Last updated: July 10 2012
15 | Posts
2061 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTM 3BHK, Budget 60-70 Lacs, End Use, Gurgaon

Hi everybody,
    I am shifting to gurgaon and looking for a 3 bhk, price range 60-70 lakhs (all inclusive).
    I am not looking for investment purpose. What is the best i can get in this range? Good construction quality, builder trust and location priorities.

Re : RTM 3BHK, Budget 60-70 Lacs, End Use, Gurgaon

Don Corleone

I am afraid that you wont get a 3 BHK in the price range you have mentioned.
    You may look for society flats ( Not branded builder projects)in sector 56 area by increasing your budget atleast by 20 lakhs. But do check the registry is allowed.
    Visit the following thread.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=35022

Waise Aapka naam to kafi suna suna sa lagta hai !!

Or
    Originally posted by corleone View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I am shifting to gurgaon and looking for a 3 bhk, price range 60-70 lakhs (all inclusive).
    I am not looking for investment purpose. What is the best i can get in this range? Good construction quality, builder trust and location priorities.

Comment

Hi everybody,
      leone saab, seedhe seedhe shabdon mein gurgaon mein 60-70 lakh mein 3bhk aana mere hisaab se impossible saa hi hai, rates kaaphi upar ja chukein hai, 1cr toh kum se kum man ke chalo....

Comment

for RTM 3 BHk you can look at floors in old gurgaon area...on the other side of NH8, else you will have to settle for 2 BHK which you may be able to get in some of the co-op societies..
        else if you can wait, you can get plenty of options in under construction segment in newgurgaon

Hi everybody,

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
          for RTM 3 BHk you can look at floors in old gurgaon area...on the other side of NH8, else you will have to settle for 2 BHK which you may be able to get in some of the co-op societies..
          else if you can wait, you can get plenty of options in under construction segment in newgurgaon
          can anybody suggest 2 or 3 good options (2/3bhk) in new ggn or dwarka expressway (approx 60-70 lacs budget).. wt is the avg psft rate in these areas?

Comment

What is the psf rate in society flat? LAst I heard it was about 6000-7000psf in the old sectors. One can get a 1000 sf 2BHK for 60-70 L at this price.

Have prices jumper recently?
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by bryan69 View Post
              can anybody suggest 2 or 3 good options (2/3bhk) in new ggn or dwarka expressway (approx 60-70 lacs budget).. wt is the avg psft rate in these areas?
              Hi
              Greetings

Loads of opportunities in various stages of construction, approvals, bank finance are available starting from BSP 3200 in 3x, 8x, 9x New Gurgaon Sectors
              Needless to say, that those near the expressway, NH8, internal infra and proximity to Habitation would score. This is once the 6Kms PATCH of Clear Expressway, devoid of litigations between Kheri and Railway Line gets constructed by the end of this year. Sector roads in 8x/9x are likely to be completed by mid/end 13. Deliveries expected anytime now with Tulip 89 Ph1 and Sare Ph1 set to be delivered followed by Couple of Vatika projects end 12 early 13. DLF NTH also progressing fast.

More information on projects available on the link
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=30341

Comment

you can eassily get a 3bhk floor at sec 82 from vatika.

try looking for IRIS 300 yds first floor which is available at 68 lakh all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  you can eassily get a 3bhk floor at sec 82 from vatika.

try looking for IRIS 300 yds first floor which is available at 68 lakh all inclusive.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Very good option suggested with high chances of upside once delivered. Hopefully, no super area increase by Bhalla Ji, but cant be sure.

Whats the idea about ground flr corner, payment gone, Extras and delivery period expected-@Kapil?

Cheers

Comment

Ground floor of IRIS is being traded near 90 to 95 lakh. the payment gone ranges from 35 to 70-80% depending upon stage of construction.

Bhalla ji has come up with additional demand of approx 4 to 6 lakh for FF and Gf resp.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X