Hi, i have booked a plot with anantraj in their project in sector 63A. There was this big article in times of india that the licences were wrongly issued and there is a stay on that area (63A). Worried, can someone senior pls enlighten me on the latest. I could not find info on any other thread. Thanx.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • that's true, sector is illegal, howerver ananthraj project is spread across 63 and 63a, so some area is unaffected
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captain
    Hi, i have booked a plot with anantraj in their project in sector 63A. There was this big article in times of india that the licences were wrongly issued and there is a stay on that area (63A). Worried, can someone senior pls enlighten me on the latest. I could not find info on any other thread. Thanx.

Missed on the article . Could u post the article or a link of it ?

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • DTCP director guilty of favouring city builder - Times Of India
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Missed on the article . Could u post the article or a link of it ?

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • DTCP director guilty of favouring city builder

TNN Jul 24, 2012, 04.54AM IST

CHANDIGARH: Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday held T C Gupta, director of the department of town and country planning (DTCP), guilty of contempt of court for issuing a licence to a Gurgaon-based builder in defiance of court orders.
    The HC has asked Gupta to appear in person on July 30, when the court will take a decision on action against the officer.

A division bench of the high court comprising chief justice (acting) Jasbir Singh and justice R K Jain passed these orders while hearing a petition pertaining to the development of two new sectors in Gurgaon (63A and 67A) under the Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex 2025 Master Plan.

The matter had reached the HC last year through a writ petition filed by Bimal Kumar Dutta, a Faridabad resident, against "illegal and arbitrary" creation of new sectors - 63A and 67A. As per the petition, the draft development plan of Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex had a proposal for only four sectors, and these two sectors were added by the DTCP allegedly to benefit some builders.

Acting on the petition, the high court on August 18, 2011 had ordered a status quo in the area. Thereafter, the petitioner moved a fresh contempt petition in February this year before the HC alleging that despite the August 18 orders, the DTCP issued a license (number 119 of 2011) for construction in Sector 63A to M/S Anant Raj Industries Limited, Gurgaon.

The petitioner had sought directions to initiate contempt of court proceedings against the director, DTCP Haryana, for "deliberately" issuing license for construction in this area, defying the earlier HC order. When the matter came up for hearing on Monday, the division bench held T C Gupta guilty of contempt of court.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks MKK & vineetm for the article .

Which Projects would get affected in 67A ?........& does 63A have anything announced beyond this Anant Raj Project ?
    CommentQuote
  • SurinderG ko bulao. He always has insider info on anantraj.

QUOTE=MANOJa;500618]Thanks MKK & vineetm for the article .

Which Projects would get affected in 67A ?........& does 63A have anything announced beyond this Anant Raj Project ?
    CommentQuote
  • True to some extent and some pocket will be effected , However company will fight it , Hold it dont let it go ...otherwise also whoever may have bought must be a long term player ......Company may offer you a refund option but otherwise will reallocate you ..Dont get panic ...my personal opinion is people will get benefitted as company may not ask further paymnets from them......Anant raj will not run with money thats for sure..This is something which company also didnt even expected ....There were approvals in place....Some negatives of applying in when things are in intial stage " i will say " ....
    CommentQuote
  • Just dont agree for refund option ,,ask for relocation ..i think it shudbe ok .....anyways this all will take time..Relax....
    CommentQuote
  • This is definitely a setback for all invested here.

Let's hope, the issue gets sorted out soon & to the satisfaction of all concerned.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Sent an email to the company but as expected no response yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captain
    Sent an email to the company but as expected no response yet

If u r in or around Delhi, visit their CP office & seek answers .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manoj-ji

I dont think it will be that simple to get the correct answer to this concern directly from the builder. They have a huge township at stake ie approximately 100 acres and they would till the last moment will not give any concrete answer.
    One can expect ambiguity to be around this project both at the builder's end and at the brokers end.
    Same would be the fate of 67a. I am sure even Ireo with 40 acres of their land there, would not give the right answer.

Correct answer can only come from the authority. Some one who knows the seniors in HUDA and can get the correct picture directly from them can enlighten the forum for the benefit of others.

Till then we all would be shooting in the Dark.

RA

If u r in or around Delhi, visit their CP office & seek answers .
    CommentQuote
  • rushil, the authority is at fault here too & Anant Raj could drag them in a prolonged legal battle .

Don't expect any straight answers from DTCP .
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah.. Thats true... But the point is if someone can find what would be the realistic scenario, would help us a lot. That would entail getting the correct picture about the possible outcome keeping in mind the fault lines of DTCP, HUDA etc.

Whether it would get sorted out in a short term, or through legal battle, or through under the table negotiations, all possible outcomes are there to be imagined. But which one of these would happen, only an insider can show us the way...

I had almost made up my mind on taking up the builder floor in this township and at last moment changed my mind...

Had a big Chill in my spine when I first read about this development...
    But shudder to think about the plight of those who would have invested in it and now would be stuck.
    Really wish if this gets sorted out soon.

RA

rushil, the authority is at fault here too & Anant Raj could drag them in a prolonged legal battle .

Don't expect any straight answers from DTCP .
    CommentQuote
  • Since the matter is being overlooked by HC, i don't expect other means of negotiations ( under the table ) to yield results .

There r 2 plausible outcomes -

a ) Anant Raj accepts this HC ruling quietly & returns money { along with interest } to Investors or adjust them in a similar new Project, to the satisfaction of the Investors .

b ) A prolonged legal battle .

My POV, i could be totally wrong .
    CommentQuote