Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

Last updated: September 20 2012
13 | Posts
4022 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

    Hi,

    Which one in resale is better-- Sector 82 or Sector 83 for Vatika Emilia.

    Which location is better...83 look deep inside on Map...

    Let me know please...

    Getting resale around 40+ for First floorr..is that a good one?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

    sector 82 and 83 are almost same .. not much diff....

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

      secto 82 has a better profile

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

        Originally posted by gauraviift View Post
        Hi,

        Which one in resale is better-- Sector 82 or Sector 83 for Vatika Emilia.

        Which location is better...83 look deep inside on Map...

        Let me know please...

        Getting resale around 40+ for First floorr..is that a good one?
        sec 82 is projected as main sector in new gurgaon... sec 83 has advantage of being near to NPR... future will decide which one is better...

        are you looking for enduse? when do you expect to get possession?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

          Even proposed Metro is in sector-83.
          Mind it it is proposed.

          By the way there is not much difference between these sectors.
          Thanks

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

            Originally posted by amitgup View Post
            sec 82 is projected as main sector in new gurgaon... sec 83 has advantage of being near to NPR... future will decide which one is better...

            are you looking for enduse? when do you expect to get possession?
            I am looking for investment..about 45 for First floor...whats ur take

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

              Originally posted by gauraviift View Post
              I am looking for investment..about 45 for First floor...whats ur take
              Its a good option for investment... i would say go for it... i have floor in sec 83 and so far its good... there are some issues due to extra demand from Vatika... but unfortunately RE is never clean business...

              just check the price... and make it clear if its before extra demand or after...

              possession can take 2-3 years but should not bother you...

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

                what is the current price for emilia phase 2 2nd floor..

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

                  what is price of phase 1 2nd floor..

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Vatika - Emilia -- Sector 82 or 83

                    i heard vatika is re alloting sector 83 buyers to some other location in sector 82.. is this true.. and is it for all the emilia floors of sector 83 or just few..

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X