Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 18 2019
56 | Posts
14496 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

I am planning to invest around 3cr is exotica at golf cource road a good investment,i have no plans to use it myself it purely for investment purpose,i am being quoted 10000per sqft for a ready to move in apartment,and i would be grateful if someone could let me know why is it priced so low the location seems bang on,any hidden problems?

Re : Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

Originally posted by guest19 View Post
    I am planning to invest around 3cr is exotica at golf cource road a good investment,i have no plans to use it myself it purely for investment purpose,i am being quoted 10000per sqft for a ready to move in apartment,and i would be grateful if someone could let me know why is it priced so low the location seems bang on,any hidden problems?

its long delayed.. probably the only thing i can think of.. parshvanath is an unbankable name.. the unit ur getting in 10k must not be a RTM one... as far as my guess goes, broker would be saying that you would get possession in 3--4 months.. My guess is that it could take years from here as well.. Id suggest to either invest on a smaller unit at GC road.. or, since you are not an end user, look at properties on GCx road

hope that helps!!
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I would agree with Anger here, Parsvnath is in real bad state and can't deliver anything so soon. It is better to invest in IVV, M3M Golf estate, GA than in Parsvnath.

If you are looking for rental income from your property then it is your personal choice, but there are so many properties on GCX which can give you far better returns.

You can search this forum for different properties available on GCX which are under construction. I would suggest you do some more research before investing.

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
      its long delayed.. probably the only thing i can think of.. parshvanath is an unbankable name.. the unit ur getting in 10k must not be a RTM one... as far as my guess goes, broker would be saying that you would get possession in 3--4 months.. My guess is that it could take years from here as well.. Id suggest to either invest on a smaller unit at GC road.. or, since you are not an end user, look at properties on GCx road

hope that helps!!

Comment

Well I was also lured to this offer at mouth watering price 6 months back. These units are definitely at the fag end of the township. If I am not wrong they must be in tower D,D2,D3,D4 etc facing on the opposite side ie towards the plotted area. View from that side is very very bad.

I could have even compromised with the view had it not been the question of getting the right access to these towers. To enter these towers there is a patch of approx 150 meters that does not belong to Parsvnath and there is dispute in that area. So you need to exit the township first and then get in this open and unsecured path of land and then renter PE.

Entry to the township is from the main GC and its a beautifully landscaped township. JLL is managing the entire maintenance. When you go inside, its beautiful. Apartment layout is awesome with very less loading. So you get 20% more than any other project on Gcx or GC in same size.
        Good part there are no hidden charges. EDC IDC is just 100 Rs and there is no PLC. So total cost of purchase would be way less then the others.

Inside layout is also too good wish all modular,jacuzzi etc as standard.

I think its a very good buy only if you can buy any other tower then the one I mentioned above.

Attaching the layout for your reference. The plotted area is shown as landscaped but what you see is the debris of gurgaon waiting for you.
        Plus the access is issue.

Originally posted by guest19 View Post
        Attached Files
        Last edited June 19 2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Here is a site Plan.

There is a problem in uploading the plan. Check out by clicking the link below

Luxury Flats in NCR | Multistorey Apartments in NCR | Multistorey Apartments in Vaishali
          Last edited June 19 2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

which towers have problem of access? d1,d2,d3 or d4,d5,d6 ????

Comment

All of them.

Basically to get in this block one needs travel through a patch of 150 meters that does not belong to Parsvnath. Infact there is a house there where already a family is living.
              After you cross this you enter these blocks. Even in these blocks unit number 3 and two have higher rates as they face towards PE township. Between these towers and other towers of PE there is another big rectangular area that is a plotted area and is not part of PE. This is disputed and court cases are going on for many years.

Its better to buy the unit in towers which are inside the township. Though they will cost40-60 Lakh more. But for end use if someone wants to live in GC and put interiors of the house above exteriors then this is one of the best buys for end use.
              Not recommended for investment in the above mentioned towers.

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
              which towers have problem of access? d1,d2,d3 or d4,d5,d6 ????

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                There is a problem in uploading the plan. Check out by clicking the link below

Luxury Flats in NCR | Multistorey Apartments in NCR | Multistorey Apartments in Vaishali
                The link you have posted is for Exotica Ghaziabad. Anyway, the concerned gentleman can go to the website and look for parsvnath gurgaon. There is another point which a lot of people are missing. At the moment, it is the cheapest project on GC road. Palm Springs at 14500, Central Park 1 at 13500, Belmonte at 12500-13000, Belaire 13500 and Exotica at anywhere between 11000 to 12000 for RTM. There is still some flats coming up in exotica which will be completed in the next 2-3 years. From inside, exotica is far better than belaire/central park/belmonte, and the occupancy is not more than 30%. Over the next 2-3 years, this should turn out a very good investment opportunity.

Comment

Completely agree with u. Sorry for the mistake. However, in the uploaded brochure the site plan is there.

10k is a very good rate if it is not for "D" towers. For other towers the rates would be much higher.

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
                  The link you have posted is for Exotica Ghaziabad. Anyway, the concerned gentleman can go to the website and look for parsvnath gurgaon. There is another point which a lot of people are missing. At the moment, it is the cheapest project on GC road. Palm Springs at 14500, Central Park 1 at 13500, Belmonte at 12500-13000, Belaire 13500 and Exotica at anywhere between 11000 to 12000 for RTM. There is still some flats coming up in exotica which will be completed in the next 2-3 years. From inside, exotica is far better than belaire/central park/belmonte, and the occupancy is not more than 30%. Over the next 2-3 years, this should turn out a very good investment opportunity.

Comment

could someone please tell me what are the good towers,GCX isn't an option since i need the property to be ready by end 2013 so either RTM or almost completed,any delays will cause me taxes worth corers,any good development in the range with good returns with a timeframe of 3yrs,rent isnt important and it wouldnt be used by myself.thanks in advance i am new t gurgoan so a bit confused.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X