while looking at DEW

currently found 2 options the luxury segment 2 options are

1. new tower in Indiabull enigma currently offered at Rs 7000 - 2 % discount .. however the size is 4 bhk 3300 sqft
advantages - project in advanced construction .
location is better closer to delhi
very high specs and highend ..

2 ATS Triumph being offered at Rs 6500 minimum size 2300

advantages
very reputed builder
high quality
clean dealings

which is better for investment for 2 yrs horizon..
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ats
    CommentQuote
  • Too many aspects to look at it, again foremost is your principal requirement.

Brand - Indiabulls is better known brand and have PAN India presence & ATS popularity is restricted to NOIDA only and slowly expanding inGurgoan.

Quality - Both are good , but again for hi-end projects where you are shelling out hefty amount, India Bulls is far better in finishing & quality.

Location - Again Indiabulls have one of the best location on entire DEW and major advantage will remain it's closeness to airport & Delhi border. ATS too have a good location advantage, so if your budget is slightly lower to meet IndiaBulls Enigma then ATS is the best choice.

Delivery - ATS is known for giving timely possession and famous for transparency where as India bulls is equally INFAMOUS for delaying the project, so of it's an end use case, don't even look at India Bulls. Secondly ATS always have maintained limited inventory and also is a co of considerably much smaller size then Indiabulls, thus they are able to execute projects with better attention and time.

Capital Appreciation - Since Indiabulls have larger ticket size which makes the target audience very less then compared to smaller sizes of ATS which will have better audience to serve to. Appreciation will be better in ATS.

If you have capability to dump your money for 6-7 years, then India bulls is the best and if it's for end use and early possession, then go for ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • another cameo guest appearance by our in house Devil :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RHSingh
    while looking at DEW

currently found 2 options the luxury segment 2 options are

1. new tower in Indiabull enigma currently offered at Rs 7000 - 2 % discount .. however the size is 4 bhk 3300 sqft
    advantages - project in advanced construction .
    location is better closer to delhi
    very high specs and highend ..

2 ATS Triumph being offered at Rs 6500 minimum size 2300

advantages
    very reputed builder
    high quality
    clean dealings

which is better for investment for 2 yrs horizon..

Do you have any details on luxury specifications of Triumph? They were planning to tie-up with some luxury brand few weeks back but don't have any latest updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Singh,

I am an investor in IB Enigma, and these are the reasons that made me take a plunge:

1. Interesting design of towers.
    2. Bang on Deway, quiet close to the airport
    3. High end specs, and since ticket size is substantial, it might attract a certain gentry accordingly
    4. IB has the tender to build the expressway (a plus in my mind)
    5. The biggest plus is that IB has substantial landbank in this area, and since Enigma is their premier project, (my sense is) they will pull out all stops to make it a success.
    6. This project hasn't witnessed the kind of appreciation nearby projects have seen (Chintels, Aura, Puri's etc). I am hoping that in time to come it will catch-up since water has to find its level.

Further to point 6, you should be able to get something in resale for around 5800-6000 psf. But then you would have to make a downpayment, as compared to booking directly with the builder where you would have to give the booking amount only (albeit at a higher rate).

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/21094-enigma-indiabulls-group-sector-110-110a-gurgaon/page4?t=23287&page=4

I wasn't aware of any new towers being launched as I had heard that the project has been sold out. Could you please advise which tower have you been given the quote for?

I do hope you are aware of the litigations on Deway, and are keeping those points in mind.

Please do share your decision on this group once you take a call on your investment.

Amit001, I have been following various threads on IREF for quiet some time, and found you to be one of very intelligent & informed member. Please do share your thoughts on this topic.

I wasn't aware of any new towers being launched as I had heard that the project has been sold out. Could you please advise which tower have you been given the quote for?

I do hope you are aware of the litigations on Deway, and are keeping those points in mind.

Please do share your decision on this group once you take a call on your investment.

Amit001, I have been following various threads on IREF for quiet some time, and found you to be one of very intelligent & informed member. Please do share your thoughts on this topic.
    CommentQuote
  • indiabulls has acquired additional land and got licence for it as well in the last 2-3 months only , about 3 acres have been acquired....

Hence the new towers 7000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your response Mr Bhalla. I envy your investment in Chintel's waise. At the time when that project was launched, I was quiet tempted to invest there, but got dissuaded because had not been hearing good things about the builder. I then went with IB Centrum based on the fact that IB was a known name.
    & now everyone knows Deway because of Chintel's :)

On a sidenote, may I request you to share your reading about IB Enigma, and any info on new tower launches for Centrum Park.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • there is a new launch of tower N if m not wrong at about 5000 psf , which I feel is OK

Enigma is definitely a distinguished product ....however for projects such as these the Real appreciation has a good amount of gestation period , a Person spending 2.5 - 3 cr will like to see the place first before buying it , They dun mind paying 20-30 lacs extra if they like it .....

So for best returns , YOu will have to wait till 6months to 1 year after possession.....

That is the time families start moving in and they have their house warming and all that , And the relatives come and see the place and then if one likes it , there a re a lot of chances of a close friend or a relative buying an appt in the same complex ....
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you that projects like Enigma have a slightly longer gestation period as people would like to see the end product rather than speculate on a property worth over 2 Cr.

Thanks for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it just coincidence that as the projects get ready on new ggn and deway areas, their appreciation meets the proverbial glass ceiling? Is infrastructure and its expected time period also an important thing to keep in mind?
    CommentQuote