Hi,
I had purchased plots in M.Tech Camelia Garden-II more than 2 years back.
There has been no action from the Builder till now.
Why don't we get united and fight against such frauds.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Important news for the aggrieved customers of M- Tech -

M-Tech builder fraud case has been referred to Delhi police Crime Branch from earlier EOW and there is full possibility that the case may be re-opened . Many People would soon be filing for refunds not received till now, interest or left over interest part along with due compensation against mental harrasment and long delays .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

Could you pls share the source of information/link for assessing how old is this new?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • There is an active web based group of aggrieved Investors of M-Tech & since i am one of the aggrieved parties, i am on their mailing list .

My post is a synopsis of the mail i have received today . So this development is very, very recent .

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Manoja,

Could you pls share the source of information/link for assessing how old is this new?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • I had also invested for two 200 Sq Yd plots in Lucknow Gomti Nagar Extn about 5 years back. Withdrew my principal 1.5 years back. I have filed a case in Consumer forum for refund of interest and mental agony.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • May u win the case...these devlopers are quick to charge interst on late payment by customers but what aout late delivery of project by them....nothing on their part..so best of luck
    CommentQuote
  • I had received my Principal amount after pursuing the case with EOW for 2-3 years or so .

Now, i am looking for interest along with due compensation against mental harrasment and long delays .

Would keep the forum updated on further developments .

Originally Posted by adit0083
    May u win the case...these devlopers are quick to charge interst on late payment by customers but what aout late delivery of project by them....nothing on their part..so best of luck
    CommentQuote
  • manoja jee!!

Whats the story behind this Mtech??? Where was this development?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I had received my Principal amount after pursuing the case with EOW for 2-3 years or so .

HI Manoj Ji

Guess I asked you before but can you guide me/us..how to peruse this thing EOW route...

and also given the fact (to my knowledge) the owners are already arrested ...does it make sense to make follow EOW route...

Also let us know how to be part of that group..

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • बड़ी लम्बी और दुख::bab (20): भरी कहानी हैं, but to cut it short, यह M Tech बहुत कुत्ती चीज़ हैं . इन्होने, अपने सारे Investors को बहुत mugli ghuti 555 पिलाई हैं !

इन्होने Plots, Villas, apartments के बहुत Projects निकले in Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Lucknow, Goa etc.. और अभी तक कूछ डेलिवर नहीं किया, except a few apartments in Camelia -1 in Bhiwadi ( in that Project too, 1 flat, 3-3 logo को sell किया ) !

Finally, People got together & the matter was taken up by EOW, Delhi ( since, the registered office of the Builder is in Ashram, Delhi ) . Directors were behind bars for sometime & one of them is out on bail now . Many People have been refunded the Principal amount & now people would be fighting for the interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery . I would be one of them .

कहते हैं ना, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron . I was one of the बेवकूफs ( i hope, i am no longer one ;)) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    manoja jee!!

Whats the story behind this Mtech??? Where was this development?
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj - the players change the murgas change, the game still goes on...

Teak plantations
    Mushroom farms
    Goat and angora farms
    CommentQuote
  • Not to forget umpteen crooked builders who launched projects in god foresaken locations in the last bull run

Bhiwadi, Ghaziabad, Neemrana, Jaipur-Ajmer and Tonk road....

New projects- new builders- new murgas .... The show goes on :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    बड़ी लम्बी और दुख::bab (20): भरी कहानी हैं, but to cut it short, यह M Tech बहुत कुत्ती चीज़ हैं . इन्होने, अपने सारे Investors को बहुत mugli ghuti 555 पिलाई हैं !

इन्होने Plots, Villas, apartments के बहुत Projects निकले in Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Lucknow, Goa etc.. और अभी तक कूछ डेलिवर नहीं किया, except a few apartments in Camelia -1 in Bhiwadi ( in that Project too, 1 flat, 3-3 logo को sell किया ) !

Finally, People got together & the matter was taken up by EOW, Delhi ( since, the registered office of the Builder is in Ashram, Delhi ) . Directors were behind bars for sometime & one of them is out on bail now . Many People have been refunded the Principal amount & now people would be fighting for the interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery . I would be one of them .

कहते हैं ना, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron . I was one of the बेवकूफs ( i hope, i am no longer one ;)) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye to bohat hi bekaar news hai... these scoundrels should be taken to task.. ek ek pai leni chahiye.. for the agony caused to the investors..

Kai saal pehle.. ek sector 89 mein PAL ki bhi advert aati thi.. uska kya hua?? kya woh bhi bhaag gaya??? ya he made what he promised..??
    CommentQuote
  • Stricter punishment & stronger judiciary are the answers to these scoundrels. Hope to see you all at Anna rallies. Put your full might behind the anti-corruption movement. Phir time batayega who's stronger, aam aadmi ya :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Send a registered A.D letter to EOW ( get their address from the web ) . Attach photocopies of all relevant documents ( including your Bank statement showing debits of the cheque/s - highlight the relevant entries with a Marker, whatever, documents, u have from M Tech etc.. ) .

Seek the refund of the Principal amount ( if it is pending ), interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery .

The Web Group basically stands disbanded, as of now, since all of the members got their Principal amount back & most r not interested in pursuing the matter further & getting the Builder punished . I am still in touch with a few key members, since i would like to take this to it's logical end . I would be meeting these key members on the 13th or 14th of May at Delhi & if they r looking to rejuvenate the Group or something similar, would let u know & pass on your email address to them .

...............& be free to ask me anything on this . Would help u out to the best of my knowledge .

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI Manoj Ji

Guess I asked you before but can you guide me/us..how to peruse this thing EOW route...

and also given the fact (to my knowledge) the owners are already arrested ...does it make sense to make follow EOW route...

Also let us know how to be part of that group..

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Very true .

As the saying goes, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron .

..........i really hope, D e way projects don't get added to this list .

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Not to forget umpteen crooked builders who launched projects in god foresaken locations in the last bull run

Bhiwadi, Ghaziabad, Neemrana, Jaipur-Ajmer and Tonk road....

New projects- new builders- new murgas .... The show goes on :D
    CommentQuote