Experion Developers is coming with new township in Gurgaon, they already launched their first project at 4500/- ( Pre-Launched ).

---------------------

ab ye kaun hai bhai seniors plz comment on this project.
Read more
1412 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Bro, Me too not an expert...but here is what I think

Area is developing good....The days DEway get cleared...I am think prices may even cross 10K....but till then lets hold tight

As per paras 106

1) Builder is decent
    2) location is OK
    3) price: 5000/- is the base line now days....so @5100 (as I remember) its not very expensive....

last but not least: If you are end user...sit tight...you will earn like any thing....

If u r 30% kinda investor...gains will be there and they would be more then bank returns...rest one shd not have too much expectations.....kam, zyada toh chalta rahta hai

Hi Karan,

Just one month back price was 5500 and now
    current price price is more thank 6250 and launch would be expected more than 6500.... its completely overpriced.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Karan

I agree with your optimism. This holds good not just for DEW but across the sectors. First and foremost we should see if the builder is good and the project that he has envisioned is good. I dont know if the term VFM hods good when investing but in hindsight it is always the case.

Now, for the success of any project the builder provides the hardware, we the clients are software. If we keep rebooting or shorting how will the system work. So it is essential we invest in a project that we believe is good for us and only then if we are investors will we be able to resell it. No end user or person buying in resale wants to get into a dead or a shady project.

We must also judge if the banks are backing the project this is a good indicator of the creditworthiness,

IREF provides a platform where we get insight into all projects both from invested people as well as from people who have not invested. We should take criticism as constructive advise backed sometimes with sound logic. Alarm bells can be heard or parried with other point of views, Either way in the era of pre launches there will be a cycle of ups and downs.

I am sure lot of developers and brokers log on to this forum to feel pulse of the investor and should take heed and we must be careful not to invest where good money is chasing bad money.End of day only good projects will make money.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure what people are thinking ultimately end user will come when the area is liveable minimum 6 years from now....

My personal opinion bazed on history tracking DEW since 2007 nothinv changed since then except contract awarded to Indiabulls hopefully your optimism pays and end users have a roof to stay....

300 odd litigations govt not serious enough to resolve.. God Bless all. Hopefully brokers share right picture with investors visit DEW sectors no access currently hope is god in form of DEW to save everyone.

Brokers are happy project is changing 3-4 hands before people can think of even living... Seller and buyer close to 8% comission on each flat sold and investors blind not even visiting the site before investing..... Builder and broker cartel...

My views... Nothing personal hopefully DEW comes up soon
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got any allotments from the company for 5500 or 5850 psqft yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Real New inv
    Has anyone got any allotments from the company for 5500 or 5850 psqft yet?

5500 allotments have been done by the company
    5850 not yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sir, you could be right...but again....On IREF we almost curse every project on its launch...we are very efficient in finding short comings....lets take examples

Chintel 109: People claimed owner to be a drug dealer...and socially boycott him...I personally thought 3200....thats too much....Mera toh satya hee better hai 2800 main....

result : I personally sit at a loss of 2000 today

Puri 111: launched at 5500/- .....we said ...iska toh deemag her kharab ho gaya hai....those who invested made...easiest 1000-1500/- of their lives

ATS 109: Again , people considered over hyped project .....those who invested are sitting above 1500/- today

M3M 107 (may not be an ideal example, yet to prove it self): again it was totally brutalized on forum...again its yet to prove it self...but those who invested at 4600....gave probably 6 -8L ...are getting a premium of arnd 3-4 L today....Not too bad I believe

Let tak abt adani....Suddenly we all started to see the high tension wires....arre bhai...woh developer pagal to nahi hoga.....its coming to GGN realty for the first time and has much more IIT/IIM employed...just to make all this work...kuch toh karega....

PS: I took my cheque back at last moment, for some reasons....but I am sure those who invested will make good money quite soon

Experion 108. The Heart song: Developer already showed professionalism in first project WindChants, Anchored in the best Contractor L&T....now if they are coming in sector 108....I am sure they would have some plan........they have I believe more then 50 acres of land in 108....I am sure they have huge plans for it....

One sector road if created from 108 to 109 (unsure if thats how its planned) ...then see the location...suddenly it will compete with sector 109....another 75 mt road from sector 99 to I believe najafgarf...once it crosses 107/108...then check out the location...at that time...rates will be arnd 7 K and we will be discussing ....the people who bought at 5500 was OK...but 7 K is too much for this location....

Yet again....this is all my optimism (always paid me).....you can be correct as well....but I am sure of one thing...Gains can be less but no gains may not be possible

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

ha ha.. could have invested in Mahindra and felt better!!

Atleast EC and construction is in place and appreciation with delivery on track!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akaash,

Have the cheques being banked for the 5500 allotments and tower details etc passed on to us?

Originally Posted by akaash
    5500 allotments have been done by the company
    5850 not yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

ha ha.. could have invested in Mahindra and felt better!!

Atleast EC and construction is in place and appreciation with delivery on track!!

Cheers

Bless U bhai.....

Yehi toh problem hai...under construction project main regular payment kahan se aayegi..............
    We always invest on futuristic price, so that in due time taken by builder to start construction the prices become more realistic... even under valued as per the current rate...

what say...? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Sir sabse zaada appreciation bhi unhi projects mein hoti hai jiski construction time pe chale , Mahindra and Chintels are the best resale properties only because of this very reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Sir sabse zaada appreciation bhi unhi projects mein hoti hai jiski construction time pe chale , Mahindra and Chintels are the best resale properties only because of this very reason.

Agreed sir....Construction delay of usual 3-4 month (post completing time link payment) is good for investors I believe....but further delays gets negative...

But construction started projects main toh payment chalti he rahegi naa...

Just my thinking....Rest you people are well experienced
    CommentQuote
  • There are lot of projects in ggn which have very good appreciation which is not purely based on their construction progress.
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday got call from broker saying launch is going to be soon by this week itself. Also told me to better invest in 3BHK rather than 2BHK as 2BHK tower would be adjacent to EWS and far from the main road...henceforth appreciation wont be that good..
    But still want to go ahead with 2BHK as dont have that mch amount to invest in 3BHK.

Pls suggest if going forward with 2BHK would be fine
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raptor
    yesterday got call from broker saying launch is going to be soon by this week itself. Also told me to better invest in 3BHK rather than 2BHK as 2BHK tower would be adjacent to EWS and far from the main road...henceforth appreciation wont be that good..
    But still want to go ahead with 2BHK as dont have that mch amount to invest in 3BHK.

Pls suggest if going forward with 2BHK would be fine

Go for 2BHK even if you get in resale
    CommentQuote
  • arjun1
    what price are u expecting in resale after 10 months after constructing 75mtr. road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    arjun1
    what price are u expecting in resale after 10 months after constructing 75mtr. road

I believe 700-800Rs premium as I checked with a couple of brokers as of now the premium stands at 200+
    CommentQuote