Dear All,

Let's discuss the merits of a RTM project like HIBISCUS at SEC 50.

I recently visited the Site. Its 90% complete.

And the location is in one of the MOST WELL DEVELOPED areas of GURGAON.

Medi-city, and Artemis are Close by.

Hilton Hotel Opening next door.

Looks are classy and premium.

And Construction by Reputed Firm like : Ahluwalia

Landscaping by : Paul Friedberg.

To me, its one of most UNDER-RATED projects in GURGAON.

Most GCX projects are by NEW BULIDERS, who havnt delivered a Single premium project, baring EMAAR.

How about a Location Check? On-site visit?

Let's have a healthy debate.

START.
Read more
Reply
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the co. and resae price for this one ? and minimum size ??
    also as far as i remember it was launched way way back and might have been considered luxury at that time , but i visited around an year back , and i guess these have split air conditioners , raw kitchen and flooring is also egyptian and not even european , am i right ? help me recollect please ?

    Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    Dear All,

    Let's discuss the merits of a RTM project like HIBISCUS at SEC 50.

    I recently visited the Site. Its 90% complete.

    And the location is in one of the MOST WELL DEVELOPED areas of GURGAON.

    Medi-city, and Artemis are Close by.

    Hilton Hotel Opening next door.

    Looks are classy and premium.

    And Construction by Reputed Firm like : Ahluwalia

    Landscaping by : Paul Friedberg.

    To me, its one of most UNDER-RATED projects in GURGAON.

    Most GCX projects are by NEW BULIDERS, who havnt delivered a Single premium project, baring EMAAR.

    How about a Location Check? On-site visit?

    Let's have a healthy debate.

    START.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is SS Builders which constructed Lilac on Sohna Road and has some sections of Uppal Southend. I must say the builder is not very good, infact considered a low-grade builder.

    Not aware of the specifications, but whatever has been mentioned by you is correct.

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    whats the co. and resae price for this one ? and minimum size ??
    also as far as i remember it was launched way way back and might have been considered luxury at that time , but i visited around an year back , and i guess these have split air conditioners , raw kitchen and flooring is also egyptian and not even european , am i right ? help me recollect please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, The Builder is SS Group.

    Air conditioning is VRV.

    (VRV or Variable Refrigerant Volume air conditioning systems have seen increasing popularity. Flexibility, energy efficiency, simultaneous heating and cooling capability and relatively low installation costs are among the features and benefits encouraging the specification of this technology)

    Flooring, Is Supposed to be Italian, though am not an expert.

    Kitchen they left Raw, since every House owner has a different taste.

    And an apartment cost starting Inr 4.00 Crores, a person is bound to make his own Modular Kitchen.

    I am positive due to its location.

    The Architecture by ARCOP.

    And Above all, SEEING IN BELIEVING.

    In GCX projects, right now, everything is abt 3-5 years away.

    Here: NOVEMBER 2012, we could be Living. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Updates:

    Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

    The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

    Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

    All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.
    CommentQuote
  • PICTURE UPDATES from VISIT to SITE on 15th JULY

    The Latest Site Pics are updated for those Interested in the PROJECT or already Invested.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Got 2 calls from Brokers in last two days.

    Asking if I am interested to Sell my unit in HIBISCUS - Sector 50?

    Price being offered. INR 9500 psf.

    Thats giving me an Annualized Return from JAN 2007 till date : 25% P.A.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it RTM now?

    Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    Got 2 calls from Brokers in last two days.

    Asking if I am interested to Sell my unit in HIBISCUS - Sector 50?

    Price being offered. INR 9500 psf.

    Thats giving me an Annualized Return from JAN 2007 till date : 25% P.A.
    CommentQuote
  • HIBISCUS - RTM by DIWALI

    Originally Posted by aabansal
    Is it RTM now?


    Hoping to shift there around DIWALI 2012.

    With problems faced by most Gurgaon Builders, you can never take anything Guaranteed. 95% work is completed on Tower 1 and 2 and Some Buildings. Though the back portion Tower3 and buildings may take another year.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, for those, who positively believe in : SEEING IS BELIEVING, here are links to Latest PICS from THE HIBISCUS.

    Enjoy!

    THE HIBISCUS

    THE HIBISCUS

    THE HIBISCUS

    THE HIBISCUS
    CommentQuote
  • Its a classy property, though the location doesn't moved me much. Though the property has got hotel , commericial complex and market adjacent to it , i believe it will only add to its woes. Have u seen the road in front of hibiscus ? Hibiscus has not been occupied yet , Hotel has not started yet , No or negligible shops running in the retail complex , Offices haven't started in the commercial building. Moreover projects are in Nirvana ( Close , Fresco ) are still to be occupied completely. Have u ever wondered that how will people cross that 10 ft road in front of hibiscus once everything is ready :) ...
    CommentQuote
  • Though Hibiscus could be a much better property than many at GCX but location wise its not that appealing. Metro is expected to come on GCX and WE may have a corridor extended to GCX once it is completed on GC road. and GCX road expected to have lots of commercial , retail complexes and many star hotels too. Moreover GCX is more clean ( no villages, lower end properties ) than Hibiscus location.
    CommentQuote
  • My POV:

    The idea of Staying too close to a METRO LINE or a Station is not very appealing to me.

    Look at the condition of HUDA METRO STATION and vicinity. Always Noisy. Always Chaotic.

    Someone who plans to stay in apartments costing INR 4.5 CR to 20.00CR, is not your average METRO traveler.

    Hence, 3 KMS from HUDA METRO Station, is the ideal situation.

    Occupancy is decent in SOUTH CITY 2 and NIRVANA. I visit the place often as my relatives stay there.

    The Entire Commercial, Hotel Etc will be RTM in one Year.

    GCX, the real livable conditions will be only in 2014 - 2015.

    Even if builders give you possession today, in GCX, the amount of construction, that will carry on for next 5 - 10 years is not ideal living conditions.

    Yes, GURGAON will be Under construction for next 10 years, However, Sec 50 is mostly done.

    Have A Great Investing in RE.

    CHeers!
    CommentQuote
  • Just Had one more round of Visit, to HIBISCUS SEC -50.

    What was really interesting is the increase in people arriving on a SUNDAY to see the project.

    Hope that this translates to "SEEING IS BELIEVING" and that may help those looking at a Strategic Investment in the project compared to GCX areas.

    I also took a round of Entire GCX area. And even in best case Scenario, the place will be Livable in 2015 - 16 only.

    And then too, the rates quoted by M3M are higher than HIBISCUS.

    REAL ESTATE does go through a Recession every 5-6 Years. And most affected are Under Construction projects.

    I am sure M3M or other GCX projects would be available cheaper some time in 2013-14 before it resumes its upwards journey .

    That will be the time to strike at GCX.

    My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • UPDATED PICS from HIBISCUS WEB-SITE.

    You can see more if you directly go to Project Web-page.

    Here is the Link.

    THE HIBISCUS
    CommentQuote
  • RAMRATAN74...it seems you are the only one invested in Hibiscus.....no one else praising the project....though it looks good....
    CommentQuote