Ireo Skyon is at a resale value of 9000 bsp at present, as vs other projects on GCX road, which are selling at 7000 to 8000. With a budget of 1.5 cr, would a 2 bhk at Skyon be a good investment, or is it an over hyped/ over priced project? Are points of contention, like the builder involved (Pratibha), the project not having even started as yet, Ireo being relatively new in the Indian market, to be considered?
Read more
1726 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

The skyon is the fastest moving project from Ireo. The price moves at about Rs 300 psf per month. I see it crossing 10500 in resale by the end of this year. The current company price has been recently hiked to 10400. The current resale price is around 9200, 9300 types. If you are getting @9000, it a slightly on the lower side. I bought a 2bhk on 31st may at 8700 psf.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If the purpose is investment then I don't think it can give you the ROI which following projects on GCX can deliver :-
    1.) Palm Drive
    2.) Emerald Hills
    3.) Ireo Victory Valley
    4.) Uptown

If purpose is end-use then sure it could be good option...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys and please allow me entry into this exclusive world full of Gurus and Mahagyanis! Being a new member, I am not familiar with the correct use of the Forum for posts etc but am a quick learner. By the way I am one of the lucky ones to have bought 2 units in Tower B in Skyon at 6500. Am exiting 2x3BHK's in Victory Valley Tower B on higher floor-any help from Gurus about prevailing price etc. or anyone interested?
    CommentQuote
  • i have invested in ireo all over and i am extremely impressed with the way things are moving in.all the projects in line.Skyon is gona be one of the best projects on ext road.if we look at the pattern of IREO pricing the company price and the secondary market goes hand in hand.
    Uptown / 8000 / 7500
    skyon / 10400 / 9400 approx for smaller sizes
    G.Arch /11500 / 10500 to 11000

so over all the demand and supply is in right ratio.Investing in IREO is never late and one can enter at any stage coz its value for money and peace of mind.On the other hand Projects like Emmar Mgf and M3M are just Taking advantage of the bubble.Other wise i dont think its a good idea to invest in companies like one mentioned above
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The Victory Valley resale should be around 7800-8000 types.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj but I think I better wait till the latest increase from company takes effect in the secondary market as the next demand for payment would not be due before end September since Tower B outer 3 BHK apartments have only been constructed till 4th floor and work is going on for 5th floor walls.
    CommentQuote
  • HI , I am planning to invest a flat on GCX, please help what is the min. budget required to invest in below mentioned projects say for 1500-1600 sqft flat and what is the payment to be given till now including builder + premium to be paid.

1.) Palm Drive
    2.) Emerald Hills
    3.) Ireo Victory Valley
    4.) Uptown

thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ALl,

i did have a word with Ireo executive and they said that they are still awaiting for Environment clearance. I am really worried now since there is no visibility on ground water usage notice as well

If any one have a visibility in this regard, please share.

thanks
    Amit Garg
    CommentQuote
  • Is someone having an idea on when is IREO expecting enviornment clearance for Skyon. I got to know from some channel partners that the approvals have been recieved but the CRM then said No. Is it just some rumour going around?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1975
    Is someone having an idea on when is IREO expecting enviornment clearance for Skyon. I got to know from some channel partners that the approvals have been recieved but the CRM then said No. Is it just some rumour going around?

1.The seiaa is the site which gives information on all the meetings for clearing projects, which has last met in Feb 2011. They have not cleared any projects, because the committee was not constitued for more than 1 year. Please check the site , if project is approved, it will appear here.

2. if IREO has got the approval they will upload the letter on the website, as they have done for all their projects till now.

3. The Project clearance of many projects have not been given since Feb 2011, if it is of any consolation, it is not to do with IREO sky on only.
    CommentQuote
  • which have been those project Bikumater ji , any on Deway......If I may recall , there is a talk of ATS kocoon not getting the EC as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    which have been those project Bikumater ji , any on Deway......If I may recall , there is a talk of ATS kocoon not getting the EC as well

Bhalla ji,

The list is here .

index
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing, I went throught this site and the list of pending projects. There is no mention of any IREO project in this list. Or even in the list of decided cases, I am unable to find any IREO name there. It may not be the complete list, thats ok. I was curious to check if someone has a better update on when these EC approvals may be arriving?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin1975
    Thanks for sharing, I went throught this site and the list of pending projects. There is no mention of any IREO project in this list. Or even in the list of decided cases, I am unable to find any IREO name there. It may not be the complete list, thats ok. I was curious to check if someone has a better update on when these EC approvals may be arriving?

It is under " M/S High Responsible Realtors Pvt. Ltd. A-11, First Floor, Neeti Bagh, New Delhi- 110049 " s. no. 53 . applied on 31st jan, 2011, status pending. Please check your sky on BBA, it will mention High responsible realtors as the ' Conforming Parties ' .

Hope it helps.

same is the case with approved projects, for e.g Grand arch will be ' Su estate '
    CommentQuote
  • Acc to this doc , Spire south till now doesnt have any EC , and that is the reason for no Bank funding this project till now .........

It says pending on the website
    CommentQuote