Experion Developers is coming with new township in Gurgaon, they already launched their first project at 4500/- ( Pre-Launched ).


---------------------

ab ye kaun hai bhai seniors plz comment on this project.
Read more
Reply
1412 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2 BHK 1190, 3BHK 1600.. guys company has given clue that they will not launch less than 5500.. so will it be a good investment at this price ?? i think nothing is less than 5000 in gurgaon if we go for fresh booking. DEW is enjoying the pricing which GCX were having 1.5 years back ( like Ireo project).. often one question comes in mind that the price will increase further or not .. DEW area planning is good like it is near to airport, close to delhi, Diplomatic enclave will come closer to this area, proposed metro route, 150 mtr wide road, and some more things.. but execution of all this will take atleast 5 years. so here we should be careful while choosing an option to invest. i think only good and reputed projects with good location will give some returns....
    CommentQuote
  • Experions location is not good ,it is average.

    Originally Posted by AmitGarg1
    2 BHK 1190, 3BHK 1600.. guys company has given clue that they will not launch less than 5500.. so will it be a good investment at this price ?? i think nothing is less than 5000 in gurgaon if we go for fresh booking. DEW is enjoying the pricing which GCX were having 1.5 years back ( like Ireo project).. often one question comes in mind that the price will increase further or not .. DEW area planning is good like it is near to airport, close to delhi, Diplomatic enclave will come closer to this area, proposed metro route, 150 mtr wide road, and some more things.. but execution of all this will take atleast 5 years. so here we should be careful while choosing an option to invest. i think only good and reputed projects with good location will give some returns....
    CommentQuote
  • I can't find any separate thread for their 112 project - though there are several references to it in this 108 thread.

    Did that project get launched? Price and resale?
    CommentQuote
  • i visited the location and it is very average location and IMHO the premium being charged in lieu of the party-line that all approvals will be in place when construction starts, is on a higher side, i am letting go on this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I can't find any separate thread for their 112 project - though there are several references to it in this 108 thread.
    Did that project get launched? Price and resale?


    seprate thread of experion sector 112 is there

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/25274-windchants-experion-developers-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon?t=27351
    CommentQuote
  • Launch on friday. First Price 5500 then 5750 and 6000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitGarg1
    Launch on friday. First Price 5500 then 5750 and 6000.


    who said u
    wrong news
    i had talked to company company say no information till now but after 7 th novemeber
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    who said u
    wrong news
    i had talked to company company say no information till now but after 7 th novemeber


    company is not entertaining new brokers for this project. as per company only those channel partner who has sold their 112 project will be entertained.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitGarg1
    company is not entertaining new brokers for this project. as per company only those channel partner who has sold their 112 project will be entertained.



    dear i am just asking who said u about this that company is launching this friday i talk to my broker he say next month and for confirmation i also talk to company company say me same sir next month
    CommentQuote
  • Amit is correct there will be announcement this coming week. It has been cleared to some brokers who had done work with them earlier.

    Obviously company will not tell this if you call them as they want to do some placements. They will be educating the brokers on the product which should help them give a better view to the prospective clients. Also I believe they will not take more than one booking in single name.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets wait for Friday, will get it on the net too.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i am telling another Ireo has come in Gurgaon by the name of Experion. The way they are going is excellent. not greedy of money, wants to establish a good repute and they are working according to that like launching after all approvals in place. they award construction of Windchant to L&T 4300-4400/sqft showing their concern about their projects. Ireo has made its initial Investors Crorepati just in 1 year. Initial investors of experion will enjoy the same thing. even i got the information that after this group housing they will plan to launch Plots in this sector. i am closing my eyes for rest of Gurgaon. For some next year only Experion will be my destination to invest. Cheers..... let's hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, I think there are still some issues that have to be resolved with the partners for the plotted project which is why even after planning the area they are not talking about it. They will do so only once they are all cleared. No hurry to pre sell. Taking time to do one project at a time.

    Group Housing of 108 is in their absolute control hence there is clarity in it.

    I too am betting on it, waiting for the price points and amenities and specs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitGarg1
    Guys i am telling another Ireo has come in Gurgaon by the name of Experion. The way they are going is excellent. not greedy of money, wants to establish a good repute and they are working according to that like launching after all approvals in place. they award construction of Windchant to L&T 4300-4400/sqft showing their concern about their projects. Ireo has made its initial Investors Crorepati just in 1 year. Initial investors of experion will enjoy the same thing. even i got the information that after this group housing they will plan to launch Plots in this sector. i am closing my eyes for rest of Gurgaon. For some next year only Experion will be my destination to invest. Cheers..... let's hope for the best


    @Amit- I thought that right now its just guessing game on the contract awarding for Windchants ... didnt know that it is finalized. Is there any official published news that says that the contract has been awareded to L&T?
    CommentQuote
  • There will be heavy rush for bookings in 108 Heights. As per my information some hundred of brokers has approached Company for underwriting units. some 3 month back they were planning to allot 101 Units to 1 broker then they reduced it to 51, then to 30 and now it is heard that they will give only 8-10 units per broker. Broker commission is also reduced to 3%. And price will not be less than 5500. The price will be inclusive of PLCs. In other charges car parking, Club fee and EDC/IDC has to be paid. yet all the things will be finalized on Thursday. Lets see how they open------
    CommentQuote