Collapse

M Tech Developers, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 8 2015
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : M Tech Developers, Gurgaon

Manoj - the players change the murgas change, the game still goes on...

Teak plantations
    Mushroom farms
    Goat and angora farms

Comment

Not to forget umpteen crooked builders who launched projects in god foresaken locations in the last bull run

Bhiwadi, Ghaziabad, Neemrana, Jaipur-Ajmer and Tonk road....

New projects- new builders- new murgas .... The show goes on

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        बड़ी लम्बी और दुख: ­री कहानी हैं, but to cut it short, यह M Tech बहुत कुत्ती चीज़ हैं . इन्होने, अपने सारे Investors को बहुत mugli ghuti 555 पिलाई हैं !

इन्होने Plots, Villas, apartments के बहुत Projects निकले in Bhiwadi, Dharuhera, Lucknow, Goa etc.. और अ­ी तक कूछ डेलिवर नहीं किया, except a few apartments in Camelia -1 in Bhiwadi ( in that Project too, 1 flat, 3-3 logo को sell किया ) !

Finally, People got together & the matter was taken up by EOW, Delhi ( since, the registered office of the Builder is in Ashram, Delhi ) . Directors were behind bars for sometime & one of them is out on bail now . Many People have been refunded the Principal amount & now people would be fighting for the interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery . I would be one of them .

कहते हैं ना, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron . I was one of the बेवकूफs ( i hope, i am no longer one ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Ye to bohat hi bekaar news hai... these scoundrels should be taken to task.. ek ek pai leni chahiye.. for the agony caused to the investors..

Kai saal pehle.. ek sector 89 mein PAL ki bhi advert aati thi.. uska kya hua?? kya woh bhi bhaag gaya??? ya he made what he promised..??
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Stricter punishment & stronger judiciary are the answers to these scoundrels. Hope to see you all at Anna rallies. Put your full might behind the anti-corruption movement. Phir time batayega who's stronger, aam aadmi ya

Comment

Send a registered A.D letter to EOW ( get their address from the web ) . Attach photocopies of all relevant documents ( including your Bank statement showing debits of the cheque/s - highlight the relevant entries with a Marker, whatever, documents, u have from M Tech etc.. ) .

Seek the refund of the Principal amount ( if it is pending ), interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery .

The Web Group basically stands disbanded, as of now, since all of the members got their Principal amount back & most r not interested in pursuing the matter further & getting the Builder punished . I am still in touch with a few key members, since i would like to take this to it's logical end . I would be meeting these key members on the 13th or 14th of May at Delhi & if they r looking to rejuvenate the Group or something similar, would let u know & pass on your email address to them .

...............& be free to ask me anything on this . Would help u out to the best of my knowledge .

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
            HI Manoj Ji

Guess I asked you before but can you guide me/us..how to peruse this thing EOW route...

and also given the fact (to my knowledge) the owners are already arrested ...does it make sense to make follow EOW route...

Also let us know how to be part of that group..

thanks
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Very true .

As the saying goes, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron .

..........i really hope, D e way projects don't get added to this list .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
              Not to forget umpteen crooked builders who launched projects in god foresaken locations in the last bull run

Bhiwadi, Ghaziabad, Neemrana, Jaipur-Ajmer and Tonk road....

New projects- new builders- new murgas .... The show goes on

Comment

Another update ( just received ) -

Aggrieved People r getting calls from EOW from a few days .

As per one Investor, he got a call from EOW, day before yesterday -
                "The person told me that the case has been reopened and the police is following up with the investors to ensure the refund of the principal amount ... Was though non committal about any interest payment inspite of a direct query from my side" .

Comment

M Tech update ( copying excerpts of the mail, i received yesterday night ) -

"it is likely that the high court has ordered .............the builder to pay some sort of compensation / interest / both ......................but un - less we all are vigilant they might conceal such information from the investors , for reasons known very well to all of us ...............we plan to put up our applications for a reply under RTI to the delhi police at their RTI cell , PHQ bldg., ITO new delhi with a postal order of Rs.10/-mentioning our complaint details and FIR NO 160/09 p.s eow..................which will be replied within 30 days as mandatory on their part...............we can ask for the status of our complaints ??.........total no. of complaints till date ??..............also ask for the copy of the latest / all the orders from H.court delhi.............this can be done by speed post / registered post / personally...................thanks"

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Very true .

As the saying goes, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron .

..........i really hope, D e way projects don't get added to this list .

Dear MANOJa, Have noticed a lot of your posts are being received corrupted.Problem at which end self(me) or forum???

Comment

There was some encoding issues in the forum . The text in Hindi got corrupted . Phases tried to rectify the issue, but posts made before a certain date ( in Hindi ) could not be made illegible .

The issue no longer exists for current posts .

Originally posted by ssia01 View Post
                      Dear MANOJa, Have noticed a lot of your posts are being received corrupted.Problem at which end self(me) or forum???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X