Sort by :
Filter by :
- I am also interested for Experion. Kindly help if i can be a part of ur office...CommentQuote0Flag
- he he , Cynide , Please go ahead with this , you will have good returns , Ask them when are they opening for retail investors , I am also inclined 4250 levelsCommentQuote0Flag
- Got a mail from broker yesterday...price offered is 4350 - discount...CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhallaji, What makes this project investable under 4500 psft price? Can you list some points which are in favor or against?Originally Posted by amit.bhallathis will be worth it , I am myself keenly looking into this one , Indiabulls 104 , and godrej 104 , whichever comes first , There is quick money to be made
Experion anything till 4500
There is money to be made , if they come at these pricesCommentQuote0Flag
- project will take around 30 days more. Company will only accept cheque once building plan is in hand. Keepin fingers crossed.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cynide123Bhallaji, I am getting Experion at 4000 confirmed booking for 2BHK (1190 sq ft) as per our office deal with Experion... what do you suggest?
4000 ?? how ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Could you please describe me that how's the location and how much discount you guys are getting from brokers (if you are in negotiations).As builder is not big and we can fetch more discount.CommentQuote0Flag
- yeah the builder is not big .. but backed by FDI ..CommentQuote0Flag
Builder to aapse hi paise lekar makaan bana ke deta hai woh bhi 5 saal baad... ismein FDI se kya fayda hua not apparent to me. Can someone explain?CommentQuote0Flag
our company is in contact with experionCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cynide123our company is in contact with experion
- Originally Posted by matrix_55Builder to aapse hi paise lekar makaan bana ke deta hai woh bhi 5 saal baad... ismein FDI se kya fayda hua not apparent to me. Can someone explain?
Since the project is FDI backed it has already acquired mobilization fund as well as construction capital whatever is developer charging post FDI can more or less be considered funds for WC and a portion of it as marketing cost and then net profit.Hence lets not demonize developers, after all they also have huge interest payout to adhere to on thr investors and banking front ...CommentQuote0Flag
- fdi finance is under guidelines of govt. Fdi fund need to be used within strict guidelines on expenditure fund. Before investing compare discounts of brokers. The price floating is speculative. Will update u on maximum discount n company price.CommentQuote0Flag
- My broker very positive about this project..he says this company is the next Chintels or Ireo..FDI funded with 225 million dollars in its kitty..Also there sector 112 project has also got good response...he is saying this project would also have same situation as M3M sector 107..so for confirmed booking submit cheque now.
From the looks of it I myself now am very positive about the project since all approvals in place and the company also doing construction activity. Would fetch good returns keeping in mind Chintels Ambrosia is also in sector 108 and Chintels would launch not below 6000 in September.CommentQuote0Flag
Thanks for the reply. What is the FDI amount received if you may know already?
I am not demonizing the builders - they go great pains to help us. Woh to likhtey likhtey meri aankh bhar aaye isliye shayad mistype ho gaya..CommentQuote0Flag