Last updated: July 18 2019
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Parsavnath Exotica, Parsvnath Developers, Sector 53, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
    Rahul Bro,
    Looking for new purchase .. Good hai.. Best of luck..
    loL...any suggestions? GC / GCX or the new MS apartment( still do not believe it )!

Comment

Cool.. I think you must diversify to main ggn(GC/GCX) .... Not following that area much so may not be able to suggest specific projects.....

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
      loL...any suggestions? GC / GCX or the new MS apartment( still do not believe it )!

Comment

How much is the cash portion?
        none,i was clear that my intensions were to save tax, so the payment will be made in check the seller seemed fine with it.

Comment

I found GC miles ahead of GCX,the later is still a cloud of dreams made in middle of nowhere,i still dont get why would someone pay prices around 2-3cr for that,although i might me wrong ,its best to look at the place in person.

Comment

Originally posted by monindra View Post
            I think this is an excellent rate. D1-D3 are fine, no issues on access or disputed land. Occupied towers (C/B) are at 12.5K asking. Avoid D4-6 but even these will eventually pick up. I had done a comprehensive evaluation of GC road last year and found Exotica to be the best project unlike the overrated DLF projects on small patches of land without any green area or palm springs at 35% loading and selling at 14K.

Also in my personal opinion GC extention is over hyped by brokers and speculators. Builders like Ireo,Emaar,Heritage,Pioneer etc are not grade A and unitech close/vatika city etc are again very average. After the dust settles on the GC road expansion/underpasses,DLF Horizon commercial towers completion, DLF metro etc, in about 3-4 years from now GC will be the most exclusive address in NCR after places like VV,Def col,Jor bagh etc and will be priced at 20K.

To conclude D1-3 today at 10K is very undervalued!!
            well visited park place,the difference in the construction quality was very evident,i guess it does make sense to pay an odd 2000per sqft extra,or comprise on the size a bit.No offense but after checking gurgoan for the last 2 weeks i can safely say it is miles below S.delhi and the way things are i guess it will remain that way.

Comment

Not sure but it seems the layout of these blocks are also different than B and C blocks..is it true?

How much is the Park place...?
              i have been asked around 11800per sqft for the bigger apartments and around 12300 for the smaller ones.

Comment

Friends - Re-igniting this thread. I have been considering buying an apartment at Exotica v seriously over the past few weeks. Wanted views on whether I'm making the right decision, since this is for end use and almost like a life decision.

My reasons are the following:
                A. Price perspective
                1) I'm getting PE 2645 sq ft C tower at around Rs. 12k (no further loading) vs other complexes at GC which are at Rs.13.5-14k +plc, edc/idc etc
                2) Compared to GCX, its just 2.5-3k higher, which I think is too less - I feel GCX has already appreciated a lot and 2.5-3k is too small a difference b/w GC and GCX, and it has to increase in the long run (maybe its the case now because of the market slump?)

B. Qualitative assessment positives
                1) Location is supreme
                2) Layout is great, with v little loading
                3) Lots n lots of green (probably the highest of GC road)
                4) Good internal finishing specs
                5) Lower maint compared to other P5 buildings
                6) Common area withing towers is quite decently done

C. Qualitative assessment negatives
                1) Poor construction quality
                2) Builder name and old launch 2004 (but does this matter now given I'm looking at RTM / almost RTM)
                3) Many facilities haven't started yet, and don't know when they'll start
                4) Tower external look isn't great

My questions
                1. Is this a fair assessment or am I missing anything
                2. If yes, then why is it priced low
                3. From an appreciation perspective, do you think it'll do as good as other properties on GC in long run, say 8-10 years? I hear that DLF properties will do better since they'll have access to P5 amenities, but apart from the club I don't see anything else

Please guide. I have an apartment currently in Ireo UT and Bestech Grand View Spa. I am planning to sell both of them to buy this, so need advice.

Comment

they don't have EC granted yet... all const is illegal.

Comment

Minutes of the 64th meeting of State Environment Impact Assessment Authority held on 4th Jan. 2014 under the Chairpersonship Mrs. Saroj Siwatch IAS (Retd.), Chairperson, SEIAA held in the conference room of Haryana State Guest House, Chankyapuri, New Delhi to consider recommendation of SEAC in EIA cases under EIA notification dated 14.9.2006.

Item No. [37] Environmental Clearance for the Expansion of Group Housing Project “Parsvnath Exotica-II” located at sector-53, Wazirabad, Gurgaon, Haryana by M/S Parsvnath Developers Ltd.
                    The SEAC in its 95th meeting held on 27-11-2013 has recommended to de-list this case on the grounds that the Project Proponent has failed to provide the vital information sought by SEAC despite issuance of various letters and final notice. In the absence of the vital information it was not possible to appraise the project for the environmental clearance.
                    The recommendation of SEAC was considered in today’s meeting in the light of guide lines of MoEF issued vide OM No. J-11 013/5/2009-IAII (Part) dated 30-10-2012. It was noticed that the project proponent vide letter dated 17-01-2012 submitted application for Environmental Clearance for Expansion of Group Housing Project “Parsvnath Exotica-II” located at sector-53, Wazirabad, Gurgaon, Haryana. The MoEF GoI vide letter dated 05-12-2006 has already accorded Environmental Clearance to this project on a plot area of 36375 sqmt with built up area 188377.91 sqmt and now project proponent intent to extend the built up area by adding 28533.292 sqmt for which the present application for EC has been submitted. The case was considered in the 75th meeting of SEAC held on 11-02-2013 wherein the request of project proponent for postponement of date of meeting was discussed. The SEAC decided to issue 30 days notice to project proponent for presenting the case before the SEAC failing which it will be considered that the project proponent is not interested in pursuing the case. The Secretary SEAC vide letter no. HR/SEAC/2012/192/1245 dated 22-02-2013 conveyed the decision of the SEAC but the project proponent failed to respond. The Secretary SEAC again vide letter no. HR/SEAC/192/117 dated 03-06-2013 issued final notice but the project proponent again failed to respond to the final notice.
                    After detailed deliberations the Authority decided to refer back this case to SEAC with the decision that the SEAC should visit the site to check status of modified construction if any and submit its recommendation on merits along with the inspection report within stipulated period.

Comment

Getting a distress sale available in Parsvnath Exotica at last price of 10,000/- PSF. Possession in 2 months. Views please
                      Last edited June 5 2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X