A gigantic Group M-TECH, a unit of ANS Constructions Ltd. has synergised its extensive experience to create milange of endless excitement.

ANS Constructions Ltd. with a turnover of appox. Rs. 1000 millionrs has diversed project portfolio. ANS distinguished track record of over forty years reveals an eventful history of achievements in the field of Real Estate development and construction. The Group today is an impressive conglomerte of companies catering to various sectors.

The company was formally founded and launched in 1966. It’s been a decade since this enterprising beginning and the success story of ANS is continuing to be written. The purpose was single minded. To plan and construct large scale state - of - the art housing complexes and undertake real estate development, translating into the very best in comfort, durability, aesthetics and beauty, safety and security, luxury - and style.

With deep roots in a successful past, M-TECH Developers Pvt. Ltd., a unit of ANS Group, is developing a housing project - in various location in India.

M-Tech Developers has projects on in many states all over the country and is poised for major expansion in the time to come. These states include Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh amongst others.

M-Tech City, Lucknow is a proposed mega township at Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow, spread over sprawling 500 acres of land, this elegant township is intended for the elite residents, showcasing the best of modern setting and abundant nature.

The futuristic township will be the best place to enjoy and nurture the promising future generation. Fit for the most luxurious and lavish lifestyle. Tastefully arranged amenities and fabulous facilities to pamper your tastes, keeping pace with the latest trends and technologies.

M-Tech City, Lucknow offers plots sizes of 200, 300 & 500 sq.yards, the land having blessings of nature with full of greens, rivers and full of nature glory which you might have dreamt of.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Never heared about ANS

ANS WHAT ARE THEIR CREDENTIALS?
    CommentQuote
  • M-Tech Developers are cheaters

Based on my 1st hand experience:

M-Tech is one of the worse builder I came across in my life. If you care about your money don't waste your time with these guys. I have given money 2 years back for the Goa beach village project and nothing has happened yet...No only M-Tech their agents as well too bad to deal with.

The bottom line is: M-Tech guys are simply a bunch of cheat and fraud. It was big mistake in my part to book in first place.
    CommentQuote
  • M-Tech Developer is a fraud

See the Links

http://www.navhindtimes.com/articles.php?Story_ID=08018
    http://www.navhindtimes.com/articles.php?Story_ID=08097
    http://www.goanet.org/post.php?name=News&list=goanet&info=2007-August&post_id=060228

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_KNYe5XAN0

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2007/5/3/93535/85863
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mtech-developers-c25424.html

Also read these news articles, you will know how great M-Tech builder is...

Sancoale Panchayat to inform PDA of villagers’ objections

HERALD CORRESPONDENT
    CORTALIM, AUG 8 — The fortnightly meeting of Sancoale Panchayat passed off peacefully, with the panchayat body passing a resolution pertaining to the controversial housing project by Delhi-based M-Tech at Sancoale.

When the panchayat assembled, the resolution on the project was taken up first as per the demands of the villagers, which was passed unanimously.
    The panchayat decided to place the file before a special gram sabha meeting, before the panchayat could accord any approvals to the project as per the villagers demand. The panchayat also agreed to inform the PDA of the villagers’ objections to the said project.

Deputy Sarpanch Ramakant Borkar and Panch Premanand Naik accused their opponents for misguiding the villagers, which led to the ugly incidents during the previous body meeting on July 31, which was adjourned due to chaotic situation.

Former panch and activist Simon Carvalho was arrested and three others were granted anticipatory bail, after Sancaole Sarpanch Sharda Rathod filed complaint of molestation among other charges.

Verna PI Nolasco Raposo, who was present at Panchayat office with a strong police force, faced accusations from Carvalho who accused him of registering false case against him and others with inquiring into the complaint. Executive Magistrate Sheru Shirodkar was also present.

Interestingly later, in a decision which could have widespread repercussions, the panchayat body in a split decision decided to hold gram sabha at Upasnagar near Zuari Nagar on August 26.

According to panch Tushidas Naik, 7 panchas — Premanand Naik, Deputy Sarpanch Ramakanth Borkar, Bhoj Naik, Girish Pillia, Nilesh Dalvi, Rocky Vales and Sarpanch Sharda Rathod — voted for gram sabha to be held at Upasnagar near Zuari Nagar, while Panchas Tulshidas Naik, Parvati Bingui, Antonette Carvalho and Jamina Pereira voted against the venue.

The demand for holding the gram sabha at Upasnagar ground was made by the crowd who are mostly migrants at a rally at Zuari Nagar to protest against the alleged assault on Sarpanch Sharda Rathod.

Most of the migrants are living illegally on Sancoale Communidade land and have been issued election cards on bogus house numbers.

A memorandum to delete their names from the electoral roles was made to the deputy collector by Sancoale panch Premanand Naik and others about a couple of months back.

Meanwhile, former panch Simon Carvalho has termed the decision to hold the gram sabha at Upasnagar as illegal, since neither the sarpanch nor the panchayat body has the powers to convene the gram sabha.

“As per the Panchayati Raj Act, the gram sabha should have been convened in July. Since the sarpanch failed to hold the gram sabha in July, Section 5 (4) empowers the BDO to hold the gram sabha,” he said.

Sancoale gram sabha witnesses noisy scenes over M-Tech project

BY HERALD REPORTER
    VASCO, JULY 31 – The Sancoale gram sabha witnessed noisy scenes on Tuesday as the panchayat members and villagers clashed over the controversial high profile real estate project of M-Tech Builders.

As soon as the gram sabha gathered, a group of villagers under the banner of Citizens Action Committee for Protection of Soncoale demanded the panchayat to pass a resolution opposing the real estate project of M-Tech Builders. The group, led by former sarpanch Simon Carvalho, alleged that if the project was allowed, it would change the demography of the village.

According to Deputy Sarpanch Ramakanth Borkar the citizens’ group was informed that their demand would be discussed after the agenda for the day, was dealt with. But the citizens group, which refused to wait until discussion on the agenda was over, began using abusive language against ruling members; and Sarpanch Sharda Rathod who feared unruly scenes adjourned the meeting to prevent the same, he added.

Sarpanch Rathod said Carvalho used uncivilized language against her and even threatened to outrage her modesty. “Carvalho and his group called me an outsider and I had no business to occupy the sarpanch post,” she said.

However, opposition member Tulshidas Naik refuted charges made against Carvalho and others saying “it was a ploy to silence the voice of villagers against M-Tech Builders.”

Naik said Carvalho neither threatened to outrage Ms Rathod’s modesty nor used uncivilized language against her.

Later, Ms Rathod’s lodged a complaint against Carvalho at the Verna police station, following which he was arrested under sections 354 (outraging modesty of women), 506(2) (threat with dire consequence), 143 (unlawful assembly), 504 (abusive language), 332 (obstructing public servant from discharging lawful duty).

A case has also been registered against Peter Dias, Theresa Pereira, Chetan Dourado and Ramakanth Naik under various section of IPC.

Four Sancoale panchas deny allegations

HERALD CORRESPONDENT
    CORTALIM, AUG 1 - Four panchas of Sancoale panchayat have denied allegations levelled by Sancoale Sarpanch Sharada Rathod against former panch Simon Carvalho, which led to Carvalho’s arrest on Tuesday.

In a letter to the Verna police, the panchas Tulshidas D Naik, Jamina Periera, Antonetta Carvalho and Parvati Bingui contended no one was physically assaulted and that no books were torn. They alleged that it was Carvalho who was dragged by the police downstairs and made to sit in the jeep.
    They claimed that the police jeep was immediately followed by the ruling panchas, including the Sarpanch, and the panchayat secretary, who locked his chamber before leaving.

Earlier on Tuesday, the news of Carvalho’s arrest spread like wildfire and about 200 villagers assembled in the panchayat and refused to leave till late evening, demanding the immediate release of Carvalho and an apology from the sarpanch for making false allegations of molestation against Carvalho.
    As PSI J Dalvi failed to convince the agitated crowd, Mormugao SDM Levinson Martins along with Verna PI Nolasco Raposo and SDPO Deu Banualikar tried to pacify the crowd.

Later, the crowd dispersed after Martins informed that the villagers are also at liberty to file compliant and informed that Carvalho could be released if any bail application was moved in the court.

He said the present issue of M-Tech developers could be resolved by a special gram sabha meeting.

He requested that an application be moved by villagers to the sarpanch, failing which the BDO would direct the panchayat to hold the grama sabha and also expressed his help to convene the gram sabha.

The villagers fear that the proposed site for housing complex will have an adverse consequences to wild life, which provides shelter to thousands of monkeys and the other animals.

Meanwhile, the villagers have dismissed as rubbish the proposed Zuari Nagar bandh on August 2 and reminded that the most of the migrants are living free of cost and illegally on Sancoale communidade land.

Sancoale deputy sarpanch resigns

BY HERALD REPORTER
    VASCO, AUG 13 – Sancoale Deputy Sarpanch Ramakant Borkar resigned on Monday morning, after accusing some vested interests in the village of creating hurdles in the development of village.

In his resignation letter submitted to Sarpanch Sharda Rathod, with a copy to the Mormugao Block Development office, Borkar claimed that the vested interests do not have any knowledge of the issues in the village and have been highlighting the M-Tech developer issue, which had been initiated before his ruling panel could take over the panchayat.

“The M-tech builder issue is now being turned into a communal issue. This project was opposed by the panchayat body and was marked for a special gram sabha to discuss the issue. However, the vested elements in Sancoale are not ready to solve the issue in an amicable manner,” said Borkar.
    He claimed that constant criticism by villagers had forced him to resign from his post.

It may be recalled that the M-tech developers have acquired an area of about 35,000 sq mtrs of land in the hilly area of Sancoale for constructions of luxurious bungalows.

Villagers fears that the ecology of the village would be adversely affected, if the project goes ahead.

Sancoale dy takes back resignation

HERALD CORRESPONDENT
    CORTALIM, AUG 16 - Sancoale panch Ramakanth Borkar on Thursday withdrew his resignation from the post of deputy sarpanch. The withdrawal or resignation comes following pressures from ruling panchas and his voters.

Mr Borkar had sent his resignation letter to the Sarpanch Sharada Rathod on August 13 accusing vested interests of creating hurdles in the development of the village.

Sancoale village is presently going through bad times over the controversial housing M-Tech project which is coming up in the thick forest area and also the decision of the panchayat body in a split decision for holding the gram sabha at Upasnagar near the migrant dominated area of Zuari Nagar for the first time.

Meanwhile, it is now revealed that the change in zoning on which the controversial housing project is to come up was done in 2001 and the conversion sanad was obtained in July 20th, 2007.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is my story with M-Tech Developers for Beach Village Project in Goa

I invested and paid 10% in advance before visiting the site, when I went there after 1 year of my booking, I was shocked, there was no beach, it was dirty river water which these people say beach (it was a big disappointment), then we found from various sources that they only have 17 acres but they claiming lot more and over sold the villas and apartments with all their false commercials. Even the land that they is disputed and they have lot of issues with the locals. Some political leaders have resigned since they took money from M-Tech to do some approvals, which they could not do and got caught by people. The site was in mountain and there was no sign of construction.

These people just simply a big fraud and trying to eat money from our hard earn money.

I finally asked them to return my money, after 3 months of regular phone call and lots of hot discussion they gave me a post dated check and I deposited the check and it returned back, its now 6 months since I cancel my booking, but no sign of return, I am not sure how these guy can be ISO 9001 company!!

I called them again and they told they will give me a draft, but that also did not happen...I am going keep calling them and try all my ways to get my money back, though I don't have a big hope.
    CommentQuote
  • M tech Developers Goa Project

Our project is listed on Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Do you have any proof of payments please send details to us : info@m-techdevelopers.com

Originally Posted by re123
    I invested and paid 10% in advance before visiting the site, when I went there after 1 year of my booking, I was shocked, there was no beach, it was dirty river water which these people say beach (it was a big disappointment), then we found from various sources that they only have 17 acres but they claiming lot more and over sold the villas and apartments with all their false commercials. Even the land that they is disputed and they have lot of issues with the locals. Some political leaders have resigned since they took money from M-Tech to do some approvals, which they could not do and got caught by people. The site was in mountain and there was no sign of construction.

These people just simply a big fraud and trying to eat money from our hard earn money.

I finally asked them to return my money, after 3 months of regular phone call and lots of hot discussion they gave me a post dated check and I deposited the check and it returned back, its now 6 months since I cancel my booking, but no sign of return, I am not sure how these guy can be ISO 9001 company!!

I called them again and they told they will give me a draft, but that also did not happen...I am going keep calling them and try all my ways to get my money back, though I don't have a big hope.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on M Tech Developers here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/3243-m-tech-developers-gurgaon?t=3500
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote