Ireo Skyon is at a resale value of 9000 bsp at present, as vs other projects on GCX road, which are selling at 7000 to 8000. With a budget of 1.5 cr, would a 2 bhk at Skyon be a good investment, or is it an over hyped/ over priced project? Are points of contention, like the builder involved (Pratibha), the project not having even started as yet, Ireo being relatively new in the Indian market, to be considered?
Read more
1727 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by wanttoinvest
    Hi, @batla_g Please explain why you chose IVV over Skyon as we are also considering 4 BHK unit in Skyon. Also is price of 2.2 crore inclusive of kitchen, automation and what are the other things which are included?
    Honestly since this was over my Budget of 2 cr I didn't even check details around what was included or not

Most likely it included everything else they would have told me upfront

I chose IVV largely because of the area surrounding it. Skyon was a bit scluded and no other development in sight for next 5 years except adani

IVV already has multiple other surrounding residential and commercial projects like BOPTP, M3M, AIPL, Mandal, Bestech etc.

Negative of IVV was that I didn't like project layout since it has too many levels and not convenient to go from 1 place to another. Skyon has good views, straight and clean landscaping and is more ready
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batla_g
    Originally Posted by wanttoinvest
    Hi, @batla_g Please explain why you chose IVV over Skyon as we are also considering 4 BHK unit in Skyon. Also is price of 2.2 crore inclusive of kitchen, automation and what are the other things which are included?
    Honestly since this was over my Budget of 2 cr I didn't even check details around what was included or not

Most likely it included everything else they would have told me upfront

I chose IVV largely because of the area surrounding it. Skyon was a bit scluded and no other development in sight for next 5 years except adani

IVV already has multiple other surrounding residential and commercial projects like BOPTP, M3M, AIPL, Mandal, Bestech etc.

Negative of IVV was that I didn't like project layout since it has too many levels and not convenient to go from 1 place to another. Skyon has good views, straight and clean landscaping and is more ready

Skyon was a bit scluded and no other development in sight for next 5 years except adani

It was secluded and isolated but if you check the Map only, it has good devlopment around it like:
    -Adani Samsara in front and they are branding very agressively.
    -Dhoot Residecny and Paras Trinity on one side,
    -Tata Raisina and Lemon Tree on the one side, Behind you can see Anant Raj estate and Floors and AIPL mall coming up.

I agree it will take some more time for total haitat but still this location gives you option for exiting on NH-8 via GC road or Sohna which ever shows less time on Google Maps :)

All comments are welcome. (these were my thoughts).

CommentQuote