Hi ..... I am looking for a investment in ggn....around 3cr....only looking for something that will be rtm in next 18 months or so....

What will be a good project to invest on GCX

What size is ideal for investing....3bhk vs 4bhk
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello there...
    Look at Ireo city Skyon project...sure shot returns in short time.......or look further down at sector 70 area on GCX/SPR..very promising and coming up well..
    all the best
    regds.
    Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • grand arch without doubt, if you have to chose from three..and otherwise also
    Originally Posted by Newbee999
    Hi ..... I am looking for a investment in ggn....around 3cr....only looking for something that will be rtm in next 18 months or so....

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • krisharma692 years ago
      in Central park 2 and 3 is very good option
  • Originally Posted by Newbee999

( RTM in next 18 months )That leaves very few projects like GA , Raisina , Uptown, Palm drive ( maybe ) . Your budget restricts you to GA & Raisina. Both are very good projects with their own merits and demerits depending on your objectives. since you mentioned RTM i presume it is for end use, then my personal choice would be GA , because it was planned with more modern concepts like VRV vs spli ac ; whole project delivery vs phasewise delivery; fully wired apartment for all future technologies etc. etc . additionally it will benefit from being part of IREO city.

That is reflected in the resale prices which is higher for GA inspite of being launched almost 1 year after Raisina. The was it is going the completed projects may be delivered in simillar timelines .

Hope it is of some use, thpough both are very good projects with decent prospects for appreciation , and very well for end use.

Disclaimer : I am invested in Grand arch and very fond of the Project, hence my view may be inadvertently biased, please do your own due diligence
    CommentQuote
  • well since you have mentioned palm drive, Sky Terraces in PD could also b a very good option...you can get 3600 inside facing unit in this budget..possession could be an issue but off late construction has really picked up..emaar is saying they would apply for OC in Dec 2012 for A,B,C tower of sky terraces where flooring etc. is going on...layout is awesome with king size living room..two flats per floor...specs are also decent...you can go and visit sample flat which is of 3600 size..4 bedroom..
    Originally Posted by Bikumatre
    ( RTM in next 18 months )That leaves very few projects like GA , Raisina , Uptown, Palm drive ( maybe ) . Your budget restricts you to GA & Raisina. Both are very good projects with their own merits and demerits depending on your objectives. since you mentioned RTM i presume it is for end use, then my personal choice would be GA , because it was planned with more modern concepts like VRV vs spli ac ; whole project delivery vs phasewise delivery; fully wired apartment for all future technologies etc. etc . additionally it will benefit from being part of IREO city.

That is reflected in the resale prices which is higher for GA inspite of being launched almost 1 year after Raisina. The was it is going the completed projects may be delivered in simillar timelines .

Hope it is of some use, thpough both are very good projects with decent prospects for appreciation , and very well for end use.

Disclaimer : I am invested in Grand arch and very fond of the Project, hence my view may be inadvertently biased, please do your own due diligence
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    well since you have mentioned palm drive, Sky Terraces in PD could also b a very good option...you can get 3600 inside facing unit in this budget..possession could be an issue but off late construction has really picked up..emaar is saying they would apply for OC in Dec 2012 for A,B,C tower of sky terraces where flooring etc. is going on...layout is awesome with king size living room..two flats per floor...specs are also decent...you can go and visit sample flat which is of 3600 size..4 bedroom..

Not intending to be sensational, though emaar is going through some real tough times with serious cases against their cfo of hyderabad , who is in jail and their md & chairman. while the case is subjudice , with such serious charges pending against the company anyone will wait for some time before clarity is there .

I am sure Emaar being a global company of some standing, will take necessary steps to clean the house and reassure that all projects will not be impacted and they take full ownership of the same. I am sure people will believe emaar and not mgf :
    The Hindu : States / Andhra Pradesh : Remand of Emaar accused extended

and equally serious charges against the MD of emaar mgf by CBI :

" Asking the Special Court for CBI cases to issue a non-bailable warrant against Emaar MGF Land Limited chairman Shravan Gupta, the CBI said that his involvement in the Emaar scam had come to light only after the chargesheet was filed. The CBI said Mr Gupta had been avoiding arrest and was absconding. An NBW had earlier been issued against the accused but it had lapsed after six months. “There is material before the court to prove that Shravan Gupta’s company allotted some plots in Emaar Hills Township and collected money that was not shown in the account books,” the prosecution said. Also, a report by the ED, which had raided the premises of Emaar MGF, showed unaccounted cash of `9.12 crore, gold and a laptop. "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    even chairman of emaar ali allabbar is named as an accused

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The trial process in Emaar Properties-APIIC land scam began on Friday with five accused who have been charge-sheeted in the case, giving their appearance before the special court.

It may be recalled the special court had on March 26 issued summons to the accused in Emaar Properties-APIIC land scam, against whom the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had filed charge-sheet on February 1, directing them to appear before the court on March 30.

The charge-sheet was filed against senior IAS officer B P Acharya (A1), Emaar PJSC, Dubai represented by its chairman Mohammed Ali Alabbar (A2), Emaar Hills Township Private Limited (EHTPL) (A3), Emaar MGF (A4), Stylish Holmes Real Estates Private Limited (A5), Koneru Rajendra Prasad (A6), Srikant Joshi (A7), Boulder Hills Leisure Private Limited (A8), L V Subramanyam(A9), K Visveswar Rao (A10), Koneru Madhu (A11) and Tummala Ranga Rao (A12).

However, the court did not take cognizance of the charges against public servants Acharya and Subramanyam as the probe agency failed to secure sanction for prosecution.

Three of the five accused – former bureaucrat K Visveswar Rao, Stylish Holmes director T Ranga Rao and Emaar MGF Land Limited CEO Srikant Joshi – physically appeared before the court, while Koneru Rajendra Prasad appeared through video linkage from Chanchalguda prison.

The special judge B Naga Maruti Sarma directed Emaar MGF deputy general manager Nalinikant, who had received the summons on behalf of Emaar Hills Township Private Limited, Boulder Hills and Emaar MGF to ensure the presence of authorized representatives during the next appearance on April 13.

Meanwhile, the CBI prosecutor informed the court that summons could not be served on Emaar PJSC, Dubai and its managing director Mohammed Ali Alabbar and another accused Koneru Madhu, since they were in Dubai.

The special court also disposed of the anticipatory bail application filed by Srikant Joshi by directing him to furnish two sureties each for Rs 25,000. Further, the court director Joshi and another accused Visveswar Rao to furnish separate bonds each for Rs 25,000 and posted the further proceedings in the case for April 13.
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with you.

In case the deadline of 18 months is to ensure reinvestment is done within that period to avoid Capital Gain then you cannot take much risk with the delivery timeline. In that case only GA could be your option.

However if you are looking for RTM and can extend your timeline by another 18 months then you can consider Presidia. Advantage of Presidia over GA would be that within same budget you will be able to buy bigger size. Hence both for investment and for living purpose it will make sense. Presidia's location would be the best location in future.

I would not recommend any project of Emmar if the deadline is so short . Though they have made some good progress in last few months as shared by the fellow boarders, yet I feel they have lots of ground to cover and you never know if you might end up at losing end when it comes to possession in time frame.

My assessment of Projected price of Projects on Completion :-

GA :- 15000
    Presidia :- 12000
    Emmar :- 9000-10000 depending on what comes first.

So you may take a call based on your requirement based on the info shared by everyone.

All the best.

RA.

Originally Posted by Bikumatre

CommentQuote
  • rushil bhai..are you aware of the present const status of presidia...could not find it on their web..i think apart from location other things dnt go in their favor...launched in 2009..i think they are way behind schedule...

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Completely agree with you.

In case the deadline of 18 months is to ensure reinvestment is done within that period to avoid Capital Gain then you cannot take much risk with the delivery timeline. In that case only GA could be your option.

However if you are looking for RTM and can extend your timeline by another 18 months then you can consider Presidia. Advantage of Presidia over GA would be that within same budget you will be able to buy bigger size. Hence both for investment and for living purpose it will make sense. Presidia's location would be the best location in future.

I would not recommend any project of Emmar if the deadline is so short . Though they have made some good progress in last few months as shared by the fellow boarders, yet I feel they have lots of ground to cover and you never know if you might end up at losing end when it comes to possession in time frame.

So you may take a call based on your requirement based on the info shared by everyone.

All the best.

RA.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend bought it few months back and all the happiness didnt last long. Reason - Two demands have come since then.

So I guess construction is going on well....

However, 18 months is too steep a deadline to invest in this project. I still feel its 3 years away from delivery.

Originally Posted by aabansal
    rushil bhai..are you aware of the present const status of presidia...could not find it on their web..i think apart from location other things dnt go in their favor...launched in 2009..i think they are way behind schedule...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Completely agree with you.

All the best.

RA.

Interesting rushil bhai, why would you forecast presidia to be only 12k after 3 years and GA 15 k after 1 year ( assuming those to be completion time of the project ). why do you think this difference would be there.

also what what do you think would be the impact of completion of golf course road expansion to 16 lane & rapid metro on the GCx projects considering these should be in place in max 4 years time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm dubious, how GCX can be 16 Lane!! if u take sohna road intersection, it has palm drive one side and diagonally opposite is vatika city, the dividing road can at the max be of 100 ft, how can it be segmented into 16 lane, that too organically??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjohar
    I'm dubious, how GCX can be 16 Lane!! if u take sohna road intersection, it has palm drive one side and diagonally opposite is vatika city, the dividing road can at the max be of 100 ft, how can it be segmented into 16 lane, that too organically??

sir please read the post carefully, i am talking of golf course road expansion, there is no mention of GCx at all . so i do not know where u got the impression of GCx can be 16 lane.

If you have not read about the Golf course road expansion contract awarded to ILFS , which will make it 16 lanes , please read relevant posts or news item, which i am sure you would have come across.

The SPR ( as there is nothing called GCx road ) is incidentally 60 m road only.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, apologies, i totally missed it!!! but now even if it's GC road which is presently 4 lane with genpact on one side and Belaire opposite, how it can be widened from 4 to 16 Lane, is that ILFS would achieve this by creating multilayer roads??
    CommentQuote
  • 16 lane is elevated yaar..Its true.. contract has been issued and work has commenced few weeks back as well.....Was all over the news...Its terminates at end of GC road..benefiting GCX road in the bargain..big time...GCX is going to rock!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • With these kind of views what do you experts feel about projects of same specifications like Harmony for instance - almost 90% complete and prices are around 6500-6800/sqft as compared to 9k+ of presidia's and others - location also closer to NH8, Sohna Road and bang on GCX.

Views please as I am aware of a confirmed option waiting for my nod in one of the underconstruction towers at less than the price I have quoted above as someone really requires money and fortunately I have budgets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjohar
    Sir, apologies, i totally missed it!!! but now even if it's GC road which is presently 4 lane with genpact on one side and Belaire opposite, how it can be widened from 4 to 16 Lane, is that ILFS would achieve this by creating multilayer roads??

sir i am not an expert on multilayer technology for roads, so i can not comment. But i know that L&T, Punj Lolyd, ILFS caliber of people had bid for this Project and it was awarded to ILFS . Now i would trust that people like L&T, Punj Lolyd etc. wud know better than me wether it is feasible to construct 16 lane road or not as they had bid and ILFS agreed to execute this project for 394.3 cr . You may also like to read these stories which may provide you additional details The Project report has been prepared by the world reknowned firm AECOM.

IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company wins Rs 394 crore HUDA road project from DLF - Economic Times

Work on big-ticket road project begins today - Hindustan Times

16-lane corridor to be linked to Rapid Metro - Hindustan Times

The project highlights the other additional structures to be put in place like underpasses and flyovers. The first flyover in the city, other than the expressway, is planned at the Sikanderpur Chowk which will be a unidirectional three-lane flyover. The second is to come up at Sector 42/43 Chowk which will be a six-lane bi-directional flyover.The city's first underpass planned at Gateway Towers will be bi-directional and have four lanes. A second underpass has been planned at Sikanderpur Chowk with six-lanes and will facilitate traffic movement from both sides.As per the plan, after the construction of the loop flyover, the traffic will take the flyover and merge at NH-8 near Cyber City. A 300-metre three-lane underpass would be constructed along NH-8 which to bear the load of heavy traffic during peak hours. At present, the traffic coming from Iffco Chowk and Udyog Vihar takes a U-turn before the expressway toll gate to go towards Ambience Mall, DLF Phase III and Cyber City.

so considering all these facts above, i will give benefit of doubt to these organizations and conclude that it is possible to perhaps build a 16 lane Golf course road. However i still can not comment how that will be achieved using multilayer roads or otherwise.
    CommentQuote