Last updated: April 8 2015
35 | Posts
7513 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Tech Developers, Gurgaon

Hi,
    I had purchased plots in M.Tech Camelia Garden-II more than 2 years back.
    There has been no action from the Builder till now.
    Why don't we get united and fight against such frauds.

Re : M Tech Developers, Gurgaon

Important news for the aggrieved customers of M- Tech -

M-Tech builder fraud case has been referred to Delhi police Crime Branch from earlier EOW and there is full possibility that the case may be re-opened . Many People would soon be filing for refunds not received till now, interest or left over interest part along with due compensation against mental harrasment and long delays .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoja,

Could you pls share the source of information/link for assessing how old is this new?

Thanks!

Comment

There is an active web based group of aggrieved Investors of M-Tech & since i am one of the aggrieved parties, i am on their mailing list .

My post is a synopsis of the mail i have received today . So this development is very, very recent .

Originally posted by Tekzo View Post
        Manoja,

Could you pls share the source of information/link for assessing how old is this new?

Thanks!

Comment

I had also invested for two 200 Sq Yd plots in Lucknow Gomti Nagar Extn about 5 years back. Withdrew my principal 1.5 years back. I have filed a case in Consumer forum for refund of interest and mental agony.

thanks

Comment

May u win the case...these devlopers are quick to charge interst on late payment by customers but what aout late delivery of project by them....nothing on their part..so best of luck
            Life is good.

Comment

I had received my Principal amount after pursuing the case with EOW for 2-3 years or so .

Now, i am looking for interest along with due compensation against mental harrasment and long delays .

Would keep the forum updated on further developments .

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
              May u win the case...these devlopers are quick to charge interst on late payment by customers but what aout late delivery of project by them....nothing on their part..so best of luck

Comment

manoja jee!!

Whats the story behind this Mtech??? Where was this development?
                sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I had received my Principal amount after pursuing the case with EOW for 2-3 years or so .

HI Manoj Ji

Guess I asked you before but can you guide me/us..how to peruse this thing EOW route...

and also given the fact (to my knowledge) the owners are already arrested ...does it make sense to make follow EOW route...

Also let us know how to be part of that group..

thanks

Comment

बड़ी लम्बी और दुख: भरी कहानी हैं, but to cut it short, यह M Tech बहुत कुत्ती चीज़ हैं . इन्होने, अपने सारे Investors को बहुत mugli ghuti 555 पिलाई हैं !

इन्होने Plots, Villas, apartments के बहुत Projects निकले in Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Lucknow, Goa etc.. और अभी तक कूछ डेलिवर नहीं किया, except a few apartments in Camelia -1 in Bhiwadi ( in that Project too, 1 flat, 3-3 logo को sell किया ) !

Finally, People got together & the matter was taken up by EOW, Delhi ( since, the registered office of the Builder is in Ashram, Delhi ) . Directors were behind bars for sometime & one of them is out on bail now . Many People have been refunded the Principal amount & now people would be fighting for the interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery . I would be one of them .

कहते हैं ना, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron . I was one of the बेवकूफs ( i hope, i am no longer one ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                    manoja jee!!

Whats the story behind this Mtech??? Where was this development?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X