Hi,
I had purchased plots in M.Tech Camelia Garden-II more than 2 years back.
There has been no action from the Builder till now.
Why don't we get united and fight against such frauds.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Another update ( just received ) -

Aggrieved People r getting calls from EOW from a few days .

As per one Investor, he got a call from EOW, day before yesterday -
    "The person told me that the case has been reopened and the police is following up with the investors to ensure the refund of the principal amount ... Was though non committal about any interest payment inspite of a direct query from my side" .
    CommentQuote
  • M Tech update ( copying excerpts of the mail, i received yesterday night ) -

"it is likely that the high court has ordered .............the builder to pay some sort of compensation / interest / both ......................but un - less we all are vigilant they might conceal such information from the investors , for reasons known very well to all of us ...............we plan to put up our applications for a reply under RTI to the delhi police at their RTI cell , PHQ bldg., ITO new delhi with a postal order of Rs.10/-mentioning our complaint details and FIR NO 160/09 p.s eow..................which will be replied within 30 days as mandatory on their part...............we can ask for the status of our complaints ??.........total no. of complaints till date ??..............also ask for the copy of the latest / all the orders from H.court delhi.............this can be done by speed post / registered post / personally...................thanks"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Very true .

As the saying goes, एक बेवकूफ ढूँढो, milte hain Hazaron .

..........i really hope, D e way projects don't get added to this list .

Dear MANOJa, Have noticed a lot of your posts are being received corrupted.Problem at which end self(me) or forum???
    CommentQuote
  • There was some encoding issues in the forum . The text in Hindi got corrupted . Phases tried to rectify the issue, but posts made before a certain date ( in Hindi ) could not be made illegible .

The issue no longer exists for current posts .

Originally Posted by ssia01
    Dear MANOJa, Have noticed a lot of your posts are being received corrupted.Problem at which end self(me) or forum???
    CommentQuote
  • But it was working ok earlier... seems some intermitant problem which is hopefully solved now

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    There was some encoding issues in the forum . The text in Hindi got corrupted . Phases tried to rectify the issue, but posts made before a certain date ( in Hindi ) could not be made illegible .

The issue no longer exists for current posts .
    CommentQuote
  • Look at this link ( Post 43 onward ) & the next page -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/questions-suggestions/10798-suggestions-for-improvement-of-the-forum/page5?t=13156&page=5

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    But it was working ok earlier... seems some intermitant problem which is hopefully solved now
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • On the last count, M Tech had defrauded more than 1000 people .

An RTI is being filed with Delhi Police at their RTI cell , PHQ bldg., ITO New Delhi very shortly for interest on money given & harassment compensation ( please note that all interest & compensation received would go to a trust { details being worked out } for fighting against Builders - so, please be sure before u want to participate here ).

A number would be shortly circulated for all who want to file complaints against this Builder .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoja... I have also booked a flat in camellia garden around 5 years back. Paid around 3.5 lacs. How can I get that back. I read this thread about filling case with EOW. What's the procedure for that...Any help would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poojamalik
    Hi Manoja... I have also booked a flat in camellia garden around 5 years back. Paid around 3.5 lacs. How can I get that back. I read this thread about filling case with EOW. What's the procedure for that...Any help would be appreciated.

Put a complaint with EOW ( the address is available on the net . Give the full details of the case, along with details of payments made- photocopies of cheques, bank statement showing that cheques have been debited to your account ), by sending a registered letter, followed by a reminders to EOW after every 15 days or so. Also try making some personal visits to EOW office, after filing the complaint & meeting some senior police officials. U need to be persistently follow up with EOW & if u have some connections in media & some known local politicians, get them involved .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Send a registered A.D letter to EOW ( get their address from the web ) . Attach photocopies of all relevant documents ( including your Bank statement showing debits of the cheque/s - highlight the relevant entries with a Marker, whatever, documents, u have from M Tech etc.. ) .

Seek the refund of the Principal amount ( if it is pending ), interest due & some compensation for the harassment & monetary loss caused, due to non delivery .

The Web Group basically stands disbanded, as of now, since all of the members got their Principal amount back & most r not interested in pursuing the matter further & getting the Builder punished . I am still in touch with a few key members, since i would like to take this to it's logical end . I would be meeting these key members on the 13th or 14th of May at Delhi & if they r looking to rejuvenate the Group or something similar, would let u know & pass on your email address to them .

...............& be free to ask me anything on this . Would help u out to the best of my knowledge .

Hi Manoj : I am very very new to this forum, this is my first post.
    I also booked a 200 sq yd plot in Bhiwadi, Please suggest how can i get my money back. Till now i have neither surrendered nor logged a case against him, as i came to know that even after surrender M tech is not giving money or chq are getting bounced....
    Now i am blank, what to do and how to move further.
    CommentQuote
  • mtech bhiwadi camilia garden 1

hello all,

i have also booked a flat in Mtech glare dharuheda and later was forced either to convert my unit in bhiwadi camilia garden project or take refund less 20% of what i paid.
    can anybody tell abt the Mtech glare status as i know some sinior citizens who put there hard earned money in the builder like mtech and finding no way out. and i also can't ask them to take shift in bhiwadi coz builder is offering unit in under construction tower means another 2-3 years wait to them..
    CommentQuote
  • M-Tech's land in Bhiwadi is being auctioned -

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poojamalik
    Hi Manoja... I have also booked a flat in camellia garden around 5 years back. Paid around 3.5 lacs. How can I get that back. I read this thread about filling case with EOW. What's the procedure for that...Any help would be appreciated.

Hi pooja,

Have u got ur money back ?
    I have also booked flat there but dont know the status.
    Now i am not living in NCR. Can u please tell'

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My 10.0 lacs are stuck with them in M-Tech camellia garden bhiwadi for a 300 sq yd Villa since 2010. I can see some progress in there project but no one from Mtech is ready to talk abt there villa project. Their reply is that they have taken stay on this project.
    Any suggestions for the future like I should hold or get out of this. If so then how to get my money back with intrest.
    CommentQuote