Hi,
I have been looking for an apartment for end use. I am not considering the cost or location of the 2 projects mentioned in the subject.

But just looking at the facilities provided by both of these projects. If I keep apart the specifications of VRV A/c and Kitchen, what do you think is the difference between these projects.

As there is a huge price difference in both the projects, what do you think are the reasons for this? The cost of 2BHK in IREO uptown is equal to 3BHK cost of CHD Avenue 71.

What I understand is the below differences between these projects
1. Location
2. Specifications
3. Builder
4. Open spaces - I dont have the figures related to this but I think this should also be a difference factor.

Please also share what difference would be there in these projects when they would be fully occupied (70-80%).

My understanding is that
1. As number of flats are more in CHD, the ratio of people using these facilities will be higher in CHD and less in Uptown. So, Uptown would be a good choice in those terms.


Thanks
Read more
Reply
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Although there is no comparison between these 2 projects in terms of builder , location , price and demand BUT just want to point out that be aware of STP near CHD avenue project if in case you are inclined towards this project.

    Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Hi,
    I have been looking for an apartment for end use. I am not considering the cost or location of the 2 projects mentioned in the subject.

    But just looking at the facilities provided by both of these projects. If I keep apart the specifications of VRV A/c and Kitchen, what do you think is the difference between these projects.

    As there is a huge price difference in both the projects, what do you think are the reasons for this? The cost of 2BHK in IREO uptown is equal to 3BHK cost of CHD Avenue 71.

    What I understand is the below differences between these projects
    1. Location
    2. Specifications
    3. Builder
    4. Open spaces - I dont have the figures related to this but I think this should also be a difference factor.

    Please also share what difference would be there in these projects when they would be fully occupied (70-80%).

    My understanding is that
    1. As number of flats are more in CHD, the ratio of people using these facilities will be higher in CHD and less in Uptown. So, Uptown would be a good choice in those terms.


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the suggestion. But we have a drain going from the middle of IREO uptown also. Well, is considered an underground drain, but it all depends on its maintenance.

    STP only impacts the area around 500 mtrs from it. I am not aware of the STP distance from CHD sector 71, if you have any idea then please share it.


    Although there is no comparison between these 2 projects in terms of builder , location , price and demand BUT just want to point out that be aware of STP near CHD avenue project if in case you are inclined towards this project.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Thanks for the suggestion. But we have a drain going from the middle of IREO uptown also. Well, is considered an underground drain, but it all depends on its maintenance.

    STP only impacts the area around 500 mtrs from it. I am not aware of the STP distance from CHD sector 71, if you have any idea then please share it.

    STP is accross the road and has no impact on CHD project
    CommentQuote
  • STP is across the road, but only 200 meters from the project, which is definitely a problem for the residents.

    Originally Posted by Krish116
    STP is accross the road and has no impact on CHD project
    CommentQuote