Pros and cons

Dear Members,

I am contemplating a 200 sq yard builder floor in Malibu Town, but the asking price seems to high - 1.3 CR.

Kindly comment if this is a genuine price for a 200 sq yard floor. The floor has stilt parking and lift.

Rgerads
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GenuineBuyr
    Dear Members,

I am contemplating a 200 sq yard builder floor in Malibu Town, but the asking price seems to high - 1.3 CR.

Kindly comment if this is a genuine price for a 200 sq yard floor. The floor has stilt parking and lift.

Rgerads

Genuine buyer, i have been contemplating plots and builder floors in south city ii and malibu town for quite some time now. I have also come across these 200 sq yards builder floors with and without stilt. I was given a quote of 1.4 cr for ground floor plus basement for 200 yards plot and don't forget this was just the asking price over a call. You can expect 10-20% of negotiations when you really want to finalize the deal.
    This is just my POV based on 6 months of research in south city II and malibu town.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Courtyard,

In that case the asking price is indeed high considering this is for first floor, and there is no basement. I too have been looking for more than 2 months now, but haven't really seen any builder negotiate the price by more than 4 to 5%.

Do they really negotiate for as high as 10-20%???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GenuineBuyr
    what price would be a good deal in areas like South City-2, Malibu town, rosewood city for a 240 sq yard builder floor??

(new construction)
    South City 2 is around 1.15 to 1.35
    Malibu is Around 1.3 to 1.6
    Rosewood is around 1.15 to 1.5
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go for buildings on stilts, instead go with the ones with basement in view of the recent earthquakes :)
    CommentQuote