Bestech Park View Vs Ansal Celebrity Homes, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

Last updated: December 30 2015
21 | Posts
5107 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestech Park View Vs Ansal Celebrity Homes, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

How are Bestect Park View (1 BHK in 50 Lacs) and ANSAL Celebrity Homes(1 BHK in 60 Lacs) in Palam Vihar Gurgaon for end user point of view.

Experts please help on this and if someone is living in those apartments how are the following in those areas:
    1) Security
    2) Water Availability
    3) Electricity and Power Backup
    4) Transportation
    5) Price appreciation
    6) Ease of Disposal in case I need to sell in near future.
    Thanks,ROHANm

Re : Bestech Park View Vs Ansal Celebrity Homes, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

Celebrity suites will be a better option....

Living wise , as it is situated in the middle with facilities like p back up and all

Comment

Amit,
      at 60 lacs would it be wise to put my money in Celebrity Suites.The area is also 100 sq ft bigger than parkview however the building structure looks very very old from outside.
      Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

What is the carpet area with both of these units?

Comment

better go for park view residency as it gives you better feeling as a society ....you have option as of like swimming pool/gym/full power backup, good maintenance and grocery shops within society.
          No doubt it is little deep inside, but at the same time sir it is 10 lakhs lesser then celebrity homes……… my vote goes to park view

Comment

Ansal's Celebrity is an old construction. My bet is on Best Tech Park View but one more fact..Proposed Metro will be near from the celebrity homes and there is a proposed underpass near the railway track which will connect to the dwarka expressway in future (not sure news based on rumours) but still considering the quality of apartments and society..will go for best tech park view.

Comment

ANSAL Celebrity Homes should give you better appreciation... my POV.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                What is the carpet area with both of these units?
                Park view has Super area 650 and Celebrity has 750 sq ft.Rooms are bigger in Celebrity but Building looks very bad from outside.
                Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Originally posted by ashokyadav View Post
                  ANSAL Celebrity Homes should give you better appreciation... my POV.
                  1 BHK in 60 lacs is already highly priced how much more appreciation it can get?
                  Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Are there smaller sized studio apartment also available in cosmos, Palam Vihar,
                    I heard that there is a size of around 400 sq ft also available at around 33-35 lacs.
                    What is the scope of appreciation in these studio apartments, I have seen the Bestech park view apartments, the carpet area is pretty small. I think they are decent from rental angle but chances of captial appreciation are less.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X