Last updated: September 18 2013
60 | Posts
8210 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential Apartment for 50L in Gurgaon - Suggestions

Respected Members,
    I am newbie in RE sector, i never purchased any property before.

I need advice form you all regarding buying a home in Gurgaon as an end user.
    My budget is around 50 Lacs.
    I am planning to make that booking in November. I can also manage cash component of around 20-25 Lakhs if required. I will prefer possession to be around end of 2014.

So i need your advise for:

1) Which project would be best for me as an end user of the property?
    2) What is the funda of resale and fresh booking? And what would be better option for me?
    3) Should i apply for maximum home loan available for me? Or Make the maximum cash payment and apply for minimum home loan?
    4) Which area in Gurgaon would be best for connectivity to NH8, DEW?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited August 9 2012, 10:15 PM.

Re : Residential Apartment for 50L in Gurgaon - Suggestions

Experts please help me.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma View Post
      Respected Members,
      I am newbie in RE sector, i never purchased any property before.

I need advice form you all regarding buying a home in Gurgaon as an end user.
      My budget is around 50 Lacs.
      I am planning to make that booking in November. I can also manage cash component of around 20-25 Lakhs if required. I will prefer possession to be around start of 2013.

So i need your advise for:

1) Which project would be best for me as an end user of the property?
      2) What is the funda of resale and fresh booking? And what would be better option for me?
      3) Should i apply for maximum home loan available for me? Or Make the maximum cash payment and apply for minimum home loan?
      4) Which area in Gurgaon would be best for connectivity to NH8, DEW?

Thanks in advance.
      Any size of flat you are looking for your needs or flexible on that. Casue by early 2013 you probably would not be able to get any 2BHK also in settled sectors of gurgaon.

Comment

shanga1m : Thanks for your response.
        I would be looking for a min 2Bhk and from possession point of view even mid of 2014 will be fine for me. More over that cash component is all white so i think resale option is also little difficult.
        Last edited August 9 2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

shanga1m : Thanks for your response.
          I would be looking for a min 2Bhk and from possession point of view even start of 2014 will be fine for me. More over that cash component is all white so i think resale option is also little difficult.
          hmmm tough one. The number of 2BHK are any way few. Assuming at least 1000 sqft. you are aiming for something at 4000 BSP. You may be able to touch some thing for that only in 9X sectors. But the possesion there would not be before 4-5 yrs for those priced ones. Dharuheda are you interested ? There are some decent ready to move like best tech there you will be able to catch....my view. Experts please add..

Comment

Originally posted by shanga1m View Post
            hmmm tough one. The number of 2BHK are any way few. Assuming at least 1000 sqft. you are aiming for something at 4000 BSP. You may be able to touch some thing for that only in 9X sectors. But the possesion there would not be before 4-5 yrs for those priced ones. Dharuheda are you interested ? There are some decent ready to move like best tech there you will be able to catch....my view. Experts please add..
            Thanks shanga1m, i can stretch my budget a little bit around 55 Lacs, but i will prefer only Gurgaon, properties 9X, DEW will be fine. Dharuheda won't be a good option for me i am an IT professional and work in Gurgaon so daily up down from Dharuheda will be tough job.

Comment

Hi, did you check Vatika Next project in sector 82. Yesterday I was talking to an agent and he said possions for some builder floor units is coming in 6-12months. He was telling me that a 2bhk builder floor would cost around 55lacs all inclusive. Size is around 950sf. So you can check it out if its interests you.

Comment

Originally posted by vipuljain48 View Post
                Hi, did you check Vatika Next project in sector 82. Yesterday I was talking to an agent and he said possions for some builder floor units is coming in 6-12months. He was telling me that a 2bhk builder floor would cost around 55lacs all inclusive. Size is around 950sf. So you can check it out if its interests you.
                YES HERE he may be ble to get but the premuim will be issue, they will ask black.

Comment

Thanks shanga1m, i can stretch my budget a little bit around 55 Lacs, but i will prefer only Gurgaon, properties 9X, DEW will be fine. Dharuheda won't be a good option for me i am an IT professional and work in Gurgaon so daily up down from Dharuheda will be tough job.
                  in 9x depending on possesion time you may want to look at Anant Raj, construction going on fast. I decided after a lot of search for Spaze The address 93, but possesion there woul be quite late. you can check sare also some ready to move in there in that budget.

Comment

Originally posted by vipuljain48 View Post
                    Thanks Vipul, Are you talking about Vatika INXT? Actually i am out of India and planning to come home in November, from their website project seems fine but i don't know ground details of this project. If possible could you please share what is the project plan and what are the current rates?
                    Thanks again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X