Just heard from my broker about the new project on dwarka expressway sector 37D Gurgaon.
Price: 5500/sq feet less Inaugural Discount
Specifications: Luxury
Sizes : 1650 and 2000 sq feet
Cheques: 6 & 7 Lacs only

1st Eco friendly housing with 7 Acres Sports Facility

Just for information
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arjun1
    Just heard from my broker about the new project on dwarka expressway sector 37D Gurgaon.

Just for information

Hi
    Greetings

All bptp projects are eco friendly, why are you spreading wrong information.
    None of the projects have been delivered completely till date. Even humans applying for project have not been allowed to disturb the eco system.:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ask them what happened to park generations ????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

broker bhi rote hain... 2 saal ho gaye commission settle nahin hua.. many admit-" ab to commission ka account statement kabul chawla ke sir pe waar diya hai.. le mauj le".;)

Pata nahin. why has he put photographs of pious soul NIKA SINGH JI MAHARAJ and KALPANA CHAWLA in his office.. place where he commits all sorts of crimes does not deserve to have picture of such a saint and a talented space scientist.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • heard that there have been some serious staff firings in BPTP , their VP Amit Raj jain has left the company , in total around 120 ppl have left the company....in a very short span of time....

Customer Care , Marketing , Accounts...from all deptts
    and BPTP has initiated court proceedings against some of the employees for some scam or something...

Lets see what changes do we get to see now , BTW Park generations , the allotment has happened...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjun1

Just for information

'BPTP' and 'Luxury' are inimical . They cannot co-exist. Or perhaps you mean luxury slum.

4 walls with a roof delivered in 12 years at 3 times the proposed cost and that too to the lucky few - I mean one out of 15 towers. If that is luxury, you are right and I am sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    heard that there have been some serious staff firings in BPTP , their VP Amit Raj jain has left the company , in total around 120 ppl have left the company....in a very short span of time....

Customer Care , Marketing , Accounts...from all deptts
    and BPTP has initiated court proceedings against some of the employees for some scam or something...

Lets see what changes do we get to see now , BTW Park generations , the allotment has happened...

Hi
    Greetings

Brother this is one company whos own legal consultant has given a legal opinion that all EDC/IDC collected on behalf and payable to govt- is NOT chargeable for Service tax, while their senior management is contesting against it by way of charging service tax on EDC/IDC.:bab (59):

Here is a copy of the companies Legal consultants opinion given to BPTP
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78NC1vSXIxYWM5MDA/edit

Here is the Order from MINISTRY of FINANCE
    Read Pg 8 Last Para

Both say the same thing, still BPTP is charging service tax from Princess Park flat owners!!!

Basic premise is that all Development charges collected on behalf and paid to govt are free from service tax AS A TAX CANNOT BE TAXED

This is not all, recently a serious order by the same judge handling TIDCO Liquidation case, in the BPTP non bailable arrest warrant against Kabul Chawla , has asked Serious Fraud Investigation Office to look into the working of this company https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=3#post178

100s of Complaints have been filed in the Economic Offences wing, Delhi police, Faridabad Police, Department of Company Affairs, Ministry of Environment and Forest etc against this companies unethical practices at extorting money from humble and hapless homeseekers.

I know you are invested in SPACIO but so are many in more than 25000 units in Faridabad and may be another 5-10K in GGN. Irony is no one else but BPTP itself can redeem itself of its folly through customer centric measures.

As far as VP MKTG Amit Raj Jain is concerned, hope no builders picks him up as all that the mktg at BPTP has done is, cared the least for endusers and currently 80%of holders of BPTP projects are held by investors.

Recently, a very close friend of mine, a genuine enduser, despite having been offered possession for Princess Park, Fbd, sold off and moved on. Reasons
    - Unethical increase in Super area without increasing carpet area to the tune of more than 40% wastage in Princess Park
    - Charging of maintenance services from the date of offer of possession while the property is yet to be transferred in the name of applicant
    - Not providing justification for calculation of Efficiency of the project for calculating of EDC/IDC
    - Wrong calculation of Covered area/Permissible FAR for approvals and connivance of DTCP for obtaining part completion
    - Not providing amenities, common utitlities and going beyond service contract and giving in WRITING "Common utilities will be provided once 50% occupancy is there"
    - Not providing Justification for charging BUSINESS Expenses in terms of Bank Guarantee Charges, interest costs etc towards EDC payable to govt. This is for all cases whether the customer has paid installment on time or not.
    - Not paying penalty under the excuse of delay in payment. BPTP is not giving any timely payment discount of these projects so they do not have right to avoid Penalty by mentioning delayed payment clause. Further, they are indeed charging penal interest for any such delayed payments so how can they inflict DOUBLE penalty for the same default.
    - Not sticking to the Builder Buyer Agreement in terms of Work required to be done as per payment schedule.
    - Not refunding Interest of Enhanced EDC and mentioning that the same would be adjusted against future payment without any interest/benefit

Parkland Plot owners have been offered Possession, with hypothetical charges towards delayed payment interest, STP/Substation charges 15% of BSP after 6-7 years, No water/Electricity/Sewerage connectivity, Stamp Duty on EDC/IDC, Registry promised within 60 days of full and final payment but money enjoyed free of cost for more than a year

Grandeura, full payment taken long time ago still possession awaited for a good no of flats,

I mean, the list is endlessly, bottom line, discuss any project and all one finds is skeletons. NOT A SINGLE PROJECT without no hanky panky or extortion through arm twisting and unethical means.

Check SHEET HOMES FROM HELL on link about DWARKA EXPRESSWAY PROJECTS

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Power of iref

Very happy to see the response of IREF members ( investors & users) to this project by BPTP that has been nicknamed on this forum as Blood Pressure Through Property or By Pass Through Property. This unscrupulous builders deserves it. Change of Management or change of name eventually is not going to cleanse sins of BPTP. Eventually, customer is always king?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP New Project Gurgaon Dwarka Expressway

It’s a dream of every individual to own a house that can be called as ‘home sweet home’. And obviously with the open lush environs, clear violet clouds, fresh cool wind that keeps you active throughout the day. And so the BPTP builders have took an initiative to offer people all they want with the maximum utilization of renewable sources of energy ensuring eco-friendly environs.

BPTP Gurgaon anticipates your needs as no other homes can. Hence, after a long time BPTP is coming up with its brand new residential project BPTP’s launching soon at sector 37 D of Gurgaon on the Dwarka Expressway. This incomparable residential project offers you 3/4 BHK apartments with an area of 1650 and 2000 sq. feet respectively. The modern specifications that enables a luxury living provided are acrylic emulsion paint, cove lighting, imported marble flooring , POP punning with acrylic emulsion paint, polished skin doors with stainless steel butt hinges and with hardwood door frames , UPVC windows etc.

Phenomenally planned out with excellent architectural design & specifications, BPTP Residential Projects Sector 37 D is an ideal model for comfort living that comes along with all luxuries. With a commitment of a colorful life at the nature’s bounty with lush environs, BPTP Dwarka Expressway project is an unbelievable world of magnificence and exactness where happiness persists and joy prevails.

With top class construction excellence and state-of-art amenities, BPTP Sector 37 D Gurgaon is a perfect home for buyers. Investments in this project will assure you high steep appreciation in future. A hi-tech security system with maintenance service enables you to live in a clean and green environment; this project offers you all kinds of basic amenities so that you need not go far away from the residence.

Focusing on the comfort cum stylish life, BPTP Upcoming Project Sector 37 D Gurgaon offers a clubhouse with a separate kid’s zone, sporting activities, indoor-outdoor games, parks and many more ensuring to utilize the fun filled life of the residents living here.

With an effortless approach, BPTP New Projects Sector 37 D Gurgaon is close to the finest places like the proposed metro station, railway station, IGI airport, Rajiv Chowk, IFFCO Chowk, Radisson hotel and major parts of the city.
    CommentQuote
  • can u believe what i just said......!!!
    i kno.......coz even i dont
    CommentQuote
  • Question regarding the subvention scheme

I loved the sarcasm in the quoted post.
    I just got my hands on the application form for this project.
    It seems the subvention scheme will allow BPTP to have 75% of the payment from the bank (Indiabulls, HDFC) in 24 months. There is no mention about the state expected in 24 months. This is not acceptable to me. What if due to some reasons (legal, company issues) construction doesn't happen or is slow, the bank would still pay BPTP 3/4th of the total cost on my behalf!!
    The CLP price (psft) is same as subvention's price but it says:
    "Total cost on casting of Fourteenth Floor roof slab or within 24 months of booking* 75% of BSP" WHICHEVER HAPPENS LATER

1. There is a flaw in the subvention scheme, right? Would anyone comment on this?
    2. Would BPTP be able to construct 75% in 24 months?
    3. Is the price too high considering Ramaprastha Rise was selling (in fresh) at 3800 in April 2012?
    4. They have a green initiative - putting solar cells on the facade of the towers and a 7acre sports complex nearby. Is that good enough to fall for?

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

All bptp projects are eco friendly, why are you spreading wrong information.
    None of the projects have been delivered completely till date. Even humans applying for project have not been allowed to disturb the eco system.:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • They seem to have named the project "BPTP Terra".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    They seem to have named the project "BPTP Terra".

If you ask me .... Please dont dont dont invest in BPTP ......
    They builder is not worth it. I am already suffering with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely. When park generation was pre-launched in 2011, my colleague booked. They (the gm sales of what i remember) informed that the project would be launched in 2 days.

when they did not launch in 15 days, we asked them to refund our amount. It was only after several strong/rude/threatening emails that we finally managed to get a refund. I have documented it here:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19251-bptp-park-generations-bptp-group-sector-37-d-gurgaon?t=21426

My only interest in the project was its price since i have an investment in the same sector.
    CommentQuote
  • The CLP price (psft) is same as subvention's price but it says:
    "Total cost on casting of Fourteenth Floor roof slab or within 24 months of booking* 75% of BSP" WHICHEVER HAPPENS LATER

If I read the above point, it indicates that either the 14th floor slab or within 24 months which ever happens later...is not the same as which ever happens earlier.

anyways.. i dont like this builder who has so many negative posts against him.. I have not come across even one good positive feedback except the brokers on some of the threads/
    CommentQuote
  • In subvention scheme, 75% would be paid to the builder in 24 months regardless of the progress. If the project gets delayed, you end up paying more interest after 30months of subvention.

CLP looks like it has no such catches.
    Originally Posted by krishna99
    The CLP price (psft) is same as subvention's price but it says:

If I read the above point, it indicates that either the 14th floor slab or within 24 months which ever happens later...is not the same as which ever happens earlier.

anyways.. i dont like this builder who has so many negative posts against him.. I have not come across even one good positive feedback except the brokers on some of the threads/
    CommentQuote