Just heard from my broker about the new project on dwarka expressway sector 37D Gurgaon.
Price: 5500/sq feet less Inaugural Discount
Specifications: Luxury
Sizes : 1650 and 2000 sq feet
Cheques: 6 & 7 Lacs only

1st Eco friendly housing with 7 Acres Sports Facility

Just for information
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • people go to courts only when they suffer excruciating pain
    one wud think a lot b4 approaching courts as proceedings takes years.
    it only indicates how big a fraud the builder may have committed
    CommentQuote
  • dptp terra real

Originally Posted by arjun1
    Just heard from my broker about the new project on dwarka expressway sector 37D Gurgaon.
    Price: 5500/sq feet less Inaugural Discount
    Specifications: Luxury
    Sizes : 1650 and 2000 sq feet
    Cheques: 6 & 7 Lacs only

1st Eco friendly housing with 7 Acres Sports Facility

Just for information

Well the builder says 1650 3 bhk as all sold out difficult to understand first there was 250 discount the they did 750 dis can any one tell thereallty about this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaimpex
    Well the builder says 1650 3 bhk as all sold out difficult to understand first there was 250 discount the they did 750 dis can any one tell thereallty about this

Do not go by the words of BROKERS and builder.They have lot of inventory with them for each size.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Offer recd from a broker

xxxxxx
    (The Professional Real Estate Consultants)(Dealing in BPTP and calling onself Professional??:bab (24):
    CALL :- xxxxxxxx

Greetings of the day!

We are pleased to share details of New Launch:-

BEST INVESTMENT???:-BPTP Presents "TERRA" ULTRA-LUXURY
    ECO Friendly Apartments in Sector 37D (Dwarka Expressway) Gurgaon.
    4 Bhk-1998 sqft@ Rs 6,000 psqft less INAUGURAL DISCOUNT Rs 750 for

last 2 days,Booking amount 7 lacs.

Subvention Scheme- Pay 20% and NO EMI for 30 months.

(****Rates subject to change anytime asper revisions by respective builder***)

Assure you of the Best Services, Always !

Warm Regards,

Suggestion to broker.. please put your efforts in productive activity as it is possible that you may not even get your commission on bookings!!! (You will bless me for this advice, hopefully)

Least to say, is to target someone like me, who wont buy into
    "Bure Phase Tere Pass"

even for free!!:bab (59):

24 PROJECTS NOT A SINGLE DELIVERED COMPLETELY TILL DATE OVER 7+ YEARS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone

I own (not sure if I will get soon) a flat in BPTP Terra, sec 37 D, Gurgaon.

Lets form a Whats App Group of BPTP Terrra flat owners. Will help us to share and understand the project progress and can empower our voice.

Let me know if such group already exists.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What I am hearing is its going to be Dec 2017. But no one from BPTP is good to give that in written.
    pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone

I own (not sure if I will get soon) a flat in BPTP Terra, sec 37 D, Gurgaon.

Lets form a Whats App Group of BPTP Terrra flat owners. Will help us to share and understand the project progress and can empower our voice.

Let me know if such group already exists. Add me to that group . Or just drop me a note on Whats App and will try to create such a forum for us.

Thanks. Or just drop me a note on Whats App and will try to create such a forum for us.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have sent you one PM and have mentioned my contact number in it...We can create a new group and will add more members in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

This is Manish from Delhi. I do have a flat booked in BPTP Terra. Please add me in the group as would like to get and give information about this project nine six five four four five nine one nine one

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, We have created a whatsapp group for this project. Please PM me your number I will add you.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments