Sort by :
Filter by :
- Any reason why you decided against itCommentQuote0Flag
- Any information on payment plan and extra charges??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vinaybhatiaAny information on payment plan and extra charges??
i talked to company they say 5500 bsp no plc and i dont know ask for other charges
payment they ask
10 % now
7.5 % 30 days
7.5 % 60 daysCommentQuote0Flag
- given 2 cheques for 2BHK. got assurance for allotment from broker. according to broker just wait for 1 month it will give atleast Rs 200-300/sq.ft. but M planning to hold it for 5-6 months and looking forward for a premium of 600-700.CommentQuote0Flag
2 bhk's are not coming out at this price....CommentQuote0Flag
- The HeartSong
Moderators or thread owner....can we change the name of this thread to
"The HeartSong" the name of the projectCommentQuote0Flag
- I am not sure when the builder sold in prelaunch...
Many IREFians were waiting for the offiical launch as it is believed that experion is not into pre launches..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by karan.singh2 bhk's are not coming out at this price....
only 80 2BHK sold at this price. i m surprised to see that for this project IREF member and senior member dont have any solid information. like previously i said all things will be finalized on Friday and it happened. seems Experion is not entertaining Gurgaon's broker openly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well, i have been directly speaking to the company and they maintain the stand that there has been no prelaunch by them....from the forum i understand that already some inventory has been booked thru brokers...if this info is authrntic then request fforum members to kindly share the contaft details of their trusted brokers who shud be able to get us a unit...
Best rgds, varunCommentQuote0Flag
Dear amit, can you please share what price you paid for these and what broker discount did you get?CommentQuote0Flag
Wow!! this is amazing if true. I am in discussion with two brokers and they are saying that information is still not clear to them.CommentQuote0Flag
- vinayji..greetings...pls do share whatever info reg booking is available with you...i find myselintereated in booking the project.
- They have only approached those brokers who have done work in their Windchants project. Also since this is pre pre launch it may be kept under wrap and not openly admitted by the company.
I still doubt if they had opened 2 Br bookings. This rate was for 3 Br and above.
I also believe there will transfer charges although they have not clarified the charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- only 80 2bhk's ...wow thats a news...
Company is definitely doing it under the wraps....I have also given cheque directly in company....they called me yesterday morning....
I was told the following
1) its going to be a exceptional project ..with nice designs and above average specs like marble flooring and AC's
2) 15 acre , 800 flats
3) 2bhk's were mostly consumed by the company itself...the sales guy with me also just got 3 bhk...( as per him..don't trust)
4) Allotment to be done on wednesday, some broker told me that price were revised to 6000 last night itself (unsure on authneticity)
5) basically every thing should be out on wednesday like floor plan etc
I hope this will turn out good.
I have two units as of now, one through a broker and one in company.....I would give-up one of them by wednesday (can't afford two :))....booked through broker as company didn't give me any discounts...CommentQuote0Flag
- guys guys 2BHK is there for sure. i got 5500 with 2% dealer discount for first and 1% discount for my second. Probably On Monday i will get the allotment. actually i was after this project for last 4 months. i had commitment with the authorized broker of Experion for 3 units (2BHK). but as the booking amount opens is 7 lac instead of 5 i booked 2 units only. till yesterday evening he was having that 3rd unit available as i told him that i m trying to manage funds for 3rd one. :)CommentQuote0Flag