Hi Gurgaon Investors,

Since, I find a lot of people with deep knowledge of GURGAON RE, Let me know your opinion on the best RESALE PRICE for HIBISCUS, SECTOR 50 for a 3 BHK UNIT.

Thanks.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any One? Any Idea?
    CommentQuote
  • PICS from Last Visit on 17.07.2012

Latest PICS from SITE of HIBISCUS in SECTOR - 50.

Note the use of Tiled Roads in the complex, not the usual Coal Tar ones.

Also, Texture paint on the outer surface.

SS GROUP shall have to deal with Negatives surrounding the project, then this could be BEST PLACE TO LIVE for UPPER MIDDLE CLASS people. my POV.

disclaimer: Am a Unit HOlder in the project.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 10,000 should be good right now. But if you can hold it for another 6-12 months you can easily get 12k to 12.5k.

Once families starts moving in Hibiscus then prices really shoot up. This neighborhood has really seen a sea change in last 1 year. I still remember big pool of dirty pond in front of Palladins.

Between big marketing push from SS is expected in Sept-Oct-Nov. So if you wait till Dec you will be benefited by that too.

All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Had A Visit to HIBISCUS SITE today.

4 families may move in next month and that will be a beginning of a Phased Occupancy.

Since total Units are limited to 250 odd, it can be expected that, once Investors, Exit, the real demand from End User will drive up the prices.

Deals at INR 10,000 - 11,000 psf have been reported.

If I had more Cash in Hand, I would be willing to Invest in one more UNIT at HIBISCUS, rather than punt on GCX properties, some of which are Insanely quoting at INR 15,000 and with 50% payment Gone.

If people Expect, GCX to rise over 30%, in next two years, one can safely assume HIBISCUS to also rise by same.

In which, case, it is safer to buy HIBISCUS, since its RTM and will yield RENTAL Returns too.

Location, till 2017, will be better than GCX. After 2017, if GCX turns out as expected, it may gain edge over Sector 50.

That's a Big "IF".

Happy that the wait of 7 Years is proving worth while.

:) :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • heights of desperation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBansal
    10,000 should be good right now. But if you can hold it for another 6-12 months you can easily get 12k to 12.5k.

Once families starts moving in Hibiscus then prices really shoot up. This neighborhood has really seen a sea change in last 1 year. I still remember big pool of dirty pond in front of Palladins.

Between big marketing push from SS is expected in Sept-Oct-Nov. So if you wait till Dec you will be benefited by that too.

All the best.

Mr. BANSAL,

I am glad to inform you that your prediction is almost turning out true for me.

This week, got a call from Broker, asking if I did be interested to sell my HIBISCUS UNIT.

Price offered : 11,000 PSF.

That means, as we get near to actual possession, things keep on getting better and better, if the project, turns out better than expected.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update, Anyone on RESALE Prices in HIBISCUS. Please Share.

Any Deals done, if you know of, will be great info to get a fair idea.

ET Advt is attached.

Also, If anyone knows of the so-called Litigation by HABWA, any progress on that?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone interested in selling please pm me their expectations, would be interested in buying within the next 2 weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JASA8bYR
    Anyone interested in selling please pm me their expectations, would be interested in buying within the next 2 weeks

Good to know that finally, the DEMAND for HIBISCUS is picking up. Last week, the person at SITE informed me that they have sold 4 units of 4 BHK types at an average price of 12.5K psf.

This when the RESALE till OCTOBER were happening at 11K psf.

Interior work going on in 15 apartments tell you that soon it will be occupied.
    CommentQuote
  • Mubarak ho sir..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    Mubarak ho sir..

Hey, Thanks Mate.

When I joined this forum, people were so damn negative about Hibiscus.

SS GROUP had a lot of enemies it seems. Or the reputation was not all that good.

finally, they seem to be getting their act together.

Whoever, Visits the HIBISCUS Site, has only one word : WOW.

Hopefully, if all goes well, I shall be shifting to my apartment in Feb 1st week.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • "HIBISCUS" Owners received an Invitation to JOIN in CELEBRATION of WINTERS.

Any One here who owns UNIT, hoping to meet.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Today, got a call from a Broker I had contacted in 2011 to sell my Apartment in THE HIBISCUS Sector 50.

Price offered : INR 9500 PSF.

Can't Believe that in last 3 years, the Rates have not moved an INCH.

And they said Gurgaon Property Market returns on an Average 15% Every Year?

HOW?
    CommentQuote
  • Hibiscus Prices have Still not moved an Inch in Last 2 Years.

Its Still 9500 PSF.

This is really bad for Those who invested in HIBISCUS.

Only reason for Low Price : The Builder.

SS Group has such bad reputation, that they have no way to get in to a High End Premium Residential complex.

RAM
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Hibiscus here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/29260-hibiscus-ss-group-sector-50-gurgaon?t=31198
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote