Hi friends

I am looking to buy a 200-250 sq yd plot in Essencia (Sec 67) quoting at around 75000 per sq yd (incl EDC +IDC) or in Sec 46, 47 which are closer to Sohna Road (rates around Rs 85000 per sq yd). Plots in essencia are primarily held by investors, ansals is giving possession and telling oweners to start constructing. Adv with Essencia is that it gives an impression of a gated community, and will be surrounded by good projects like Ireo VV in future, Merlin and Best PVSN. It doesnt have direct access to Sohna Road and is alo 4-5 kms away from GC-GCX intersection.

Secs 46 and 47 are also at very good locations and increasingly habitated. Good schools and hospitals like Medicity around. Sohna road is hardly km away. However, the cons are that they are completely non gated with mixed gentry. HUDA is doing decent work in terms of road maintenance and park maintenance. A very strong point is that plots in these sectors are easy to sell (downturn or no) and always find ready buyers (financers) +_ Rs1000.

Which of the above two will show greater appreciation in future. I was blindly going for Essencia but some above facts made me rethink. Brokers are pushing for Essencia and rates have risen very sharply there and are saying that plots there can be used for building floors. What would be reasonable price range for a 250 sq yd plot in essencia.

Friends pls advise as I have to close a deal soon.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Esencia's location is similar to Nirvana Country 1 , On one side is Sohna Road and on the other is Sector road leading to very posh upcoming Condominiums...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your prompt response. but from essencia there is no access to Sohna Road and one has to go to GCX road after traversing around 2-3 kms to reach Sohna Road. So which one would be better as an investment in the long run. Essencia or the secs 46, 47 as essencia will take a long time to get habitated but these sectors are habitated and social infra like markets, schools etc is in place. But I dont want to make a wrong decision
    CommentQuote
  • Hi jags74,

I feel you should go for essencia, the project is shaping up really well unlike other ansal projects, this time ansal is trying to give it a better look and the floors are looking good as well.

The price you are getting for essencia is on very high side. If you dont know the gurgaon market, the brokers can take you for a ride. Couple of months ago when when I was researching in that area, deals were available for 55k to 62-65 types. Some brokers were quoting 75k as well. You need to look around, there far better deals in the market. Spend at least a week at totally dedicated for this. Leave enquiries at the various property portals as well, the brokers will get in touch with you.

If I wanted to pay 75 k to 85k, I would rather go and buy in emaar emerald hills, though I would have to look around for the 240 size as that size was limited. It was being quoted at 82-85 at that time.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • sec 46-47 available in 70 k
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj for your straight comments.

Aditi can you pls send me the contact detaisl of persons offering sec 46 47 plots at 70k. I searched for around a week and no 200-240 sq yd plots were below 85k.
    CommentQuote
  • i was quoting for 350 sq yds plot
    CommentQuote
  • One has to construct the house (at least 25%) in a huda sector within 15 years of the offer of possession.

This time is close for sector for 46 plots and prices tend to decline when this happens.
    It happened in case of sector 56.
    So buy in sector 46 only if you have plan to build it and you would get rentals of close to a lakh per month.

And financiers buy and sell at +/- 10K in case of distress sale and they tend to treat every plot sale as a distress one.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manoj

I have contacted many dealers. No one is quoting less than 70-72 k for a 250 sq yd in essencia and 90-95k for emerald hill plot. Can you suggest any good leads for making a search again for an essencia plot or could you share the details of persons who offered you plots in the range of 50-60k in essencia
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jags,

I have picked up a contract so am kind of occupied for next 3-4 days. I would be getting free on 15th, I will check and let you know the latest prices.
    Keep looking around, and drop me a pm with contact info, I will get back to you once I am free. In the middle of contracts, I hardly get time for anything.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i guess that esencia has a direct exit/ access to sohna road from : ... one is the 24 meter internal road from block 'a' and other one is from the backside of 'b' block... kindly do cross-check.

a couple of years back when i first visited esencia site office, the only way in was directly thru sohna road after badshapur..a clean entrance... but once the internal roads were laid at esencia, ansals preferred golf course ex road address and entry due to obvious reasons.. the below link culd be of use to u as well..

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28833-ansal-api-esencia-sector-67-gurgaon-plots-villas-and-floors?t=30797

Originally Posted by jags74
    Thanks for your prompt response. but from essencia there is no access to Sohna Road and one has to go to GCX road after traversing around 2-3 kms to reach Sohna Road. So which one would be better as an investment in the long run. Essencia or the secs 46, 47 as essencia will take a long time to get habitated but these sectors are habitated and social infra like markets, schools etc is in place. But I dont want to make a wrong decision
    CommentQuote
  • For residential purpose Ansal Essencia is a good buy if you can wait for 2-3 years. Things are surely shaping up but it will take at least that much time.

For investment purposes both Essecia or Huda plots are good bet. Increasingly people are swinging towards gated plots because of security reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest going for HUDA plots for the prices you have mentioned... 46/47 is increasingly becoming one of the better places in ggn to live in / be invested in.... its Centralized location adds to the value.. The gentry is not really mixed, but good in general..
    CommentQuote