Just got the sms below...price seems to be high

After a Grand Success of "CITY SCAPE"Capital Launches Premium Ultra Luxurious residential project in Sec70A
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Talked to the broker...it seems that capital has bought m3m's Site and launching a project there...so it's old wine in new bottle...Not very interesting... The only factor that it sells could be that paras is selling at 6500.
    Also, sizes seem to be quite big...2bhk is around 1550 square ft
    CommentQuote
  • why will naybody buy these projects at these prices..

when Unitech projects are available at much cheaper prices at better locations

Southpark - 5400
    Crestview - 5300/5400
    Vista - 4600/4700

Is any body actually buying these 70 a projects at 6000+ prices
    CommentQuote
  • SP/Vista are infact on the main road, at a much lower prices.
    CommentQuote
  • True..am a big believer thats best location arpund spr is that of vista n south park...not a big fan of sunbreeze n crestview though
    CommentQuote
  • There is a big disconnect in the prices between sohna road/Gxt and SPR (sector 69,70, 70A). Completed projects like Park View City 1/2, Orchid Petals, Vipul are commending prices of 8000+ despite having basic specifications, while in a new sectors adjacent to Gxt sohna road, prices are ~ 5,000/sq.ft. even as new sectors are supposed to have better infrastructure.

There is no doubt that Unitech projects have best locations and site layouts but for various reason investor confidence in Unitech is low. Ultimately price differential will come down. Something with price range of 5,000 - 6,000 in these areas from a good builder is not not a bad choice if we do not benchmark them with vista/south park prices

I can bet if a builder like DLF,Bestech, Godrej or Vipul comes up with a project bang on SPR, people may be willing to shell out even 6500-7000
    CommentQuote
  • Capital New Project in sec.-70A

I also received the same SMS regarding Capital launching new project in sec-70A 6050/sqft.

Its very interesting and it'll appreciate fast bcoz in SPR except unitech no big banner is there and some how unitech is like hell now a days.

SPR is already under construction, If people are buying on Dwarka X-press way 5500-6000 where as we all know that Dwarka X-press way will take another 7 to 8 years so in this scenario, Capital is very good option.
    CommentQuote
  • It's better to take unitech in resale rather than some of these projects with new builder....one telecom issue is resolved for unitech, it's properties will command much higher prices which could be possible in a year or 2

Property is only abt location , location and location when it's ready....so I would hope that unitech prop will be much higher once completed :))))))
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have not heard much about the builder, but yes the brokers and banking upon and even assuring investors of the builder.

Don't know what exactly is the reality, not very sure how good the decision of investing into this property would be.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true... if someone has a holding capacity it is a good time to enter the unitech projects in SPR as the entry price is low and will be giving good returns..
    we all are well aware of the crunch unitech is facing at present but once revived from it (dont know when) it will be benefitial for the investors...
    One can see the demand in Fresco at present, ready to move options are commanding somewhere around 8500/sqft and under constructions towers are commanding between 6700 - 7000/sqft... people are holding their units in under construction towers as 95% payments are already been paid to the builder and no new demand is going to come soon..everybody knows once completed they will be at par with market price...
    Just my POV...;)

Originally Posted by reinvestor
    It's better to take unitech in resale rather than some of these projects with new builder....one telecom issue is resolved for unitech, it's properties will command much higher prices which could be possible in a year or 2

Property is only abt location , location and location when it's ready....so I would hope that unitech prop will be much higher once completed :))))))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand143
    I also received the same SMS regarding Capital launching new project in sec-70A 6050/sqft.

Its very interesting and it'll appreciate fast bcoz in SPR except unitech no big banner is there and some how unitech is like hell now a days.

SPR is already under construction, If people are buying on Dwarka X-press way 5500-6000 where as we all know that Dwarka X-press way will take another 7 to 8 years so in this scenario, Capital is very good option.

I wonder how the biggest bulls of projects by newbie builders are themselves newbies on the forum.. is it the case of one newbie understanding the plight of the other...?? or is it that since these builders
    fail to lure the rustic investor who learns his lessons in the heat/dust of gurgaon, in turn, tries to target the techie/NRI crowd who prefers to sit under their chilling aicons and are willing to get fleeced????

Kya bolte ho bhailog?
    CommentQuote
  • anger bhai - aaj kal badi correction ki baaten chal rahi hain

whereas the prices are rising by the day...

Whats ur take on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    anger bhai - aaj kal badi correction ki baaten chal rahi hain

whereas the prices are rising by the day...

Whats ur take on this?

sir sentiment kharaab to ho raha hai thoda thoda.. lets see..
    International incidents will have some ramifications on our markets definitely but RE is generally the last castle to fall , plus, RE bulls tend to have longer holding capacities they dont have to cover
    their shorts by 3 o clock in the afternoon. They live in denial for the first quarter or two of a slowdown so in the short term dont expect correction.Although, the frequency of stray distress deals might start increasing.. plus if RBI decides to bite the interest rate bullet and some easing happens, I wont be surprised to see another spike in the markets.

I hope there is a correction of prices, somewhat. The market is in a state of overheat since the last few months. As I have repeatedly said.. Unreasonable upsides have catastrophic downslides as well.. So, a 10--20% trimming shall give a much needed boost of consolidation to the markets and shall drive out the non serious, juaari type investors who are looking to book profits even before the booking of the flat is confirmed...
    Lesser the chaf, better than wheat!!

Baaki, its difficult to say exactly what is going to happen.. Afterall, "Bubble is going to burst"'s vintage clintele has grown old( and not a dime more sensible) in predicting doomsday.. it never came... So, Id not try and board the same boat with a hole, and make predictions. But yeah, I try to view my investments from both the best case as well the worst case scenarios and plan accordingly. Id just suggest to keep leverage in check as we might see some turbulence. So long as you arent over leveraged, even if there's a storm and even if it manages to rock your boat... it wont be able to sink it.

btw.. aap kya sochte ho.. and what about the purchase we talked about.. did u buy something? ?? ( PM kardena)

thxx :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dost,

Check ur PM
    CommentQuote
  • capital heights

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum, and was thinking in investing in this project, can you guys advice as i heard the laucnh date is Diwali for 6750 rs.

Thanks
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravtaneja
    Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum, and was thinking in investing in this project, can you guys advice as i heard the laucnh date is Diwali for 6750 rs.

Thanks
    Gaurav

What's the update on launch..capital hasn't launched any of the projects till and is selling 3 of them
    CommentQuote