Hi All,

New project in Sector 37D by Ramprastha as "Primera".

Does any of the seniors over here have any idea about this one?
Read more
588 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i spoke to RP guys last week and they confirmed this upcoming launch 4500
    CommentQuote
  • Is it in 37 D or 37 C?
    Site say 37 C
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itzkdb
    i spoke to RP guys last week and they confirmed this upcoming launch 4500

Thanks itzkdb, did they mention any other details like when they would be launching it and with what specs?
    CommentQuote
  • @reinvestor - I am not sure what the sites have been quoting since they sometimes are most bothered with creating the hype and selling and not on the correctness of details :|

Ramprastha's other projects like Edge, View, Atrium, Skyz etc are all in 37D and since they have a huge land bank in that side the new one should be in 37D I guess..
    CommentQuote
  • They also have plots in that area why not invest in them....and have u visited the site ....i have
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have heard that the minimum size over there of plot is 500 sqyd, the sizes are 500, 700 & 900 is what I have last heard of, don't know about the price point.. if anyone has any other info on this pls share...

Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    They also have plots in that area why not invest in them....and have u visited the site ....i have
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilyadav
    Hi,

I have heard that the minimum size over there of plot is 500 sqyd, the sizes are 500, 700 & 900 is what I have last heard of, don't know about the price point.. if anyone has any other info on this pls share...

Are these the same plots which are available in Parchi for a long time now? Or these are finally launched in proper/official white deals?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they are the same... as per the RP officials they will launch the plotted options first in Sec 92 then in Sec 37D...

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Are these the same plots which are available in Parchi for a long time now? Or these are finally launched in proper/official white deals?
    CommentQuote
  • NO the sizes are 200,250,300,400 &500 ...200,250 are sure as my freing holds the parchis
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    NO the sizes are 200,250,300,400 &500 ...200,250 are sure as my freing holds the parchis

Originally Posted by matrix_55

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a parchi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chiyakam
    Thanks itzkdb, did they mention any other details like when they would be launching it and with what specs?

The customer support lady told me that it will be officially launched in a week or so and asked me to wait for formal announcement for further details....I was keen to get my rise BBA signed so did not probe further.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprashta Primera is above 4600 persq ft (BSP). Spoke with Ramprastha
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know when is it going to be formally launched and please share if someone has actual price details
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • its seems like a great project . I had a talk with senior manager of Ramprastha.They are launching soon.It will be in 37 D. Sizes would be : 3 BHK: Unit Area 1695 sq ft, 3 BHK : Unit Area 1720 sq . ft.. they will be launching during Navratris. price would be around 5000 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • How much is the prelaunch price - 5000 is quite steep. How much discount can we expect?
    CommentQuote