8 | Posts
999 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For investment Sec99Ggn vs sec79 Noida n closeby sectors

Hi all plz fill your expert comments on the topic

Re : For investment Sec99Ggn vs sec79 Noida n closeby sectors

Nice thread< I am also looking for inputs on this.....

Almost same price range exist in this sector, but Deway project have more hype

Comment

Rate would be same but unit size is bigger and also well known builders are in sector-99 and around in Gurgaon. I would go for Gurgaon for investment.
      Thanks

Comment

Noida Sec79 was allotted for Sports City as per last Master Plan. During last govt regime, land was auctioned to private developers.

There could be problems related to land use change later. Would suggest to stay away.

3C was earlier reported to be launching a huge township project here but it's nowhere in sight now and smaller parcels of land has been sold to other developers. This also somewhat reaffirms the belief.

Comment

I have decided to invest in both these sectors as both locations are good and I hope no land issue arise in Sec 79..otherwise if you want to invest in either of these go for Sec 99 gurgaon as rightly mentioned by cookie bhai that you will get bigger unit size but the prices are almost same and my personal opinion is that Gurgaon will give you a better and quick appreciation as compared to Noida...

Comment

Originally posted by manoj1981 View Post
            I have decided to invest in both these sectors as both locations are good and I hope no land issue arise in Sec 79..otherwise if you want to invest in either of these go for Sec 99 gurgaon as rightly mentioned by cookie bhai that you will get bigger unit size but the prices are almost same and my personal opinion is that Gurgaon will give you a better and quick appreciation as compared to Noida...
            I am also saying the same thing...
            Thanks

Comment

I would not agree with this. The location of Sector 79 in Noida is far better than sector 99 of gurgaon. So, in my POV Sector 79 if it stays out of all bureaucratic issues, then it will give better returns.

Originally posted by manoj1981 View Post

Comment

Nice discussion going on ... Both the places have adventage og metro, but sec99 has adv of dwarka exphighway, what do you say..

Comment

lets say both are today of x value , I know that if noida if 2x dew dwarka expressway willbe at least 4x, now see the basics, an airport changes the profile of a city and then the projects near it the USP OF DEW is Airport that to the countries capital about 5km away where will Noida in any case match this regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X