Hi,

I would like to seek expert opinion from people on this forum for the rental income properties in Sushant Lok. I am an NRI interested in rental income properties in Gurgaon.

I have been told that Sushant lok has some deals where a property of 60 yrds worth Rs 60 Lakhs can fetch a rental income of Rs. 30K per month.

Please comment on this.
- How lucrative the deal is?
- How authentic it is?
- Since I am not in India, it is difficult for me to go and physically check these properties.

Any other suggestions in or around Gurgaon for good rental income properties (6% plus annual yield)??
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rental income in gurgaon

dear all

After much deliberation between Delhi and gurgaon and looking at the fact that rentals in gurgaon are better have decided on gurgaon.

Have a budget of 4.5 to max 5 cr. objective is rental income of 1.5 lakhs

Which project can fetch this rent in this budget.

Secondly bearing in mind that very premium apartments are sometimes hard to let out how about ikon for 3.5 which can get rent of 1 lac ,but then which project would fetch a rent of 50 k in a budget of1.5 crs.

Need your help as looking to make a decision soon.

PS NOTLOOKING FOR PLOTS ETC THIS IS FORRENTAL INCOME
    CommentQuote
  • Invest 5 cr in FD and get a monthly income of 4 lacs!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya thats why i said please suggest flats i understand fd etc and dont agree . please answer the question if you have some suggestion
    CommentQuote
  • what are the maintenance charges/outgo for icon btw?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont remember
    CommentQuote
  • look for something in DLF on MG road, then in Sudhant Lok 1 etc. Big rental income is possible if you lease it as service apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Bhaiya thats why i said please suggest flats i understand fd etc and dont agree . please answer the question if you have some suggestion

isse kehte hain andhe ke aage diya jalana. You are asking for investment of 5 cr with a monthly return of 1.5 lac (i.e. 0.003%), I am giving you a safer and hassle free option of 0.008% return, that is 267% more return.

Either it is coloured money or you are just a random guy with senseless question.
    CommentQuote
  • invest in 12% assured return under construction reputed commercial property.... will get after TDS nearly 4.5lac/month.... add 8 % PA appreciation on commercial property...your ROI will be nearly 20% PA.....rent you can re-invest in under-construction RE flats and subsequently increase your ROI to more than 30% PA or more....enjoy......
    CommentQuote
  • Average 6000 pm.
    Originally Posted by matrix_55
    what are the maintenance charges/outgo for icon btw?
    CommentQuote
  • Pinnacle
    Palm springs
    Belair - you can get the bigger apartment in this budget.
    All Above should fetch rentals of 1.5 Lakhs.

Icon usual rent is 70 to 80k. To get rent of 1 Lakh range, buy bigger, park facing apartment, get the flooring, kitchen, woodwork etc redone and furnish it fully.

Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    dear all

After much deliberation between Delhi and gurgaon and looking at the fact that rentals in gurgaon are better have decided on gurgaon.

Have a budget of 4.5 to max 5 cr. objective is rental income of 1.5 lakhs

Which project can fetch this rent in this budget.

Secondly bearing in mind that very premium apartments are sometimes hard to let out how about ikon for 3.5 which can get rent of 1 lac ,but then which project would fetch a rent of 50 k in a budget of1.5 crs.

Need your help as looking to make a decision soon.

PS NOTLOOKING FOR PLOTS ETC THIS IS FORRENTAL INCOME
    CommentQuote
  • Getting a FD with a bank, against purchasing property is an age old argument and only the novices advocate it.

Do you seriously think a man having 5cr in hard cash does`t know about a thing called FD?

Suppose you invest Rs 100/- in a FD.If a bank pays you 10% , just assess the purchasing power of your Rs.110/- after a year.

In property you get the rental and the appreciation, and its something everyone is after.

If it had not been so, the title of the forum must have been "Indian Fixed Deposit Forum" instead.
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou how much do i need to spend in palm spring or laburnum to get this rent.

secondly i am selling a plot so yes there are colour compulsions along with tax saving ones so fd etc are out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    invest in 12% assured return under construction reputed commercial property.... will get after TDS nearly 4.5lac/month.... add 8 % PA appreciation on commercial property...your ROI will be nearly 20% PA.....rent you can re-invest in under-construction RE flats and subsequently increase your ROI to more than 30% PA or more....enjoy......

Can you suggest any reputrd builders offering this. in my experience is usually offered by b grade builders
    CommentQuote
  • the rent for a 3 bhk palm spring is about 1.1-1.2 L for a 3000 sq ft and you spend close to 4.5 cr. one of the best properties to invest in.

not too sure about laburmum prices currently.

another view. if the idea is not self use for long time and only capital appreciation and rental yield also evaluate buying 2 prop. say
    a 3bhk nirvana close rental around 40 T( current cost about 1.7)- a and say a park place 1975/2200 for 2.5-3 cr.( expected rent-60T)

while rental yield would be similar. it would give you more flexibilty in terms of capital appreciation.

also fully furnish your appt. the cost is hardly 5-7 L and rents increase by 40% odd..

happy investing.

Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Thankyou how much do i need to spend in palm spring or laburnum to get this rent.

secondly i am selling a plot so yes there are colour compulsions along with tax saving ones so fd etc are out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidhuRE
    isse kehte hain andhe ke aage diya jalana. You are asking for investment of 5 cr with a monthly return of 1.5 lac (i.e. 0.003%), I am giving you a safer and hassle free option of 0.008% return, that is 267% more return.

Either it is coloured money or you are just a random guy with senseless question.

I did not want to insult you so was avoiding replying you have a lot to learn about investing. Property while being a hedge against inflation also offers you monthly return. secondly there are tax implications.

if i do what you suggest the real valueof purchasing power of these 5 cr will.be 1 cr inas less as ten years ten
    CommentQuote