SPR as we call it, or the sohna road, or Sector 70. I feel this area will get habitat before the more preffered Dwarka expressway.

I am looking to invest in this region.

Can anyone suggest any good opportunity in this region or maybe around this sector....:D
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • shree vardhamann is one i can think of
    CommentQuote
  • Good option with Shree Vardhamn, since have time for payment. Builder is spreading its wings in north India with quite a few projects lined up. DLF/Unitect amount big builders have their projects/land there....If u have time then go for Shree Vardhman if want ready to move in soon then Tulip is a good option... Fav in that area Tata Primanti...a good bet...Once SPR works starts...all projects in that area will demand more premium...with rates on GCX road going out of normal person hands..Pressure will be on this section of SPR once work starts there....Survery and take a call...all the best..
    CommentQuote
  • You can looks at many type of tulips - White, orange, violet, purple, in different stage of completion,
    Then there is GPL Height - very close to completion, some new towers to launched.
    Unitech projects : Sunbreeze, Vista, South Park , Exquisite, Anthea floors, Crest View
    New Launches: Paras, Vardhman, AIPL, Krishh are new launches in this area
    Premium segment: Tata Primanti
    CommentQuote
  • guys anything upcoming in this area. which is available at a price of less then 5500
    CommentQuote
  • If you dont get perturbed by market rumors and have waiting capacity!! go for sunbreeze
    CommentQuote
  • No doubts Sector 70 is the best pocket with maxmium hidden value ....

I rate it as best investment in gurgaon as on date.....

Guys i am aranging in order of excellent location - Krish is best (opposite Tata Primanti), Vardhman, Paras , Capital, Aipl in order........

Secoundly the payment will be going in stages ...so enjoy gud investment ..in 5 years the project will be ready wud be easily saleable at @15000rs/sqft by 2017.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    No doubts Sector 70 is the best pocket with maxmium hidden value ....

I rate it as best investment in gurgaon as on date.....

Guys i am aranging in order of excellent location - Krish is best (opposite Tata Primanti), Vardhman, Paras , Capital, Aipl in order........

Secoundly the payment will be going in stages ...so enjoy gud investment ..in 5 years the project will be ready wud be easily saleable at @15000rs/sqft by 2017.....

hi, what is the price range of the projects you mentioned in sec 70?
    CommentQuote
  • krish 1895 sqft - 5800
    varhdman - 3 bhk 5300 , 2bhk 5600..
    capital - 2bhk 5900
    aipl 6250 2bhk
    CommentQuote
    krish 1895 sqft - 5800
    varhdman - 3 bhk 5300 , 2bhk 5600..
    capital - 2bhk 5900
    aipl 6250 2bhk

frankly speaking...looks quite expensive options for that area. how do you reach Sec 70..after crossing Sunbreeze/Tulip what direction I need to go?
    CommentQuote
  • anyone has anyidea if there's any upcoming project in the vicinity... all these projects except vardhaman are above 5500 /-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer03
    anyone has anyidea if there's any upcoming project in the vicinity... all these projects except vardhaman are above 5500 /-

You can get Paras Irene on resale 5600. Good number of people who have paid only 1 installment are willing to exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Just adjacent to Tulip is GPL and adjacent to its vardhamn .....this all is sec 70 ..I think most people have perception that sec 70 is back .....

My suggestion for this thread users.....VISIT THE AREA ITS JUST 500Metres from VATIKA BUISINESS PARK .....

Golden location ....Vatika is selling @9000 rs and park view is selling @8500rs per sqft ...and tata primanti is sellig at 7400rs ..All are resale prices...

So guys anything less than 6000rs is gold in this area and moreover u can see in bestetch and vatika which r selling at 8500-900 entire payments needs to be given where as in these projects payment needs to be given in next 3-4 years ...

SEC 70 is a golden investment..Any body if he thinks price is more for vardhaman/krish/capital ..i will like to discuss with him on this portal in detail

Originally Posted by golu11
    frankly speaking...looks quite expensive options for that area. how do you reach Sec 70..after crossing Sunbreeze/Tulip what direction I need to go?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is very good.No doubt abt it.

The only question mark is Vardhman which is not even a grade B builder.

A good builder even at 5500-6000 is great for this location.
    CommentQuote
    Just adjacent to Tulip is GPL and adjacent to its vardhamn .....this all is sec 70 ..I think most people have perception that sec 70 is back .....

My suggestion for this thread users.....VISIT THE AREA ITS JUST 500Metres from VATIKA BUISINESS PARK .....

Golden location ....Vatika is selling @9000 rs and park view is selling @8500rs per sqft ...and tata primanti is sellig at 7400rs ..All are resale prices...

So guys anything less than 6000rs is gold in this area and moreover u can see in bestetch and vatika which r selling at 8500-900 entire payments needs to be given where as in these projects payment needs to be given in next 3-4 years ...

SEC 70 is a golden investment..Any body if he thinks price is more for vardhaman/krish/capital ..i will like to discuss with him on this portal in detail

Location is very good. I think this is the best upcoming area for residential purpose in Gurgaon at present because of access to all malls on Sohna Road.

Only issue is the access to this area. What I have heard is that Sohna road connection might take sometime because of that Nalla. Access from Badshahpur village is very narrow and looks like you are entering 3rd world area.
    CommentQuote
  • These projects seem back inside as no proper road access is there at present....Reminds me of the time when i booked IREO GA....In my view best bet is Krissh 'florance' which is still in soft launch stage and bang on the SPR and just opposite TP...On price point of view can go with Vardhman....rest other projects are decent enough to give decent enough returns...On lighter note if one looks around and does some maths...will notice that good returns in recent time has only been delivered by new players (Ireo, Chintels, Krrish, Bestec etc) rather the big old daddies like Unitech, DLF, BPTP, Omaxe etc....!!
    CommentQuote