Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Method of Operation to Get Builder Floors Ready in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Method of Operation to Get Builder Floors Ready in Gurgaon?

Last updated: November 26 2015
55 | Posts
12631 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Method of Operation to Get Builder Floors Ready in Gurgaon?

Hi All

I am a working professional...like most of people around...this 9 to 6 job does not fascinates me any more...

I have a HUDA plot here in sector 56 , size is around 302 yards....I am willing to construct 3 builder floors of same size on to it ...though some what clue less about the initiation point .

I would love to have your sincere advice as I have been exploring various forum posts since last 3 months or so and strongly feeling like having precious word of mouth from 'Budhi-Jivis'

I very well know its not going to be a smooth task...I have to put hell lot of efforts to get those floor ready.

Kindly let me know what is the Modus Operandi to get those floor ready...
    • Should I go for a contractor for all building material n all or should I hire labour on contract and material at my own.
    • What would be more benificary , Should I try to book those floor right from the word Go or should I construct to let say 50 % and then start looking for buyers
    • What can be the expected amount I get for each floor ( on 302 Yard Plot)

I have done some home work and I think the labour cost is around 140-150 per square feet and a decent construction will going to cost me some where around 1100-1200 (correct me if I am wrong)

Kindly shower your precious advice .. Thanks in Advance :-)

Re : What is the Method of Operation to Get Builder Floors Ready in Gurgaon?

As far as i know, the minimum construction cost is 1500-1600 for a minimum level of good construction .I think giving it to contractor is a better option,
    building floors and selling them is a very good business.
    Do you have a huda plot or ansal plot in sec 56 because the floors rate may vary by that.
    I am also having a plot of 500 yards in sushant lok -2 ,sec 56 behind ansals florence club on gcx road and trying to do something like this only.
    if you get some more knowledge please post here.
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GoluBuilder View Post
      Hi All

I am a working professional...like most of people around...this 9 to 6 job does not fascinates me any more...
      Brother - didnt understand the logic of this line with your post. Are you planning to quit job and become a full time builder? So more plots and more floors after this one...?

Or you just want to say that job mein bore ho gaye to life mein raita karna chahte ho...

Comment

Seema Verma.... Mam I have a HUDA Plot

Rajat .... Yar job mai wo maza sa nahi rha...so as if now want to deliver one project side by and if things goes well...will continue doing this building floor things only....Like sell floors buy plot consume profits and start all over again on to new project...

Comment

Can any one tell how much a decently constructed floor on 302 yard HUDA Plot in Sector 56 fetch in terms of mullah.... :-)

Comment

look for collabaration with some builders (Locally in that area - selling builderfloor).
            They will deal the plot as per current market price & then give you 3% till they construct and sell ur building. generally 12to14months. so the builder enjoy th eprofit without investing in plot.

other option is he will sell 2 floor and will give you 1 floor as well good money.

Check with local builders, All D best ==

Comment

No Way..... I would rather go 4 subsequent builders...

Like for constructing Building
              For Flooring
              Electicity Fitting
              Plumber
              n Stuff like that...

Comment

Originally posted by GoluBuilder View Post
                No Way..... I would rather go 4 subsequent builders...

Like for constructing Building
                For Flooring
                Electicity Fitting
                Plumber
                n Stuff like that...
                i have given contract for the super structure of my plot building basement , ground , first and second floor wise as you are thinking.
                rest i will see after building of structure and give contract to different people for finishing.

Comment

what are your expected price for builder floors Seema and GoluBuilder
                  Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

The two most important factors to consider are the current market value of land and the expected price of floors. Additionally I would seriously doubt if you can complete the project at 1100 sq ft cost of construction. Judging by your post, I am assuming that you dont have much experience in building floors etc, so naturally it would cost you a tad more than a seasoned builder. It might be more accurate to expect 1400-1500 sq ft as the cost of construction. Just my 2 cents.

Happy Building!!!!
                    Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X