Last updated: August 20 2012
5 | Posts
1242 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 3 BHK, 80L, New Sectors, Gurgaon

All,

Are there any properties still available in GGN within reach of a middle class family man who can afford to pay mortgage on a property which will be ready to move in next 2 -3 years.

I have been searching for last few weeks and most of my research have shown me that if I do not have 1 Crore + as my budget, I can not dream of any house in Gurgaon unless I go way out of ggn.

What is everyone's view, Had GGN just become a place for investors and NRI's or people with deep purse strings?

Are their still any projects which people like me who can stretch and probably afford something in the range of 75L - 80L with help from family and friends?

Any thoughts and views welcome.

N
    Last edited August 21 2012, 07:25 PM.

Re : Suggestions: 3 BHK, 80L, New Sectors, Gurgaon

Hello All,

I would like to share the best investment opportunity with high returns in 4-6months of time..Great value and Geoworks are going to launch residential project in Sec-105, Gurgaon..by the name of 1000trees...

i know one dealer who is offering a very lucrative price as compared to other projects in that vicinity..have been in touch with them lately and i am fully convinced. I m going to book 2units end of this week..

Affordable investment opportunity with high returns.....

Comment

Originally posted by aashi14 View Post
      Hello All,

i know one dealer who is offering a very lucrative price as compared to other projects in that vicinity..have been in touch with them lately and i am fully convinced. I m going to book 2units end of this week..

Dear Aashi, could you please pm me to share the contact details of the dealer.Thanks.

Comment

Hello All,

I would like to share the best investment opportunity with high returns in 4-6months of time..Great value and Geoworks are going to launch residential project in Sec-105, Gurgaon..by the name of 1000trees...

Please PM me the details...

Comment

Originally posted by nsh2111 View Post
          All,

Are there any properties still available in GGN within reach of a middle class family man who can afford to pay mortgage on a property which will be ready to move in next 2 -3 years.

I have been searching for last few weeks and most of my research have shown me that if I do not have 1 Crore + as my budget, I can not dream of any house in Gurgaon unless I go way out of ggn.

What is everyone's view, Had GGN just become a place for investors and NRI's or people with deep purse strings?

Are their still any projects which people like me who can stretch and probably afford something in the range of 75L - 80L with help from family and friends?

Any thoughts and views welcome.

N

Dude, Are you serious..... 75-80 Lks is not a small budget at all if you are ok to come out from GCR and GCex.
          There are a lot of options available on DeW and New gurgaon to choose from, as you are seeking the property to live in 2-3 years from now....
          A 3bhk normally available in 1600 sqft and anything less then BSP 4000sqft will fits quite well in your budget.
          Below are few of them..

Ansal Heights Sec 86 36**psf
          CHD Developers Sec 106 4000
          Earth Copia Sector 112 4000
          Era LandMark Sec 86 3***
          ILD SPIRE GREENS Sec 37C 4400
          Ramprastha SKYZ Sec 37 D 4500
          Sidhartha Ncr Lotus  Sector 95 32**
          Supertech Araville Sec 79 37**
          Ansal API Fernhill Sector 91 36**
          SKM Cambrian Forest Sec 95 32**
          The Hermitage Sec 103 42**

Also heard of Apna Ghar in Sec 37C which is giving a 2BHk in 28 Lks, NBCC Sec 89 and 37D

Cheers!!!

Comment

Hello All,

Can you please PM me the details and also provide information of the other projects which you might have compared within this range before making a decision for going for this project

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X