Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 18 2019
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

Originally posted by guest19 View Post
    could someone please tell me what are the good towers,GCX isn't an option since i need the property to be ready by end 2013 so either RTM or almost completed,any delays will cause me taxes worth corers,any good development in the range with good returns with a timeframe of 3yrs,rent isnt important and it wouldnt be used by myself.thanks in advance i am new t gurgoan so a bit confused.
    Try tower c. C1, c2, c3. They are right at the exit and are walking distance from adjoining malls. They are ready for possession. Apparently, c3 happens to have the best location. North east facing front balconies with park view and main road view. Also this is the first tower from the club house. I have personally seen a flat here.

Comment

Just checked exotica today,found 3br flats(2800sqft) quoting 9700-10000sqft at towers D1,D2,D3 ready to move and at higher floors , they do lie at the end of the gated complex but are very much inside it,D4,D5,D6 are the ones outside the complex.
      are they a good bet for investment and not self use,the prices did seem very reasonable for such a location,some how i didn't get why are they treated as untouchables .Advice please?

Comment

Before you decide on PE, suggest you have a look at: HIBISCUS, SEC 50.

Updates:

Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.

Comment

Guest were you getting the rate of 10000 in the towers at the back rushil mentioned

Comment

Hi Guest,

I would suggest to check out DLF Park Place as well before taking a final decision. Dlf properties appreciate more than other builders as DLF keeps adding values to its properties even after delivery.

Thanks

Comment

yes the rates quoted were towers at the end of the complex,i guess i will go through park place as well.

Comment

exotica

I think this is an excellent rate. D1-D3 are fine, no issues on access or disputed land. Occupied towers (C/B) are at 12.5K asking. Avoid D4-6 but even these will eventually pick up. I had done a comprehensive evaluation of GC road last year and found Exotica to be the best project unlike the overrated DLF projects on small patches of land without any green area or palm springs at 35% loading and selling at 14K.

Also in my personal opinion GC extention is over hyped by brokers and speculators. Builders like Ireo,Emaar,Heritage,Pioneer etc are not grade A and unitech close/vatika city etc are again very average. After the dust settles on the GC road expansion/underpasses,DLF Horizon commercial towers completion, DLF metro etc, in about 3-4 years from now GC will be the most exclusive address in NCR after places like VV,Def col,Jor bagh etc and will be priced at 20K.

To conclude D1-3 today at 10K is very undervalued!!

Comment

Originally posted by monindra View Post
                  I think this is an excellent rate. D1-D3 are fine, no issues on access or disputed land. Occupied towers (C/B) are at 12.5K asking. Avoid D4-6 but even these will eventually pick up. I had done a comprehensive evaluation of GC road last year and found Exotica to be the best project unlike the overrated DLF projects on small patches of land without any green area or palm springs at 35% loading and selling at 14K.

Also in my personal opinion GC extention is over hyped by brokers and speculators. Builders like Ireo,Emaar,Heritage,Pioneer etc are not grade A and unitech close/vatika city etc are again very average. After the dust settles on the GC road expansion/underpasses,DLF Horizon commercial towers completion, DLF metro etc, in about 3-4 years from now GC will be the most exclusive address in NCR after places like VV,Def col,Jor bagh etc and will be priced at 20K.

To conclude D1-3 today at 10K is very undervalued!!
                  How much is the cash portion?

Comment

Originally posted by guest19 View Post
                    yes the rates quoted were towers at the end of the complex,i guess i will go through park place as well.
                    Not sure but it seems the layout of these blocks are also different than B and C blocks..is it true?

How much is the Park place...?

Comment

Rahul Bro,
                      Looking for new purchase .. Good hai.. Best of luck..
                      Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                      Not sure but it seems the layout of these blocks are also different than B and C blocks..is it true?

How much is the Park place...?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X