Last updated: November 2 2012
23 | Posts
3057 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions : 3 BHK for 50L in Gurgaon

Hi Folks,

I'm looking out to buy a 2/3BHK flat in Gurgaon within my limited budget of Rs.50Lacs. I have a pre-approved home loan of Rs. 40Lacs and would be able to pull up another Rs. 10Lacs from all means.

Request you to kindly help me in search.

Regards
    Saurav

Re : Suggestions : 3 BHK for 50L in Gurgaon

jaypee bhai..

he is asking for an 'Appple' .... and you are giving him your 'Banana'....

Originally posted by jaypeerobi
    Jaypee Greens new Residential Apartments in noida or commercial property in noida.jaypee greens noida provided 2 and 3 bhk apartments.so you can contact jaypeeboutique.in
    Last edited July 16 2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Saurav, is this going to be an investment for you or are you looking to live at this apartment? Because the priorities are very different for these two, its important to know that before making a choice. Once you share this information, I think the real estate community will be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by PrateekKr View Post
        Saurav, is this going to be an investment for you or are you looking to live at this apartment? Because the priorities are very different for these two, its important to know that before making a choice. Once you share this information, I think the real estate community will be able to help you.
        Hi Prateek,

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

The primary purpose of this property would be living in it. I would be moving into the flat as soon as I get the possession of it.

Regards
        Saurav

Comment

Saurav,

You might like to consider Anantraj Maceo (1195 sq. feet, 2BHK), Sector-91.

The resale price should be around Rs. 3400/- BSP. If you include the other charges, total price would be around 50 lacs.

Best!

Comment

Not possible in re-sale. The orginal bookings were done around 2500-2700, therefore buying in resale would mean paying the initial 20% plus the difference of 3400-2700 - then only you could go for a loan.

In short you may need more than 15 lakhs for upfront payment.

Regards,

Comment

i don't think I would be able to manage that kind of money. Max cash component I would be able to come up with would be 10Lacs. Anything additional, I would have to really stretch or seek additional funds.

Comment

i think you can buy anant raj madellia at a price os rs 3000 rs per sqft excellent location..

Comment

Hi Sachin,

I'm not able to PM you since there's no link allowing me to send a mail/email to you.

Regards
                  Saurav
                  Last edited July 17 2012, 03:52 PM. Reason: Personal information sharing not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by saurav1984 View Post
                    I have a pre-approved home loan of Rs. 40Lacs and would be able to pull up another Rs. 10Lacs from all means.
                    Hi Saurav,

It's great that you are looking to buy a house for you - as we all think of doing Not to be a dampener but just a word of caution to tread with care regarding pre-approved loan - this is coming from someone who was victim of one such offer. Pre-approved loans are not loans that would be easily available to you just because the bank says so in the offer. The bank can still deny the loan on any ground - so before you finalise any deal on the basis of a pre-approved loan, do get the loan processed and have a sanction letter from the bank before you sign on any deal. Wish you good luck and hope you are able to buy your dream home soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X