Hi All

I am a working professional...like most of people around...this 9 to 6 job does not fascinates me any more...

I have a HUDA plot here in sector 56 , size is around 302 yards....I am willing to construct 3 builder floors of same size on to it ...though some what clue less about the initiation point .

I would love to have your sincere advice as I have been exploring various forum posts since last 3 months or so and strongly feeling like having precious word of mouth from 'Budhi-Jivis'

I very well know its not going to be a smooth task...I have to put hell lot of efforts to get those floor ready.

Kindly let me know what is the Modus Operandi to get those floor ready...

Should I go for a contractor for all building material n all or should I hire labour on contract and material at my own.

What would be more benificary , Should I try to book those floor right from the word Go or should I construct to let say 50 % and then start looking for buyers

What can be the expected amount I get for each floor ( on 302 Yard Plot)

I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)

Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)

I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)

50 Replies
  • Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Came across this compilation.. comments invited.
  • Strangely, all the floors have been quoted above 1 cr, except a few which are either 2BHK or must be in a bad location. It seems there is very less impact on the builder floors whereas flats prices has come down in the previous 1 year.
  • I would say they are cheap if compared to vatika floor, sector 82.... people are asking 70-85 lac for ready to move builder floors there.....
  • Thanks for the posting the list! Can you pls. also share if there is a similar list for Palam Vihar, Sector 22 & 23. Are these RTM, brand new or pre-owned?

A

Does anyone know the price of plots in south city II pref 240-300 sq yards. I want it for end use, how easy it is to get the deal from a direct seller?
  • Dear BlessU,

Is there any current compliation available for builder floors in the areas mentioned in your previous posts.

Builder Floor Inventory and Prices may 14

Came across this compilation.. comments invited.

Hi BlessU -- interesting stuff .. esp DLF 2/South city 2 and SL1...how can one find other details?? did u fetch it from some property forum??
  • Originally Posted by courtyard

Does anyone know the price of plots in south city II pref 240-300 sq yards. I want it for end use, how easy it is to get the deal from a direct seller?

240 should be around 80 to 90k
    360 should be around 65 to 85k
  • what price would be a good deal in areas like South City-2, Malibu town, rosewood city for a 240 sq yard builder floor??
  • I am looking to buy a builder floor in Sushant lok 1 or Rosewood. What's the going rate for 3 BHK on ground or 1st floor?
  • Malibu Town - Pros and cons

Dear Members,

I am contemplating a 200 sq yard builder floor in Malibu Town, but the asking price seems to high - 1.3 CR.

Kindly comment if this is a genuine price for a 200 sq yard floor. The floor has stilt parking and lift.

Rgerads
  • Originally Posted by GenuineBuyr
    Dear Members,

I am contemplating a 200 sq yard builder floor in Malibu Town, but the asking price seems to high - 1.3 CR.

Kindly comment if this is a genuine price for a 200 sq yard floor. The floor has stilt parking and lift.

Rgerads

Genuine buyer, i have been contemplating plots and builder floors in south city ii and malibu town for quite some time now. I have also come across these 200 sq yards builder floors with and without stilt. I was given a quote of 1.4 cr for ground floor plus basement for 200 yards plot and don't forget this was just the asking price over a call. You can expect 10-20% of negotiations when you really want to finalize the deal.
    This is just my POV based on 6 months of research in south city II and malibu town.
  • Thanks Courtyard,

In that case the asking price is indeed high considering this is for first floor, and there is no basement. I too have been looking for more than 2 months now, but haven't really seen any builder negotiate the price by more than 4 to 5%.

Do they really negotiate for as high as 10-20%???
  • Originally Posted by GenuineBuyr
    what price would be a good deal in areas like South City-2, Malibu town, rosewood city for a 240 sq yard builder floor??

(new construction)
    South City 2 is around 1.15 to 1.35
    Malibu is Around 1.3 to 1.6
    Rosewood is around 1.15 to 1.5
  • Don't go for buildings on stilts, instead go with the ones with basement in view of the recent earthquakes :)